Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Changing account mortgage is paid from

Options
  • 19-08-2016 2:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 20

Hi there, our BOI mortgage is paid from my husband's AIB current account at the moment.  We have just set up a new PTSB joint current account and want to pay the mortgage from it by direct debit.  What do we need to do? 

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,640 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Sarah

Hi there, our BOI mortgage is paid from my husband's AIB current account at the moment.  We have just set up a new PTSB joint current account and want to pay the mortgage from it by direct debit.  What do we need to do? 
    Hi Ellen, 

To request this is amended, please contact our Mortgage team on 01-6113333 and select options 3, and 1. 

Please let us know if we can help with any other query. 

Thanks,
    Sarah

• Registered Users Posts: 20 Ellen Parsons

Hi Ellen, 

To request this is amended, please contact our Mortgage team on 01-6113333 and select options 3, and 1. 

Please let us know if we can help with any other query. 

Thanks,
    Sarah
    Thank you,

Ellen 

Advertisement