Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eir registration

Options
  • 19-08-2016 1:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 230 ✭✭

hi there, I am an Eir customer.... Land line phone and broadband... When I try and register on the Eir webpage I keep returning to the page where I enter my 8 digit account number and telephone number... I tried entering the details a number of times and each time I hit next it returns to the same page asking me to enter the same details... I tried ringing customer care but ended up going through multiple me use with no end customer representative... 

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 322 ✭✭eir: Ciara

styer wrote: »
    hi there, I am an Eir customer.... Land line phone and broadband... When I try and register on the Eir webpage I keep returning to the page where I enter my 8 digit account number and telephone number... I tried entering the details a number of times and each time I hit next it returns to the same page asking me to enter the same details... I tried ringing customer care but ended up going through multiple me use with no end customer representative... 
    Hi Styer,

Thank you for getting in touch :)

I am very sorry to hear this. Can you PM me your account number and the email address you are trying to register with?

Once I receive this I will look into this for you. 

Kind Regards,
    Ciara

Advertisement