Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ce-35287-5

Options
  • 19-08-2016 1:09pm
    Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,516 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Getting this error since last night, I tried to access the psn store from my vita and it wouldn't let me in till I changed my password ,I did that and since then I'm getting the above error code on my ps4, when I go into settings to change the password to what I changed it to,all the menu is blacked out and can't be selected.
    I've tried resetting the router but don't know what else I can do.

Any ideas?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,781 ✭✭✭eddhorse

Are you doing this on laptop/pc?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,516 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

eddhorse wrote: »
    Are you doing this on laptop/pc?

Sorted it with factory reset but lost everything in the process as I had nothing backed up :'(.

Advertisement