Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Maclaren replacement rain cover.

Options
  • 20-08-2016 1:06am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,818 ✭✭✭

Anyone know where is the best place to get a rain cover for a maclaren quest? I see some on eBay, but they're not particularly cheap- I would rather buy from an actual shop, in case the eBay ones don't fit right!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,729 ✭✭✭Millem

I got one in argos. It is not an official MacLaren quest one. I think it is "baby start" or something like that! It was so cheap like 7 or something. I brought buggy into argos and got the lady to take it out of packet and try on buggy first before I paid for it :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,818 ✭✭✭jlm29

Millem wrote: »
    I got one in argos. It is not an official MacLaren quest one. I think it is "baby start" or something like that! It was so cheap like 7 or something. I brought buggy into argos and got the lady to take it out of packet and try on buggy first before I paid for it :)
    Super! I was expecting to be fleeced! Is it one that goes down over the whole buggy?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,729 ✭✭✭Millem

Yes the one I got goes all the way down ! I looked at it before I paid just to make sure :) they were very nice in argos and opened up the packaging no problems and helped me put it on buggy!

Advertisement