Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cant register online.

Options
  • 18-08-2016 7:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 173 ✭✭

Hi,

I just moved to a new address a few week ago. I got a new account number. Today I went to eir.ie to register. When I put in my account number and my mobile number, I was told my account details can't be found. I am assuming the phone number requested at the first page is my mobile number, not my landline number of the new account. I don't have the number for the later one. I tried to contact 1901. But it ask for the eir phone number which I don't know. I used the online chat and was told there were 7 people waiting before me. I then got disconnected automatically... Could you please help me solve this? Thank you.

Best regards

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 119 ✭✭Data_Quest

You will have to get your landline number before you can register. A personal mobile number not associated with your service will not work.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 322 ✭✭eir: Ciara

s982102 wrote: »
    Hi,

I just moved to a new address a few week ago. I got a new account number. Today I went to eir.ie to register. When I put in my account number and my mobile number, I was told my account details can't be found. I am assuming the phone number requested at the first page is my mobile number, not my landline number of the new account. I don't have the number for the later one. I tried to contact 1901. But it ask for the eir phone number which I don't know. I used the online chat and was told there were 7 people waiting before me. I then got disconnected automatically... Could you please help me solve this? Thank you.

Best regards
    Hi s982102,

Thank you for getting in touch :)

Unfortunately, in order to register to myeir you will need to your landline number. 

If you PM me your account number I will be more than happy to look into this for you. 

Kind Regards,
    Ciara

• Registered Users Posts: 173 ✭✭s982102

Pm sent. Thanks.
    eir: Ciara wrote: »
    Hi s982102,

Unfortunately, in order to register to myeir you will need to your landline number. 

If you PM me your account number I will be more than happy to look into this for you. 

Kind Regards,
    Ciara

• Closed Accounts Posts: 322 ✭✭eir: Ciara

s982102 wrote: »
    Pm sent. Thanks.
    eir: Ciara wrote: »
    Hi s982102,

Kind Regards,
    Ciara
    Thank you,

I have responded to your DM. 

Kind Regards,
    Ciara

Advertisement