Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cupcakes & cakes for a baby shower.

Options
  • 19-08-2016 4:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11,569 ✭✭✭✭

I am in charge of doing the the cakes for a baby shower. Am looking for recommendations for a bakery that will do good baby themed cakes and cupcakes. I'm in Sutton, so I'll drive anywhere between there and town. I want it to be somewhere that I can walk into and see their products. So if yer aunties grannies sister is a great baker and takes orders on her Facebook page, I'll pass, thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,951 ✭✭✭SB_Part2

Mannings.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 10,531 Mod ✭✭✭✭humberklog

You could ask Lolly and Cooks, their kitchens are in East Wall.
    They do supply corporate etc. as well as there own shops.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,420 ✭✭✭✭athtrasna

The natural bakery are in several locations, their stuff is fab

• Registered Users Posts: 1,602 ✭✭✭emzolita

CocoaMoiselle is the best confectioner and cake decorator I have ever ordered from.. But don't be fooled by chain bakeries that have a window full of products that you can "walk in and see" . Most of the chain bakeries don't put the time, skill and knowledge into decorating that professional bakers and decorators do, who may not necessarily have a shop.
    Just make sure the person has watermarked photos of their cakes, has insurance and is HSE approved.

Advertisement