Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Survivor: Millenials vs. Gen X (US)-[**SPOILERS**]

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,292 ✭✭✭GreNoLi

A Jay win would be cool, wouldn't discount David either.

What was Ken thinking, will end up being a goat.

• Registered Users Posts: 564 ✭✭✭Username exists

Any ideas what the legacy idol will do?
    Or what power will it bring?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,383 ✭✭✭S.M.B.

I would guess it will have something to do with the jury. Nullify a vote or something along those lines.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 613 ✭✭✭Kal El

GreNoLi wrote: »
    A Jay win would be cool, wouldn't discount David either.

What was Ken thinking, will end up being a goat.

Yup Ken was never going to win but now its certain.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,286 ✭✭✭seligehgit

Kal El wrote: »
    Yup Ken was never going to win but now its certain.

Not sure if he was never going to win it,numbers were certainly against him and there were others far more likely to prevail.But his blowout in the last episode has put paid whatever remote chance he had of winning the million bucks.

• Advertisement

seligehgit wrote: »
    Not sure if he was never going to win it,numbers were certainly against him and there were others far more likely to prevail.But his blowout in the last episode has put paid whatever remote chance he had of winning the million bucks.

For me the only thing he had going for him was he seems to be a single dad with a daughter. Which imo should not be enough to win survivor. I think if Adam gets to the final it could be what makes him win. Id be more impressed with David winning as he really is the last person who I thought would be still in the game.
    Personally Id like a final three of Jay, Ken and Will because it means Jay is a cert :pac:

TBH I'd love to see David become the sole survivor.He's played a very impressive game,overcome much of his neurotic tendencies/phobias and demonstrated much resilience in challenges.He has played a very strong strategic social game.I'd have put my house on an early exit.

Wouldn't rule out the heartwarming story that would be an Adam win or the dark horse that is Jay.

Will has much ground to make up if he is to convince a jury that he is worthy of the million bucks if he makes the final three.

seligehgit wrote: »
    TBH I'd love to see David become the sole survivor.He's played a very impressive game,overcome much of his neurotic tendencies/phobias and demonstrated much resilience in challenges.He has played a very strong strategic social game.I'd have put my house on an early exit.

Wouldn't rule out the heartwarming story that would be an Adam win or the dark horse that is Jay.

Will has much ground to make up if he is to convince a jury that he is worthy of the million bucks if he makes the final three.

I agree with your 3 choices.
    Regarding the rest. In what final three does Will/Ken/Cop/Blonde Mother/Hannah win. For me they need to get rid of the other 3 and I dont see that happening looking at the divide right now.
    I see it going Cop/Blonde Mother/Will/Jay against David/Adam/Ken and Hannah.
    I see Adam changing sides as he knows Ken and Hannah will never get rid of David. I see David being the next to go

Kal El wrote: »
    I agree with your 3 choices.
    Regarding the rest. In what final three does Will/Ken/Cop/Blonde Mother/Hannah win. For me they need to get rid of the other 3 and I dont see that happening looking at the divide right now.
    I see it going Cop/Blonde Mother/Will/Jay against David/Adam/Ken and Hannah.
    I see Adam changing sides as he knows Ken and Hannah will never get rid of David. I see David being the next to go
    This was Wills pendulum strategy which he talks to Hannah about in a secret scene. Get Zeke out, then get David out and then get Jay out. Not a chance of it working out though. And why would Adam flip days after using a HII on Hannah?

Here's my ludicrous prediction

Double elimination next week with either Brett or Sunday going first. Will votes with David's side as he can't gather enough votes to get David out. Adam comes to the fore as the main threat on that side of the numbers. Will is the second boot.

Final episode results in whoever is left out of Brett and Sunday going as they finally flush Jay's idol. Adam goes next followed by Jay as the last person to be eliminated.

Final 3 of David, Hannah and Ken where David wins but with Hannah not far behind after a strong finish to the game.

S.M.B. wrote: »
    This was Wills pendulum strategy which he talks to Hannah about in a secret scene. Get Zeke out, then get David out and then get Jay out. Not a chance of it working out though. And why would Adam flip days after using a HII on Hannah?

Double elimination next week with either Brett or Sunday going first. Will votes with David's side as he can't gather enough votes to get David out. Adam comes to the fore as the main threat on that side of the numbers. Will is the second boot.

Final episode results in whoever is left out of Brett and Sunday going as they finally flush Jay's idol. Adam goes next followed by Jay as the last person to be eliminated.

Final 3 of David, Hannah and Ken where David wins but with Hannah not far behind after a strong finish to the game.

Adam has shown he will flip more than once. He isnt flipping on Hannah and knows she will come back to him afterwards. Adam cant beat David but can beat the rest. It makes total sense for him to get rid of David.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 60,698 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

Another rightly played idol at tribal but not needed so another one wasted this season.

Have all the idols played this season been wasted even thought it was the right thing to do to play them at the time.

The HII used on Jessica kept her in the game.

Not too shabby a prediction albeit the wrong order.

Adam didn't flip in the end but may have put a bigger target on his back with all his running around.

Sticking with my predictions of Brett, Adam and Jay out next and in that order.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

I think Hannah had the right idea getting Sunday out - if she had made it through this week everyone would've wanted to bring her to the end because she'd be the easiest to beat. I think of the six remaining players they all stand a very good chance of convincing the Jury to vote for them if they make the Final 3.

I think Hannah had the right idea getting Sunday out - if she had made it through this week everyone would've wanted to bring her to the end because she'd be the easiest to beat. I think of the six remaining players they all stand a very good chance of convincing the Jury to vote for them if they make the Final 3.

Not too sure about Brett,I think he's by some distance the weakest player left.Although likeable,Ken thus far hasn't made any big moves of his own making.

This was the Adam episode and his paranoia about the real threat that is David and Jay was OTT.From the edit it appears that David is far more loyal in his direction than vice versa.If he was planning to flip on David it was a tad too early to do so.For once it would be great if the three best players went to final tribal to fight it out...David,Adam and Jay.

I believe David has the most solid friendships in the game,Jay could well win the next three ICs.He is an incredibly likeable guy,I wouldn't rule Hannah or even Ken out for a final three spot.

The edit may well be suggesting a Adam win with the focus on his ill mother but I'm edging it for David.

Adam could go as a result of rocks being drawn next TC. There's been enough foreshadowing to make me think that he doesn't win. Pretty confident in my prediction of

3 ken
    2 hannah
    1 david

• Registered Users Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

I do think the most noticeable thing about this season is the rise of successful John Cochran type players (ie. someone who was underestimated from the get go and turned out to be a genuinely great player) - like this season we got David, Adam, Hannah and Zeke who've all proven themselves in one way or another.

Yeah, good casting and I'm sure the producers love editing these arcs.

Another noticeable thing is how there has been no real villain. It's the most likeable non returning final 6 in a long time.

I've really enjoyed this season and I'd happily see a few of these cast members return over the coming few years.

I do think the most noticeable thing about this season is the rise of successful John Cochran type players (ie. someone who was underestimated from the get go and turned out to be a genuinely great player) - like this season we got David, Adam, Hannah and Zeke who've all proven themselves in one way or another.

Totally agree,all four have proven themselves quality players.Jay is more your old style survivor player, physically superior to all others,very sociable but is tending to be a follower in terms of vote outs and invariably ends up on the wrong side of the vote.Not very hot on strategy.

It is noticeable the lack of villians this season and this has not been to the detriment of a very enjoyable season.

Yeah, good casting and I'm sure the producers love editing these arcs.

Another noticeable thing is how there has been no real villain. It's the most likeable non returning final 6 in a long time.

I've really enjoyed this season and I'd happily see a few of these cast members return over the coming few years.

I said to my wife at the start the cast looks super weak. How wrong I was, its the best season in years

Really dont understand the admiration of Hannah. I understand the others mentioned, but Hannah is voting which ever way keeps Ken happy, hence why she doesnt want David gone. David/Adam/Zeke are super tacticians, Hannah not so much

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,488 ✭✭✭kingtut

Sh1t just realised I haven't been posting about this season yet! Must post my opinions of all of the players thus far. Really like Hannah anyway (even though lately she looks filthy lately) and I even got to chat to her last night :o

She really could do with a Spa based reward challenge win alright.

She really could do with a Spa based reward challenge win alright.

Defo! I'm curious as to why she is so much dirtier than the others but didn't think it was something I should ask her :D

kingtut wrote: »
    Defo! I'm curious as to why she is so much dirtier than the others but didn't think it was something I should ask her :D

You idiot, thats the first thing you should ask her :pac:

That and did she vote whichever way kept Ken happy?

That and did she vote whichever way kept Ken happy?

Lol from past experience if you want to keep chatting to the contestants pissing them off is not a good way of going about it ;) I don't plan on contacting her again until after the finale anyway as she is super busy.

She arrived at the hotel yesterday so is probably getting swamped by the fans!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,292 ✭✭✭GreNoLi

Very good season to be fair, looking forward to the finale on wednesday, hope Jay wins.

GreNoLi wrote: »
    Very good season to be fair, looking forward to the finale on wednesday, hope Jay wins.

Last exam before christmas and survivor season finale, then head of on month holiday on saturday. This is a good week :D

• Registered Users Posts: 60,698 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

Very happy for the winner.

Best season in years.

Great game play great tribal's great idol play fake idol play just all round what survivor should be.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,146 ✭✭✭✭Foxtrol

Fake Idol was amazing, up there with one of my favorite Survivor moments.

Thought Adam was on the ropes a bit with Hannah during final tribal until he pulled out the sob story card (not trying to take away from the actual sadness of the situation). I'm guessing he didn't really prep for her to come out swinging at him and a lot of his responses fed into her narrative. Think he was the superior player all the same and deserved the win.

Advertisement