Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Peoples Republic Of Cork forum.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 36 PolesLoveSwans

hope its gone for good

A site where you get banned if you dare criticize the cork gaa teams,
    You get accused of being a brit, gay or a loyalist, as the very notion someone from cork could have the audacity to run down the cork teams is abhorrent to them

And in same time when someone is.bullying me or my family members nobody does nothing.

hope its gone for good

You get accused of being a brit, gay or a loyalist, as the very notion someone from cork could have the audacity to run down the cork teams is abhorrent to them

And in same time when someone is bullying me or my family members nobody does nothing.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,130 ✭✭✭Surreptitious

No, I'm sick of bad service and bad customer service. I'm too old for that.

You're not a customer, you're a poster on a free site.

You're not a customer, you're a poster on a free site.

If it's business then I am customer, my posts and visits and time spent converts into their statistics and into their salary right?

• Registered Users Posts: 36 Smaugstein

They have automatic backup and all but for some reason they won't bring it back, so I guess there's something going on behind the scene?

Hang on a second her PolesY, you're on there everyday shooting the breeze chating and people treat you quite welcomingly, you even wish people "good nite" etc. Nobody gives you ****, you rubbed up one or two poster the wrong way and troll them into actually putting you on ignore.

You come on the board half cut and looking for drugs no less and then you come on here spewing BS after a few vodkas.

Your behaviour is despicable at this stage, I'm honestly shocked by all the crap your spreading on here now.

• Advertisement

Smaugstein wrote: »
    Hang on a second her PolesY, you're on there everyday shooting the breeze chating and people treat you quite welcomingly, you even wish people "good nite" etc. Nobody gives you ****, you rubbed up one or two poster the wrong way and troll them into actually putting you on ignore.

You come on the board half cut and looking for drugs no less and then you come on here spewing BS after a few vodkas.

Your behaviour is despicable at this stage, I'm honestly shocked by all the crap your spreading on here now.

I never rubbed anyone there m8, yes I am nice to people but when someone attacks me and admin does nothing, that's it. Who told you I'm after few vodkas? Yeah I was looking for hash there and what? Tell waterford whisper news about it m8, you're nothing but wum now ;-)

And in same time when someone is bullying me or my family members nobody does nothing.

If nobody does nothing, then somebody must be doing something.

^^^^^^^
    We never ever gave took the piss out of you for any comments such as this, we were good to you kid, you are a disappointment.

Trzymaj się

If nobody does nothing, then somebody must be doing something.

^^^^^^^
    We never ever gave took the piss out of you for any comments such as this, we were good to you kid, you are a disappointment.

Trzymaj się

I might be disappointment for you, but I'm not disappointment for myself. I'm probably more ambitious than you and that's all. And yes, I felt attacked there few times, but I also felt people are friendly and they would stand behind me. Good luck on thin ice.

I might be disappointment for you, but I'm not disappointment for myself. I'm probably more ambitious than you and that's all. And yes, I felt attacked there few times, but I also felt people are friendly and they would stand behind me. Good luck on thin ice.

Lads, you are cracking me up. :pac:

Lads, you are cracking me up. :pac:

It's my proc's legacy. Soon a guy will come here and will be telling about courts and stuff. Not giving a smallest....about it. I'm out of that thread.Nite.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,404 ✭✭✭Justin Credible Darts

I take it back, I do not want PROC to die afterall

dont want them lads on here in future, a load of the last posts were the very reason PROC sucked and now they are dragging that rubbish on here.

dont want them lads on here in future, a load of the last posts were the very reason PROC sucked and now they are dragging that rubbish on here.

I was trying to help it stand on feet with my historic themed posts but man, no way I can help it if they don't want to help themselves.

I was trying to help it stand on feet with my historic themed posts but man, no way I can help if they don't want to help themselves.

• Registered Users Posts: 408 ✭✭Totally Tropical

There's nowhere like the PROC sports forum for the fun banter and craic. The Langers forum is bit of a madhouse alright.:D

• Registered Users Posts: 99 ✭✭Crimsonred

It's back.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,296 ✭✭✭✭gimmick

Hi,

Why is that would you say?

This is my first time on here tbh, I'm a mucker from west Cork and I guess I hadn't even bothered to check this place out before.

I was checking the gig guide today and PROC was down, I had no idea what was on for the weekend so I came on here to see if Cork gigs were advertised on here.

This site is pretty big I must say, way bigger than what I'm use to.

Must have a gander around :)

A few former users here we're jealous of its popularity while their own efforts became laughing stocks.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,628 ✭✭✭darkdubh

For anyone who's never been on the Proc the last two pages are a good example of what generally goes on there.

hope its gone for good

Why do you feel the need to be so mean, was somebody mean to you on PROC?

Did you report it to AdminY?
    gimmick wrote: »
    A few former users here we're jealous of its popularity while their own efforts became laughing stocks.

Thank you for reply, I now see what you mean.

Why do you feel the need to be so mean, was somebody mean to you on PROC?

Did you report it to AdminY?

Thank you for reply, I now see what you mean.

'Dear board users, today we have scheduled maintenance works from 3-9pm, we are sorry for any inconvenience caused by that. Administration. '

Have you ever seen it Smaug? Basic savoir-vivre skills. It's like we didn't deserve or something.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,319 ✭✭✭✭SteelyDanJalapeno

Some headache reading this thread, jesus christ

Some headache reading this thread, jesus christ

Have you tried trepanning?

It is common practice in west Cork.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,037 ✭✭✭lukin

It's down again, I just tried it there. The posters on the Sports Forum are grand most of the time but the Langers Forum is full of scumbags. I remember reading someone on there criticising Joanne O Riordan once :mad:. I read it occasionally but I don't post there anymore.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,300 ✭✭✭✭razorblunt

just like that ...

PolesLovesSwans goes BANG.

razorblunt wrote: »
    just like that ...

PolesLovesSwans goes BANG.

So what. I'm starting new life here m8, imagine the ammount of local historians here, tons of theories, ideas and resources that could potentially lead to new discoveries. Yay!

• Registered Users Posts: 327 ✭✭gerogerigegege

gone since yesterday

lukin wrote: »
    The posters on the Sports Forum are grand most of the time but the Langers Forum is full of scumbags.

Judgemental much?

Has this been a recent development do you know, or have you always been that way?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,313 ✭✭✭✭Sam Kade

omerin wrote: »
    To use a Thread title favoured on PROC :)

PeoplesrepublicofCork goes BANG

I got banned for saying the N word and pulled down the whole site with me, serves the fcukers right :) anything goes on the PROC.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,313 ✭✭✭✭Sam Kade

lukin wrote: »
    It's down again, I just tried it there. The posters on the Sports Forum are grand most of the time but the Langers Forum is full of scumbags. I remember reading someone on there criticising Joanne O Riordan once :mad:. I read it occasionally but I don't post there anymore.

Who's Joanne o riordan?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,037 ✭✭✭lukin

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement