Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Credit Card

Options
  • 19-08-2016 4:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 852 ✭✭✭

A friend of mine ordered a Credit Card on-line on Sunday 7th August.  They requested confirmation of address.  This was returned on 15th August & to date no CREDIT CARD.  It says 5 working days.  She is a B of I customer & has a very very healthy balance!! One wouldn't want to be in a hurry.  Whats the delay? 

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,367 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Elaine

Hi hillbloom, 

Thanks for getting in contact with us here. 

Can I ask was your friend opening a new Credit Card account or was this a request for a replacement card or renewal? 

Thanks, 
    Elaine 

• Registered Users Posts: 852 ✭✭✭hillbloom

Hi hillbloom, 

Can I ask was your friend opening a new Credit Card account or was this a request for a replacement card or renewal? 

Thanks, 
    Elaine 
    Elaine
     A new Credit Card.  Thanks for your prompt reply!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 455 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Evie

hillbloom wrote: »
    Hi hillbloom, 

Thanks, 
    Elaine 
    Elaine
     A new Credit Card.  Thanks for your prompt reply!!
    Hi, 

If your friend would like to speak to someone in relation to this she can call 1890365100 Option 2 and Option 2 again, and a rep will check the status of her application.

Thanks,

Evie  

• Registered Users Posts: 852 ✭✭✭hillbloom

The CREDIT CARD arrived after 3 weeks, but she has it now!!
    Would you explain the channels to put a couple of thousand euro into this card for spending abroad.
    There is no bill on the CREDIT CARD yet.

She has on-line banking.

Thanks for your help

• Closed Accounts Posts: 315 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Sharon

Hi hillbloom, 

Your friend can make a transfer to her credit card via Banking 365 Online. To do this, she will need to add the credit card as a payee under the 'Bill' option. Transfers made before 3.30pm on a working day will reach the credit card account the next working day.

Alternatively, if she would like to make a cash lodgement to the credit card, this can be done through a Lodgement ATM machine at one of our branches. Please see here for branch locations.

We hope this helps and if there's anything else we can help you with, please let us know. 

Thanks,

Sharon

• Advertisement
Advertisement