Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Any owners of a Gourmet's Pride oven?!

• 19-08-2016 9:55am
    Registered Users Posts: 15

Hi,

I am looking for a user manual for a Gourmet's Pride oven - I have just bought a house with one from about 2007, and I cannot lay my hands on a user manual, despite lots of searching and contacting former suppliers. Everything seems to be working fine but I can't figure out half of the symbols for the oven! Someone on my previous post suggested that many of the houses in this area had these ovens installed when built. So I'm hoping that maybe someone might still have a user manual! If so, would anyone mind me taking a copy?!

Thanks in advance!

Comments

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 12,598 Mod ✭✭✭✭2011

I had A Gormet Pride oven, it came with the house. Mine was only 1.5 kW so it took a week to roast a chicken :)
    I think it was the cheapest muck Durkans could lay their hands on.
    My recommendation: Replace ASAP

Sorry, I don't have a manual.

Advertisement