Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Manchester United Team Talk/Gossip/Rumours Thread 2016 - Mod Note in OP, 13/9

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,213 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cookiemunster

Lads there no way either the Liverpool or the Chelsea games will be moved. Sky knew we'd be playing an EL match that night when they decided on the fixtures. We're just lucky that it's a home tie.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,754 ✭✭✭✭RobertKK

inforfun wrote: »
    Is that Manchester traveling to Luhansk?

Feyenoord played Luhansk 2 years ago in Kiev and so did Legia last year.
    Dont think they will play in Luhansk for a while with the **** that is going on there.

Not a 1000 miles difference but still shorter.

They didn't say, just gave the distances.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,406 ✭✭✭Korat

I'd rather be on a nice comfy plane for a couple of hours than stuck in traffic on a bus with knackers throwing bottles at the windows.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,709 ✭✭✭✭Cantona's Collars

Valencia can't stop smiling since Jose arrived.

https://twitter.com/AnderHerrera/status/769189792164773888/photo/1

RvP delighted about getting United.

https://www.instagram.com/_u/robinvanpersie/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

Mike phelan after been made permanent manager of Hull. Hopefully he will do well as long as they loose tomorrow.

Edit: maybe not then. I was watching Keyes and gray on bein sports they seemed to announce it but haven't been able find it anywhere else.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,495 ✭✭✭✭Billy86

zerks wrote: »
    Valencia can't stop smiling since Jose arrived.

https://twitter.com/AnderHerrera/status/769189792164773888/photo/1
    My brain refuses to believe that is Antonio Valencia.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 35,592 ✭✭✭✭Hotblack Desiato

Jayop wrote: »
    Dunno, once the Sky schedule is set I'd say it's tough to move games. The only blessing is that the midweek game is at home and the Liverpool game is only a few miles up the road so no massive travel involved in either of those.

You forgot to mention that Liverpool have a very weak squad :D

Scrap the cap!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,846 ✭✭✭✭Liam McPoyle

How do we think we will line out tonight?

Same team as last week?

Wouldn't mind seeing Miki getting at least 30 minutes under his belt.

How do we think we will line out tonight?

Same team as last week?

I think he will line up pretty much the same also. If it's not broken don't fix it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,388 ✭✭✭✭Jayop

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,606 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

I really would like to see him starting games and find it surprising he's not so far, given how great he was last year in Germany. He seems like he's being kept out by any of Rooney, Mata and Martial, and he could probably preform better than any of those three based on the last few games.

One of our best goal scorers of last season taken off injured against Liverpool, poor Kyle Walker, last season he saw his England team mate with the ball at his foot and nothing happening so he scored the goal to save Rooney's blushes.

btw where is the match thread for the Hull game???

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,595 ✭✭✭✭Trigger

RobertKK wrote: »
    One of our best goal scorers of last season taken off injured against Liverpool, poor Kyle Walker, last season he saw his England team mate with the ball at his foot and nothing happening so he scored the goal to save Rooney's blushes.

Zerks will have it up tomorrow

• Registered Users Posts: 3,576 ✭✭✭deaddonkey15

RobertKK wrote: »

Bring up a match that happened over a year ago to have a dig at our captain, brilliant.

Bring up a match that happened over a year ago to have a dig at our captain, brilliant.

Ya in fairness he didnt have to go back a whole year..

Liverpool are unbelievably poxed.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,248 ✭✭✭kstand

Anyone know of a bar in New York where Reds get together to watch games? I'm in Times Square with my young lad.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,030 ✭✭✭Minderbinder

Lads there no way either the Liverpool or the Chelsea games will be moved. Sky knew we'd be playing an EL match that night when they decided on the fixtures. We're just lucky that it's a home tie.

If that's the case Jose should play the youth team against Chelsea, announce it well in advance for the fans' sake and make a mockery of their super sunday.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,330 ✭✭✭Dwarf.Shortage

Why is there no match thread? All the goons will end up in here if they don't have a match thread to flock to.

• Advertisement

Not a bad start to the season by our centerbacks
    20160827_132450.png

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,309 ✭✭✭Vertigo100

kstand wrote: »
    Anyone know of a bar in New York where Reds get together to watch games? I'm in Times Square with my young lad.

Nevada smiths used be the place but it's closed down. There's a sports bar called tonic near time square that should have the game.

http://tonicwest.com/m/home

Rooney had a great assist in our last game, my comment you replied to was not meant to be taken so seriously.

Ive been hanging around here 3 or so years now has Zerks started all United match threads in that time some going out of him if thats the case

Ive been hanging around here 3 or so years now has Zerks started all United match threads in that time some going out of him if thats the case

Not all but everyone else is usually too lazy including myself. I'll make the thread someone can do the stats ha

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,113 ✭✭✭the whole year inn

Carragher bar is just off Times Square if you want to stir the porridge abit.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,709 ✭✭✭✭Cantona's Collars

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,820 ✭✭✭grames_bond

Hayley on SS5.....sweet mother of beauty!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,248 ✭✭✭kstand

Carragher bar is just off Times Square if you want to stir the porridge abit.

Might be pushing it too far as I hate them.

Hayley on SS5.....sweet mother of beauty!!

That's almost as nice to see as Liverpool conceding.

• Hayley on SS5.....sweet mother of beauty!!

God damn sky UK trolling me again with wwe

• Advertisement

M!Ck^ wrote: »

Here's what you could have won

img_20160827_144942-jpg.2022

You probably need to manually tune it in on your box.. someone posted up the details last week

• astradave wrote: »
    You probably need to manually tune it in on your box.. someone posted up the details last week

Yea I couldn't find that option in the menu on skybox f3, might be in another firmware revision
    My n line is down now anyway ffs
    Can someone pm me a link to get a new n line please

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,719 ✭✭✭JaMarcusHustle

M!Ck^ wrote:
    Yea I couldn't find that option in the menu on skybox f3, might be in another firmware revision My n line is down now anyway ffs Can someone pm me a link to get a new n line please

Send me your email address and I'll send you a 24 hour trial for my servers.

• Send me your email address and I'll send you a 24 hour trial for my servers.

Great thanks man

• Registered Users Posts: 3,576 ✭✭✭deaddonkey15

Jayop wrote: »
    Here's what you could have won

img_20160827_144942-jpg.2022

Am I alone in not finding Hayley very attractive at all? She's not even the most attractive lady on Sky Sports in my opinion. And outside of Sky Sports in the grander scheme of things, she isn't anything special.

Am I alone in not finding Hayley very attractive at all? She's not even the most attractive lady on Sky Sports in my opinion. And outside of SKy Sports in the grander scheme of things, she isn't anything special.

Each to there own I suppose but I think she is a naturally stunning looking woman.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,460 ✭✭✭✭DrPhilG

She is lovely, but behind Kirsty Gallagher and Natalie Sawyer in the Sky Sports stakes.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,559 ✭✭✭✭yabadabado

Kirsty Gallagher is outrageously good looking imo.Hayley would get a length as well !

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,858 ✭✭✭Manutd_4life

Kirsty & Kate Abdo ftw

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,037 ✭✭✭✭niallo27

Am I alone in not finding Hayley very attractive at all? She's not even the most attractive lady on Sky Sports in my opinion. And outside of SKy Sports in the grander scheme of things, she isn't anything special.

Fat bird waiting to happen I think.

She's stunning imo. A real woman not one if these stick insects you normally see on telly.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,638 ✭✭✭✭bangkok

anna woolhouse no1

• Registered Users Posts: 527 ✭✭✭Lukekul

niallo27 wrote: »

post-56058-james-franco-how-dare-you-gif-AFD1.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,116 ✭✭✭✭RasTa

niallo27 wrote: »

I'm sure you're a Picasso yourself.

Niall Quinn makes me want to stab myself in the ears.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,037 ✭✭✭✭niallo27

RasTa wrote: »
    I'm sure you're a Picasso yourself.

Oh I'm gorgeous. Maybe a bit harsh on her but its true.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,193 ✭✭✭✭Kerrydude1981

After last weeks performance its been a long week waiting for this game to come around

Yea I couldn't find that option in the menu on skybox f3, might be in another firmware revision
    My n line is down now anyway ffs
    Can someone pm me a link to get a new n line please

I have an f5s if you do a single satellite search and then hit sat list and list them you should get it down the back end of the list.. you will get a load of duplicates

• Advertisement

Hazard having best game I've seen for a while and Chelsea looking good too.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement