Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

My online order lost

Options
  • 19-08-2016 12:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,467 ✭✭✭

Hello Eir,

On the 12/08/2016 I placed an order online to move from my current provider Vodafone and return to Eir. I received an email from Eir confirming my order been placed (see screenshot below). During the online order process I was given an installation date of today 19/08/2016. I had not heard anything from Eir by yesterday about what time the engineer would call to do the installation. I then called and spoke to a member of your team on 1901 he stated that he could not find my order on the system and advised me to place another order on the phone. He stated he would list me as a priority install. This morning I received an email from Eir stating my install date of 31/08/2016.

The 31/08/2016 is 12 days after my initial appointment. This is really not good enough. I am requesting a much sooner installation date please.

Eir are out there trying to win back customers and I decided to come back. It's a week since I made my order and right now I am really beginning to regret my decision. 

I would really appreciate any help you could provide.

Eir%20Broadband%20Order%20Confirmation.png

0118 999 881 999 119 725 3

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 322 ✭✭eir: Ciara

h3000 wrote: »
    Hello Eir,

On the 12/08/2016 I placed an order online to move from my current provider Vodafone and return to Eir. I received an email from Eir confirming my order been placed (see screenshot below). During the online order process I was given an installation date of today 19/08/2016. I had not heard anything from Eir by yesterday about what time the engineer would call to do the installation. I then called and spoke to a member of your team on 1901 he stated that he could not find my order on the system and advised me to place another order online. He stated he would list me as a priority install. This morning I received an email from Eir stating my install date of 31/08/2016.

The 31/08/2016 is 12 days after my initial appointment. This is really not good enough. I am requesting a much sooner installation date please.

Eir are out there trying to win back customers and I decided to come back. It's a week since I made my order and right now I am really beginning to regret my decision. 

Eir%20Broadband%20Order%20Confirmation.png
    Hi h3000,

Thank you for getting in touch :)

I am very sorry to hear this. I completely understand how frustrating this must be for you and I am very sorry for the inconvenience caused. 

Unfortunately, we have been advised this the earliest appointment we have available and we would be unable to escalate this any further. 

I am extremely sorry I cannot offer you some better news today. 

Kind Regards,
    Ciara

• Registered Users Posts: 6,467 ✭✭✭h3000

Hi Ciara,

Thanks for getting back to me. 

I was giving an install date of today by Eir. I took today off work in order to be able to meet the engineer. Eir seem to have lost my personal information including my Name, Full address, date if birth, phone number, UAN and bank account details. And now you tell me that Eir cannot do anything to help accommodate me.

The information loss is a huge issue and probably a matter for the Data Protection Commissioner and Comreg. 

If Eir cannot accommodate me before the 31/08/2016 I will genuinely have to consider cancelling the whole order and remaining with Vodafone. 

I really do appreciate your time Ciara
    Thanks 
    Martin

eir: Ciara wrote: »
    Hello Eir,

On the 12/08/2016 I placed an order online to move from my current provider Vodafone and return to Eir. I received an email from Eir confirming my order been placed (see screenshot below). During the online order process I was given an installation date of today 19/08/2016. I had not heard anything from Eir by yesterday about what time the engineer would call to do the installation. I then called and spoke to a member of your team on 1901 he stated that he could not find my order on the system and advised me to place another order online. He stated he would list me as a priority install. This morning I received an email from Eir stating my install date of 31/08/2016.

Hi h3000,

I am very sorry to hear this. I completely understand how frustrating this must be for you and I am very sorry for the inconvenience caused. 

Unfortunately, we have been advised this the earliest appointment we have available and we would be unable to escalate this any further. 

Kind Regards,
    Ciara
    Hi Ciara,

I was giving an install date of today by Eir. I took today off work in order to be able to meet the engineer. Eir seem to have lost my personal information including my Name, Full address, date if birth, phone number, UAN and bank account details. And now you tell me that Eir cannot do anything to help accommodate me.

The information loss is a huge issue and probably a matter for the Data Protection Commissioner and Comreg. 

If Eir cannot accommodate me before the 31/08/2016 I will genuinely have to consider cancelling the whole order and remaining with Vodafone. 

Thanks 
    Martin
    Hi Ciara,

I know you probably have a lot on your plate today but can you do anything for me regarding my installation? If not how do I go about cancelling the order. I am 100% genuine here with this request.

I also need feedback about my personal information I placed on the order on 12/08/2016 and where it is now. I am very concerned to have this personal information on the missing list.

Thanks for your help.
    Kind Regards,
    Martin

Hello Eir,

Hi h3000,

Kind Regards,
    Ciara
    Hi Ciara,

Thanks 
    Martin
    Hi Ciara,

I know you probably have a lot on your plate today but can you do anything for me regarding my installation? If not how do I go about cancelling the order. I am 100% genuine here with this request.

I also need feedback about my personal information I placed on the order on 12/08/2016 and where it is now. I am very concerned to have this personal information on the missing list.

Thanks for your help.
    Kind Regards,
    Martin
    No problem,

Can you PM me your account details please and I will check this out for you? 

Kind Regards,
    Ciara

Hello Eir,

Hi h3000,

Kind Regards,
    Ciara
    Hi Ciara,

Thanks 
    Martin
    Hi Ciara,

Thanks for your help.
    Kind Regards,
    Martin
    No problem,

Can you PM me your account details please and I will check this out for you? 

Kind Regards,
    Ciara
    Just PM'd you there. Thank you

• Advertisement

Hi Ciara & Co,

Do you have an update on this for me please?

Martin

Hi All,

Is anyone online to deal with my query please?

Martin

Hi All,

Is anyone online to deal with my query please?

Martin
    Hi Martin,

I am working through my PM's and will respond to you soon.

Kind Regards,
    Ciara

Advertisement