Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Dog warden

• 19-08-2016 3:02pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 994 ✭✭✭

Hello All,

The dog warden called to the auld lad yesterday. Left a note saying to produce a licence in 10 days. He had none. I went to the post office today bought one & posted it off.

Is he looking at a fine?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,054 ✭✭✭✭tk123

Posted it? You'd need to have the license there to be inspected? Also the dog should be chipped and registered with a registration cert for proof so I'd get that done too if you haven't got it already.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 994 ✭✭✭Tilikum

tk123 wrote: »
    Posted it? You'd need to have the license there to be inspected? Also the dog should be chipped and registered with a registration cert for proof so I'd get that done too if you haven't got it already.

He is chipped. It says on the letter he left it can be posted along with the address (just send a letter & stamp so it can be returned)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 468 ✭✭irishlady29

We had a same visit a couple of weeks ago. Bought the license and brought it to the office. No questions asked so you should be grand.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,054 ✭✭✭✭tk123

We bought our first one at the front door from the dog warden when he was going around - we only had my dog a week lol!! I have the A4 lifetime ones now - easier to find in the clutter drawer lol! :p

Advertisement