Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ordering from Mindfactory.de

Options
  • 19-08-2016 10:45am
    Registered Users Posts: 181 ✭✭

When Im going to order from mindfactory.de it seems very strange and I dont exactly know whats up with the layout of entering my address and stuff. It says Additional Company with a drop down menu and also StreetNr. with another menu I dont know what to put in here any help?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18,706 ✭✭✭✭K.O.Kiki

zxxtonyxxz wrote: »
    When Im going to order from mindfactory.de it seems very strange and I dont exactly know whats up with the layout of entering my address and stuff. It says Additional Company with a drop down menu and also StreetNr. with another menu I dont know what to put in here any help?

First drop-down menu:
    Firma/Zusatz = Company/Additional DON'T FILL UNLESS SENDING TO A COMPANY ADDRESS
    Postnummer = Post number YOUR EIRCODE

Second drop-down menu:
    Straße / Nr = Street / Number
    Packstation / Nr = Pack station / Number (I'm guessing postbox)
    Postfiliale / Nr = Post office / Number

• Registered Users Posts: 181 ✭✭zxxtonyxxz

K.O.Kiki wrote: »
    First drop-down menu:
    Firma/Zusatz = Company/Additional DON'T FILL UNLESS SENDING TO A COMPANY ADDRESS
    Postnummer = Post number YOUR EIRCODE

Second drop-down menu:
    Straße / Nr = Street / Number
    Packstation / Nr = Pack station / Number (I'm guessing postbox)
    Postfiliale / Nr = Post office / Number

I dont have a steet number or post box so im guessing I use post office one but where would I find that number?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,415 ✭✭✭.G.

You pick Street, Nr from the drop down and then put your first line of address in the first box and the town in the second box. County and postcode go in the boxes above those two. That's what I did, no problems.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,706 ✭✭✭✭K.O.Kiki

I dont have a steet number or post box so im guessing I use post office one but where would I find that number?

Put your address into Eircode Finder & it should give you your postal address.

superg wrote: »
    You pick Street, Nr from the drop down and then put your first line of address in the first box and the town in the second box. County and postcode go in the boxes above those two. That's what I did, no problems.

What goes into second last part above street number?

• Advertisement

Also when I pick post nummer and then strt number it changes the other one it wont allow me to choose the two at the sametime?

Whatever I do it will not work out for me can someone give me a sample layout of what they have done because I am trying but it changes one thing and the do not work.

Do this in the my account section.

address.png

Do this in the my account section.

address.png

I swapped eir code and county and also where you have town my town name wont fit so I put town in with address before that and put ** in the second box

I swapped eir code and county and also where you have town my town name wont fit so I put town in with address before that and put ** in the second box

If you use google chrome it will translate the page and show you what is supposed to be where. Eircode should be in the second box of the second line.

• Advertisement

Probably doesn't matter the order, as long as all the relevant info is there somewhere the postie will find you.

Probably doesn't matter the order, as long as all the relevant info is there somewhere the postie will find you.

Thanks man!

Advertisement