Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Commute from Dublin to Naas?

Options
  • 18-08-2016 11:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 216 ✭✭

Hey all,
    Am living in City centre and am considering a job offer in Naas. Just wondering if anyone is commuting to Naas from Dublin and if so, if they could give me a rough idea of the morning and evening commute times via car?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 669 ✭✭✭Golfgorfield

Yo woudl always be going against the flow of traffic, it woudl be an absolute doddle! Im on the opposite side and its torture, looking at the other side of th road id imagine no more than 30mins would do you.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,874 ✭✭✭matchthis

Take a drive down on a Saturday afternoon. I'd say this would give a fair example. This could change with schools starting back in the next few weeks.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,384 ✭✭✭WishUWereHere

Living in Newbridge and travelling every day to Dublin and back, I would second what Golfgorfield says.

And I know this is Sunday evening, but DON'T use Saturday afternoon as an example - much different to a weekday.

Very hard to guess what the travelling time is as one smash and all times are straight out the window.

Where in the City do You live? Would Bus Eireann be any use to You? Decent service from Dublin to Naas. Also where in Naas are You working? If anywhere near Sallins, there is always the train.

Good luck with the job offer.

Advertisement