Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Booking on-campus accommodation 2016/17

Options
123457»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12 YUAND

Thanks so much that gave me somewhere to start anyway. I hope theres places left in Glenomena but lets see what happens. Its not the best number to be stuck with.

• Registered Users Posts: 111 ✭✭Treatycat

shwalsh wrote: »
    I'm number 3200, approx, on the accommodation waiting list for September. I'm fairly low down and after scanning through this thread, I haven't seen anyone who was as low down as this last year. I am wondering should I abandon the hopes of living on campus and put down a deposit somewhere off campus or should I just keep fingers crossed that I'll get it?! Anyone from last year have any reassurance?
    It worth noting that even if you are unlucky and don't get accommodation you should talk to the accommodation office they told me last year not to panic that if I didn't get accommodation initially that come the 2nd and 3rd week of September places come available as people start to change there mind or drop out. They also told me if you are waiting for a cancellation I think there are notifications sent out (not sure about that bit) but you need to call in first thing in the morning to keep checking availability. We called in person to them and they were so helpful and nice if you call it should be worth your while. Best if luck

Advertisement