Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Desk

• 20-08-2016 12:38am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,021 ✭✭✭

Looking to buy a desk ASAP in Limerick, ideally office furniture that can support a 2 or 3 monitor setup. I can't seem to find anything online. Does anyone have any ideas?

Comments

Try Munster office furniture. Think they're based in corbally

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,021 ✭✭✭Miike

Try Munster office furniture. Think they're based in corbally

Just found them online, going to chance them first thing in the morning. It looks like they're my only hope :(

Miike wrote: »
    Just found them online, going to chance them first thing in the morning. It looks like they're my only hope :(

A friend got a proper office corner desk and chair for around 150 quid a year or two ago off them. Apparently their website only shows a fraction of what they actually have in stock. I'd say they'll sort you out

A friend got a proper office corner desk and chair for around 150 quid a year or two ago off them. Apparently their website only shows a fraction of what they actually have in stock. I'd say they'll sort you out

You're giving me hope! I'm rightly f***ed if they can't sort me. I'll have to source a carpenter :o

You're giving me hope! I'm rightly f***ed if they can't sort me. I'll have to source a carpenter :o

Jesus you're very desperate to get hold of a desk so late of a Friday/so early of a Saturday! :P I joke. Best of luck with the search. I'm sure you'll get sorted

• Advertisement

Jesus you're very desperate to get hold of a desk so late of a Friday/so early of a Saturday! :P I joke. Best of luck with the search. I'm sure you'll get sorted

Yeah I just spent about 3.5k on a new PC setup... my current desk decided to collpase in on its self before the parts arrived (thankfully) then add the limited space in the room into the mix... I'm having a little panic attack :pac::pac::pac:

Did you get sorted Mike?

Did you get sorted Mike?

No! But I've asked a carpenter come build one, it was my lost resort. The guy in Munster Office Furniture was really helpful, to be fair to him, he was closed but I rang and he was a real pleasure :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,194 ✭✭✭Stanford

Plenty of good used desks on Done Deal

No! But I've asked a carpenter come build one, it was my lost resort. The guy in Munster Office Furniture was really helpful, to be fair to him, he was closed but I rang and he was a real pleasure :)

A carpenter would probably throw a decent one together to fit for you in an hour anyway for a similar price including materials

• Advertisement

Stanford wrote: »
    Plenty of good used desks on Done Deal

I've tried everywhere including DoneDeal. I'd buy a desk from Stalin himself at this stage

A carpenter would probably throw a decent one together to fit for you in an hour anyway for a similar price including materials

I'm hoping so anyway, I cannot believe how hard it is to find a suitable desk, honestly.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,100 ✭✭✭djdunny

They had a few desks out in The Range on Childers road. I know they had a desk + chair deal too. Unsure of prices but might be worth a look before the carpenter starts his work.

djdunny wrote: »
    They had a few desks out in The Range on Childers road. I know they had a desk + chair deal too. Unsure of prices but might be worth a look before the carpenter starts his work.

They were tiny, I checked today. I need around 1400mm x 600mm

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 919 ✭✭✭jbkenn

Try Hunt Office in Newcastle West
    http://www.huntoffice.ie/office-desks.html

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,394 ✭✭✭jonski

Everyone is trying to help him find a desk and all I'm interested in is the specs of the PC .

3.5K ...... dual 1080's , dual monitors ?

And why the rush ? BF1 ain't out until October :D

jonski wrote: »
    Everyone is trying to help him find a desk and all I'm interested in is the specs of the PC .

I want to see a pic of the finished product. PC and desk. Bonus points if its made by a carpenter :pac:

Just saw this on Done deal if you are in the Limerick area

https://www.donedeal.ie/homeoffice-for-sale/large-light-grey-corner-desk/12955761

Just saw this on Done Deal if you are in the Limerick area

https://www.donedeal.ie/homeoffice-for-sale/large-light-grey-corner-desk/12955761

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,230 ✭✭✭jaxxx

jonski wrote: »

Minecraft. Obviously. *cough*

M2 office supplies are good. Used them before but not sure if they'd have what you're looking for.

• Advertisement
Advertisement