Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Manchester United Team Talk/Gossip/Rumours Thread 2016 - Mod Note in OP, 13/9

Comments

• Worst Monday ever

• Registered Users Posts: 1,601 ✭✭✭Carpentry

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,846 ✭✭✭✭Liam McPoyle

Carpentry wrote: »

Couldn't wait to see if anyone bites in the match thread so you have to post it in here too eh?

Good lad.

:rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,906 ✭✭✭✭PhlegmyMoses

Honestly, if/when Mourinho turns this around, it should be a lesson for everyone in patience. It won't be, because Conte will go through bad runs, or Guardiola or Klopp or whoever.

Actually can't believe the doom mongering going on barely 9 games into a season.

People need to see the real face of Mourinho, to say what he said to Conte was just unprofessional and hypocritical.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,906 ✭✭✭✭PhlegmyMoses

People need to see the real face of Mourinho, to say what he said to Conte was just unprofessional and hypocritical.

Keep fighting the good fight.

I mean, I saw nothing wrong with what Conte did, but what Mourinho said is also meaningless and a nothing incident. Soap opera ****.

Stick the boot in on the performance instead. People actually care about that.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,603 ✭✭✭grumpymunster

It was a bad day at the office yesterday for you guys but in reality who would you have in preference to Jose? Maybe Simeone if it is true he wants to leave AM at the end of the season and try his hand in the PL other than that who?
    He has spent a few quid but the team has been struggling for a few season now and that wont change overnight but United are still a huge draw for any player and a very rich club it really is only a matter of time I think.

Keep fighting the good fight.

I mean, I saw nothing wrong with what Conte did, but what Mourinho said is also meaningless and a nothing incident. Soap opera ****.

Stick the boot in on the performance instead. People actually care about that.

Its not mine or Conte's fault that MU are a laughing stock of world football.

Protest before the derby on Wednesday by united fans I guess, #mourinhoout

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,006 ✭✭✭beno619

Nobody actually knows what was said, but you've somehow managed to misrepresent the prevailing theory.

I wonder why. :rolleyes:

beno619 wrote: »
    Nobody actually knows what was said, but you've somehow managed to misrepresent the prevailing theory.

SkyItalia translated it, same when Mourinho shouted in Portuguese to Eva Carneiro and it was caught on mic.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,320 ✭✭✭v3ttel

secman wrote: »
    Taking all this into account :6 points off with 1/4 of league played... would mean 24 off top of table in May. Mid table mediocrity. He is not getting anything out of the players, playing some out of position, many players have regressed. Terrible decision to give him the gig. Hard not to see it ending in tears... yet again.:(

Yes, that's exactly how it works.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,709 ✭✭✭✭Cantona's Collars

Honestly, if/when Mourinho turns this around, it should be a lesson for everyone in patience. It won't be, because Conte will go through bad runs, or Guardiola or Klopp or whoever.

Actually can't believe the doom mongering going on barely 9 games into a season.

Look to the Liverpool thread when Klopp wasn't long in the job,a few said he couldn't hack it and wondered if he was all hype. The ones that called for patience have seen it rewarded as he clearly has his stamp on the team. United are 9 league games into a season under Jose and all yesterdays goals can be attributed to players simply switching off. Not much Jose can do when players do that. He still has deadwood to clear out before we can say we have a "Jose team".

SkyItalia translated it, same when Mourinho shouted in Portuguese to Eva Carneiro and it was caught on mic.

Can you post the full quote then ?

I still feel like your misrepresenting what was said.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,504 ✭✭✭Polo_Mint

PL 2015-2016 - Bournemouth v Man U - 2 -1
    PL 2016-2017 - Bournemouth v Man U - 1 -3 :D

PL 2015-2016 - Man U v Southampton - 0 -1
    PL 2016-2017 - Man U v Southampton - 2 -0 :D

PL 2016-2017 - Hull v Man U - 0 -1 :D

PL 2015-2016 - Man U v Man C - 0 -0
    PL 2016-2017 - Man U v Man C - 1 -2 :mad:

EL 2016-2017 - Feyenoord v Man U - 1-0 :mad:

PL 2015-2016 - Watford v Man U - 1 -2
    PL 2016-2017 - Watford v Man U - 3 -1 :mad:

EFLC 2016-2017 Northampton v Man U - 1-3 :D

PL 2015-2016 - Man U v Leicester City - 1 -1
    PL 2016-2017 - Man U v Leicester City - 4 -1 :D

EL 2016-2017 - Man U v Zorya Luhansk - 1-0 :D

PL 2015-2016 - Man U v Stoke - 3 -0
    PL 2016-2017 - Man U v Stoke - 1 -1 :rolleyes:

PL 2015-2016 - Liverpool v Man U - 0 -1
    PL 2016-2017 - Liverpool v Man U - 0 -0 :rolleyes:

EL 2016-2017 - Man U v Fenerbahce - 4-1 :D

PL 2015-2016 - Chelsea v Man U - 1 -1
    PL 2016-2017 - Chelsea v Man U - 4 -0 :mad:

"You don't celebrate like that at 4-0, you can do it at 1-0, otherwise it's humiliating for us."

Nothing hypocritical about it so, he celebrated going a goal up against Pool. I dont see anything unprofessional about letting Conte know how he felt to his face.

Whether you agree with him is another matter.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,587 ✭✭✭weisses

Maybe this will clear things up for you

http://www.the42.ie/jose-mourinho-humiliating-antonio-conte-3042627-Oct2016/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,638 ✭✭✭✭bangkok

so looking like bailly will be out for a while...

would love to see this lineup

de gea

valencia
    Smalling
    blind
    shaw

Carrick

Herrera
    Pogba

Mkhitarayan
    Rashford
    Martial

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,709 ✭✭✭✭Cantona's Collars

José has an almost identical record to Moyes for the same period. Moyes was 1 goal better off.....Bring back Moysie.

"You don't celebrate like that at 4-0, you can do it at 1-0, otherwise it's humiliating for us."

Nothing hypocritical about it so, he celebrated going a goal up against Pool. I dont see anything unprofessional about letting Conte know how he felt to his face.

Mourinho, known for running half the length of the pitch before sliding to his knees when his team scores .... And then telling Conte what he can or cannot do in regards to cheering ?! ..... Yes it is hypocritical. The man should be focusing on his own shady antics

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,638 ✭✭✭✭bangkok

how many times did Jose try and shake hands with opposition managers and assistants before full time whistle was blown... i always found that much more humiliating for opposition managers

• Advertisement

weisses wrote: »
    Mourinho, known for running half the length of the pitch before sliding to his knees when his team scores .... And then telling Conte what he can or cannot do in regards to cheering ?! ..... Yes it is hypocritical. The man should be focusing on his own shady antics

Thanks for c;clearing this one up :rolleyes:

• Subscribers Posts: 32,855 ✭✭✭✭5starpool

I think that was the celebration at 2-0 in injury time.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,137 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

SlickRic wrote: »
    It's stupid for anyone to make up their mind about Mourinho yet.

A couple of things strike me though, and you need to look at Mourinho's greatest achievements, and arguably greatest teams, to get hints of what might be wrong.

Porto - Baia, Costa, Carvalho, Costinha, Maniche, Deco, Derlei.
    Chelsea - Cech, Carvalho, Terry, Makelele, Lampard, Drogba.
    Inter - Cesar, Samuel, Lucio, Zanetti, Cambiasso, Sneijder, Eto'o, Milito.

I don't know what Mourinho looks for in the spine of his team anymore, but I know it's vital to him, and always has been. Solid, trustworthy partnerships all along that spine, with no shortage of talent.

As Mourinho went through preseason just this past summer, it was clear that that's what he was at least trying to buy in.

Bailly, Pogba, Mkhitaryan, Ibrahimovic. He already had De Gea, so no need for a keeper.

And a quick analysis, I think, shows what might be amiss. And it's not difficult.

Bailly has been fine. He started the season like a beast, but has simply been fine for the most part. The fact he's regressed slightly probably says more about the likes of Smalling and Blind than anything else.

The rest of those buys, in different ways, aren't providing what he needs. They're not providing the base his previous best teams did.

Firstly, Pogba has underperformed horribly, not helped by the fact Mourinho doesn't seem to know where to play him, and not helped by spending the opening part of the season trying to fit he and Rooney in his best team. Which proved impossible.

Secondly, Mkhitaryan simply hasn't been fit. So we can't judge him. He doesn't trust Mata really. Rooney continues to be poor. So that's a key position not taken care of.

Thirdly, Ibrahimovic, while he had a decent conversion rate on his chances up until a couple of games ago, in reality, isn't offering much in open play. Certainly not what he used to (perhaps unsurprisingly tbh).

The partnerships he needs to trust aren't working. The players he bought aren't clicking like he's needed them to. Those players weren't just bought as decoration. They were meant to form the core of his new juggernaut. It's how he's always worked. Strong spine; build the rest around it.

Mourinho is finding out that there are more issues with this team than he might have originally imagined. Smalling seems to be regressing. Blind isn't really good enough. Fellaini, while willing, and a decent destroyer and nuisance, is limited. So those he'd been left by previous regimes aren't ideal. The recruitment policy is being slightly exposed.

Now also, he's not trusting players he probably should be. The likes of Mata, Martial, Herrera, Schneiderlin should be treated better IMO (though Herrera seems to be becoming more central to the team lately). Also, is Shaw permanently on the naughty list? So Mourinho is making mistakes.

But the bottom line is he just hasn't figured out how his best team looks, while there are also a few players who need shifting. It's a massive job. He really needs to be ruthless and get it done. That's the big test as to whether he's lost his touch, because the old José would take no prisoners.

Mourinho may well have lost his touch; we won't know for a while yet though. Anyone writing his career obituary could easily look foolish in a few weeks or months.

While your post is really good, I like it, and it's logical, it is also on the flipside, providing excuses for things that shouldn't be excused.

He is a football manager. A world class football manager who has come to United with some definite questions over if he still has got it, or if he is starting to fall behind the game.Personally those arn't questions I have, but I understand the people that quiz them, and they do need answering.

Players form falling off the side of a cliff is something out of his control, to a certain extent. Chris Smalling having a brainfart performance is totally out of his control. So much that happens in a game, is going to be out of his control.

But there is so much in the team that is under his control and direct influence.

I'm sorry but him being totally unable to utilise Pogba is a poor reflection on him. He is the manager, the players he bought where his targets, so he should have known what he wanted to do. The team looks incoherant and a bit of a mess. That is at his doorstep.

I don't understand why excuses are being made for the manager, failing at his like basic principles. I hear this morning on some podcasts that he will get it right, with a couple of transfer windows. Sorry again, but this squad is good. In this squad is talent and good players. A manager should be optimising what he has, he should be making players better and he should be doing better then the sum of its parts. And he's at a club where there is some pretty good ****ing parts.

I'm in no way rushing to conclusions with Mourinho, and he is too good a manager to not get this right, but I'm not going to accept excuses for what thus far has been some failings on his part.

Just as I don't accept the consistent under-performance of our players at various stages.

There is only so long you can stomach excuses for what is basically a fundamental function or job by a player,coach or manager.

The result yesterday in total isolation is no big deal. I'm fuming at the tanking we got, but I'm over it pretty quickly today. Stamford Bridge has never been a good ground for us. but the problem is the bigger picture. The problem is the continuation of issues in the team.

And some of these things don't need time, they don't need €150m investment. They just need action. We could have promoted Giggs to the job and have him tick things over for a season until a few transfer windows where we blow our bucket and assemble a ridiculous team. That is not what you hire world class managers for. There is no transition here, we have been stuck in transition since Ferguson left.

We hired Mourinho because he gets things done, he assembles teams quickly to compete, he makes what he has competitive. We hired Mourinho to competitive, from season one, as he said himself in his press conference unveiling.

We are no way out of anything yet, but lads this isn't August, we are shortly into November. That's the best part of three months, we are nearly at the halfway mark and we have an incoherant mess, players out of form, and questions about formation and players positions.

I'm sorry that is not acceptable at a club at our level. That is an excuse for the relegation fodder or lower half clubs who chop and change managers and then go mad into the last week of the transfer market. That is an excuse for David Moyes at Sunderland who went into panic mode as they had no summer planning and changed manager.

We got our manager not too long after firing Van Gaal, had a summer of planning that went flawless with targets acquired early and promptly bar Pogba and yet we are coming into November with more questions then answers.

It's rash and maybe a bit silly calling judgements on Mourinho or the team this early on, but there is no excuse for what in my view has been poor performances by the manager and the players to not have some **** locked down at this point in the season.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 34,424 ✭✭✭✭The_Kew_Tour

"The laughing stock of Football"

I showed a Sunderland fan I work with that comment and even he chuckled

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,217 ✭✭✭✭StringerBell

Son0vagun wrote: »
    Wasn't Klopp Fergies original "Chosen One", and he turned UTD down. Bet he's glad he did now.

No, and besides that your post makes no sense.

Why would he be glad he did based on what other managers have done? Very strange.

"People say ‘go with the flow’ but do you know what goes with the flow? Dead fish."

5starpool wrote: »
    I think that was the celebration at 2-0 in injury time.

Apologies.

Context wise I think the result was very significant and you can excuse over exuberant celebration.

But you guys hate Jose so and I understand why tbf.

Your still misrepresenting what was said but I digress.

Please let this be a Liverpool fan questioning another managers professionalism, please.

Also see no issue with Conte getting the fans up. Our away fans were tremendous as always and completely drowned out the home crowd for large portions. I didn't know what Mourinho was saying but when I heard after I thought it was a bit petty.

He just doesn't help himself sometimes.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,596 ✭✭✭✭Trigger

I think what he has done is exactly what he wanted to happen. Everyone is talking about that and the limelight has been taken from the players an the performance.

• Advertisement

"The laughing stock of Football"

I showed a Sunderland fan I work with that comment and even he chuckled

Is he OK ?

It was a bad day at the office yesterday for you guys but in reality who would you have in preference to Jose? Maybe Simeone if it is true he wants to leave AM at the end of the season and try his hand in the PL other than that who?
    He has spent a few quid but the team has been struggling for a few season now and that wont change overnight but United are still a huge draw for any player and a very rich club it really is only a matter of time I think.

The reality is Mourinho won't be judged until end of season and like any club the end will justify the means. In reality he probably won't be judged until after he leaves, it can be tricky making calls when the thing is in progress.

It is so incredibly early in his reign but its still difficult not to be critical. There is definitely a part of me that is worried, moreso now then I was when he was hired. But that's even incredibly early

But having seen Van Gaal let himself turn into a parody defending these players, protecting these players and in some ways submitting to the club rather then bending it to his will, I'm partially afraid for Jose.

I don't believe we saw the fully firey Van Gaal, too many questions about players, form, players out of positions etc. I can't believe Mourinho would allow his reputation to be tarnished or diminished. Moyes suffered because he changed too much too soon, Van Gaal felt like he didn't change enough, and maybe Mourinho is taking a slower initial approach but will start initiating change later on.

I think Mourinho is a fine manager for the club, and I don't think there is many more candidates. From seeing Van Gaal falter, I've come to the belief that our manager needs to be a borderline sociopath. This club needs dragging from the dregs, it needs change and it needs an injection of purpose. That needs a massive personality and character and someone with a massive believe in their ability and plan. Mourinho is that guy, the questions are, and maybe what we will question longterm, does "he" still believe.

Your still misrepresenting what was said but I digress.

What was said was
    Don’t do that [celebrate] at 4-0,” Mourinho told his opposite number. “1-0, okay, but not 4-0. It is humiliating

So he is basically saying to Conte when he should celebrate and when he should not

How am I misrepresenting what was said ?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,586 ✭✭✭jaykay74

Its not mine or Conte's fault that you are a laughing stock of the football world now.

Protest before the derby on Wednesday by united fans I guess, #mourinhoout

Jaysis, that makes you come across as a child. :D

"We are the bestest team in the whole wide world, conversely you are the worstest."

• Subscribers Posts: 32,855 ✭✭✭✭5starpool

TheDoc wrote: »
    Please let this be a Liverpool fan questioning another managers professionalism, please.

He is a Chelsea fan according to my cursory glance through his posting history.

I think Mourinho is a fine manager for the club, and I don't think there is many more candidates. From seeing Van Gaal falter, I've come to the belief that our manager needs to be a borderline sociopath. This club needs dragging from the dregs, it needs change and it needs an injection of purpose. That needs a massive personality and character and someone with a massive believe in their ability and plan. Mourinho is that guy, the questions are, and maybe what we will question longterm, does "he" still believe.

Problem is that Mourinho only worries about Mourinho.

Man U needs a Manager with a positive/forward thinking approach to the game/tactics, One who is not drawing all the attention to himself.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 34,424 ✭✭✭✭The_Kew_Tour

Is he OK ?

oh ya we got right laugh:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,301 ✭✭✭dave_o_brien

There are numerous managers I would have preferred, because I did not (and continure not to) like Mourinho. He's a sociopathic paranoiac with delusions of greatness who I have no reason to believe does anything than creates a siege mentality as a means of motivation. I don't see anything yet that changes my mind.

However, I have no reason to believe that he won't win stuff with Utd if he is given his 3 years. Panicking after 9 games is a pathetic indictment of the culture of football now. I hope the board can think longer term than that, although by hiring Mourinho it suggests to me they ain't looking 7-10 years down the line, but 3 is fine.

I realise you are largely agreeing with me, by the way, I'm not picking apart your post. Just vocalising how little I admire Mourinho, but how even then he deserves a bit more time than this.

astradave wrote: »
    I think what he has done is exactly what he wanted to happen. Everyone is talking about that and the limelight has been taken from the players an the performance.

No one is being fooled by it. Everyone is taking about the performance, both him and his players.

The first comment that happened on commentary and in post match about it was the studio saying it was a deflective tactic. Mourinho isn't a fresh manager here, everyone knows and should know how to interpret his press conferences and actions/behaviour.

That's why I'm surprised he still does some of the stuff he does. Its a game within a game for him, by his own admission. But everyone is well versed in his game now.

5starpool wrote: »
    He is a Chelsea fan according to my cursory glance through his posting history.

To be honest I'd say it's rich for any United fan (well most) to be massively criticising Conte.

When you consider it was some form of stick to beat Van Gaal with, that he would just sit there and do nothing.

And if anyone is really defending Mourinho excessively, and beating Conte over that nonsensical incident, it's the cult of Mourinho in full swing.

Problem is that Mourinho only worries about Mourinho.

Man U needs a Manager with a positive/forward thinking approach to the game/tactics, One who is not drawing all the attention to himself.

Our greatest manager, and one of the greatest of all time, had a basic principle that no one was bigger then him. He would say the club, but we all knew it meant him.

I don't have an issue with that at all.

You could put the same at Pep's door, trying to be too inventive and change too much too fast, but hardly going to saw City have the wrong manager for them.

It's an unshakeable strength when things are going well, and low hanging fruit to criticise when its not

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,850 ✭✭✭Julez

To be fair, Jose played the Liverpool game as he should have, and had the goal not gone in so early, with some brainfart defendin, yesterdays game would have probably played out very differently. Midweek against Fenerbace we played well, and we've shown some good attacking play in games previous too. While the situation right now isn't ideal, I think it's been blown out of proportion, I'll give it another while before I completely panic.

I realise you are largely agreeing with me, by the way, I'm not picking apart your post. Just vocalising how little I admire Mourinho, but how even then he deserves a bit more time than this.

I just want to re-iterate and clarify, that while I'm critical of Jose, I'm in no way shape or form writing him off, calling him done, or instigating any sort of change.

I think anyone calling for his head, or writing him off at this point, is basically an utter dribbler. No two ways about it.

There is airing some reasonable concerns and questions, and being ridiculous. Is anyone even drawing conclusions or posting he is done, or are we using that in an argument that doesnt exist?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,596 ✭✭✭✭Trigger

To be honest I'd say it's rich for any United fan (well most) to be massively criticising Conte.

When you consider it was some form of stick to beat Van Gaal with, that he would just sit there and do nothing.

And if anyone is really defending Mourinho excessively, and beating Conte over that nonsensical incident, it's the cult of Mourinho in full swing.

I don't think i have seen anyone criticising Conte over his actions, apart from Jose that is.

But I have to ask this.. why are Blind and Smalling or Pogba not getting absolutely torn to shreds this morning by the media?

Because of Jose's antics, he took the hit for his players. And i think he knew all along that this would happen, he knew he was in earshot of a mic and in full view of a camera, why didn't he at least cover his mouth. He wanted everyone to see what he was saying. The man isn't stupid!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,193 ✭✭✭✭Kerrydude1981

Julez wrote: »
    To be fair, Jose played the Liverpool game as he should have, and had the goal not gone in so early, with some brainfart defendin, yesterdays game would have probably played out very differently. Midweek against Fenerbace we played well, and we've shown some good attacking play in games previous too. While the situation right now isn't ideal, I think it's been blown out of proportion, I'll give it another while before I completely panic.

Same here,not pressing the panic button yet,its away too early for that

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,606 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

or are we using that in an argument that doesnt exist?

There's the usual trolls (and btw, general message to all, don't respond. Just report and ignore, etc) and non-fans.

Which I find funny, cause if there's anything United are famous for over the last few years, it's giving struggling managers too much time. So the "joke" of "Haha, he'll be out by Xmas" is stupid on so many levels. Come on guys, if you're going to look for the wind up, at least use actual history. Hit us for the fact the "lolol, Jose will get them relegated and they still won't sack him cause they always wait till damage is done lolol" :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 36,363 ✭✭✭✭SlickRic

Instant Gratification Generation.

Many of those praising Klopp now were comparing him to Rodgers last season. Pep is being severely questioned by some despite being top of the fúcking league.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,606 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

SlickRic wrote: »
    Instant Gratification Generation.

Many of those praising Klopp now were comparing him to Rodgers last season. Pep is being severely questioned by some despite being top of the fúcking league.

While I do agree with the part in bold being funny, United fans know that league position can only hide things so long early on. I'm NOT saying Pep will go the same way as LVG, but last year, we had that dreadful run without a win where it was constantly said "Yeah, but our league position is still grand so it doesn't matter". City had a great start but they need to make sure the current run is a blip and not the actual norm.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,136 ✭✭✭✭Rayne Wooney

If Mourinho can't get United back on the right track we are in big trouble. He is the best in the business, the likes of Pochettino and Klopp would fail miserably here if Mourinho does.

astradave wrote: »
    I don't think i have seen anyone criticising Conte over his actions, apart from Jose that is.

But I have to ask this.. why are Blind and Smalling or Pogba not getting absolutely torn to shreds this morning by the media?

Because of Jose's antics, he took the hit for his players. And i think he knew all along that this would happen, he knew he was in earshot of a mic and in full view of a camera, why didn't he at least cover his mouth. He wanted everyone to see what he was saying. The man isn't stupid!

Well I don't read the papers or tabloids, but I did watch the post match where many United players got slaughtered, I'd imagine I'll hear it on podcasts throughout today, and Football365(my main football reading thing) didn't miss a beat with the critique.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,557 ✭✭✭mewe

Carpentry wrote:
    Its not mine or Conte's fault that you are a laughing stock of the football world now.

Hahaha. No but it's your fault that you've made a laughing stock of yourself with that comment.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement