Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Peoples Republic Of Cork forum.

Options
  • 19-08-2016 3:27pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,628 ✭✭✭

Whats going on with this anyone know?It looks like the site is gone completely.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,296 ✭✭✭✭gimmick

Careful now. Some get very upset at even mentioning that site here.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,985 ✭✭✭mikeym

gimmick wrote: »

Down with this sort of thing :D:D:D

Had to say it.

• Registered Users Posts: 36 PolesLoveSwans

who cares, air is so fresh in woods today...

• Registered Users Posts: 16,311 ✭✭✭✭whisky_galore

Not sure if that's a good or a bad thing....

Not sure if that's a good or a bad thing....

I guess it's good if you're not hiding bodies or taking part of saranic cult rituals hah

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 21,296 ✭✭✭✭gimmick

I guess it's good if you're not hiding bodies or taking part of saranic cult rituals hah

Saranic cults eh?

Saranic cults eh?

Ya, saran, Satan's cousin. ;-)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,394 ✭✭✭ofcork

Anyone know what is actually wrong there?

Same as always, fighting about money from ads and pushing red buttons in result.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,478 ✭✭✭omerin

To use a Thread title favoured on PROC :)

PeoplesrepublicofCork goes BANG

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,628 ✭✭✭darkdubh

Odd coincidence because there was this weird jokey thread posted only a day or two ago about the proc coming an end.

• Registered Users Posts: 99 ✭✭Crimsonred

Has the Proc has finally eaten itself?

Crimsonred wrote: »
    Has the Proc has finally eaten itself?

Total freedom of speech took only small bite

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,404 ✭✭✭Justin Credible Darts

hope its gone for good

A site where you get banned if you dare criticize the cork gaa teams,
    You get accused of being a brit, gay or a loyalist, as the very notion someone from cork could have the audacity to run down the cork teams is abhorrent to them

• Registered Users Posts: 1,105 ✭✭✭drugstore cowboy

Hope it's back online soon.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,495 ✭✭✭Oafley Jones

How many users does it have now? It seems to me like there's just four people with multiple alts posting constantly, all roaring at each other with nobody listening. If it was a pub you'd turn around and head straight out. Shame, as it was decent place once.

• Registered Users Posts: 99 ✭✭Crimsonred

It's been down all day, very strange goings on. Maybe there is some kind of revamp underway.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,559 ✭✭✭refusetolose

its back!

• Site Banned Posts: 1,489 ✭✭✭Ralf and Florian

Still down this end.Very odd.

• Registered Users Posts: 36 Smaugstein

Same as always, fighting about money from ads and pushing red buttons in result.

Huh?

What are you on about PolesY ?

That's uncalled for.

You don't know anything about advertising on PROC and there is no fighting ever on that site about money or advertising.....

You're running off at the mouth here, you do realise that PROC is somebodies business, don't you?

A service that is provided to you free of charge (and you do use it quite a lot), yet you come on to another board and make insinuating off the cuff remarks like this about a service that has been provided to you, as I said earlier free of charge.

You are making comments on here about something you know absolutely nothing about.
    It's really unfair behaviour.

I don't know what you are trying to say here, please elaborate , thanks.

• Advertisement
  • Site Banned Posts: 1,489 ✭✭✭Ralf and Florian

Its still down I take it?

Hi,

Why is that would you say?

This is my first time on here tbh, I'm a mucker from west Cork and I guess I hadn't even bothered to check this place out before.

I was checking the gig guide today and PROC was down, I had no idea what was on for the weekend so I came on here to see if Cork gigs were advertised on here.

This site is pretty big I must say, way bigger than what I'm use to.

Must have a gander around :)

Its still down I take it?

Just checked there now and nothing, its not scheduled for repairs either afaik.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,130 ✭✭✭Surreptitious

Not back yet folks :(

Not back yet folks :(

Is it ok to be scared :(

Smaugstein wrote: »
    Huh?

What are you on about PolesY ?

That's uncalled for.

You don't know anything about advertising on PROC and there is no fighting ever on that site about money or advertising.....

You're running off at the mouth here, you do realise that PROC is somebodies business, don't you?

A service that is provided to you free of charge (and you do use it quite a lot), yet you come on to another board and make insinuating off the cuff remarks like this about a service that has been provided to you, as I said earlier free of charge.

You are making comments on here about something you know absolutely nothing about.
    It's really unfair behaviour.

I don't know what you are trying to say here, please elaborate , thanks.

They make money of our posts, obviously, so if they want to make money of my posts then give me some service, if someone is abusing me and I can't even report him or deactivate my account, what kind of 'free' service is that? Admin never replied to any of my private messages. It's 2016, not 1989 when boards were hmtl baaed and run from home computer windows nt 4.0. It crashes all the time. So once again, if I don't want to use ot anymore, give me my email back, I don't want it in their database, becauae it's mine.

They make money of our posts, obviously, so if they want to make money of my posts then give me some service, if someone is abusing me and I can't even report him or deactivate my account, what kind of 'free' service is that? Admin never replied to any of my private messages. It's 2016, not 1989 when boards were hmtl baaed and run from home computer windows nt 4.0. It crashes all the time. So once again, if I don't want to use ot anymore, give me my email back, I don't want it in their database, becauae it's mine.

My god, you are a vile troll.

They have automatic backup and all but for some reason they won't bring it back, so I guess there's something going on behind the scene?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,130 ✭✭✭Surreptitious

Is it ok to be scared :(

Don't be afraid, be very afraid.

• Advertisement

My god, you are a vile troll.

No, I'm sick of bad service and bad customer service. I'm too old for that.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement