Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

0844 Number from Meteor Mobile

Options
  • 19-08-2016 10:10am
    Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭

I'm trying to call Silverstone Circuit in the UK. The number given in an email and on their site is 0844 3750 740.

I've tried a million different things to try and get this working, but it keeps telling me I've misdialed the number. I was even on a support chat and a support call with Meteor to figure out why I can't get through, and they came up with nothing. Their tech department said I must have been given the wrong number.

I've tried from a landline too, but it's not my phone so I don't know if 0844 numbers are restricted under the account.

How can this be so hard?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,836 ✭✭✭Ten Pin

0844 probably unreachable outside UK.

Try:

00 44 1327 320 280

• Registered Users Posts: 1,330 ✭✭✭readytosnap

I just rang it there and they answered straight away are you sure you are dialling the correct way?

You need to dial +44 844 3750 740

+(for international) 44 (for UK) 844 (region. you only dial the 0 if you are in the UK) 375 (local area) 0740 ( number within the 375 local area)

• Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭spray____

Yeah, I was doing it right. I never did get through on my mobile, not sure what's the story there. The tech guy were convinced it was a bad number.

I did eventually get through on a landline. I guess their call centre was swamped, and I confused the busy signal for another type of connection problem.

Still don't know why I can't dial this from my Meteor mobile, or what I'm supposed to do about it. Strange.

Advertisement