Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lost iPhone 6 insurance.

Options
  • 20-08-2016 1:51am
    Registered Users Posts: 16

Hi, I'm with the Three network and have been on a contract for the past year. Today I lost my iPhone 6 but it is insured, would the insurance company cover accidental loss? I was cycling and when I arrived at my destination I realised my phone wasn't in my pocket, I cycled back and forth from my home to my destination multiple times and there's no sign of the phone. I don't know what to do/say to Three/ Pier Insurance (pier insurance are their insurance team). Some help on this would be appreicated...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,641 ✭✭✭paconnors

Well according from the three website you should be covered. LINK

• Registered Users Posts: 9,974 ✭✭✭dodzy

calvinr22 wrote: »
    Hi, I'm with the Three network and have been on a contract for the past year. Today I lost my iPhone 6 but it is insured, would the insurance company cover accidental loss? I was cycling and when I arrived at my destination I realised my phone wasn't in my pocket, I cycled back and forth from my home to my destination multiple times and there's no sign of the phone. I don't know what to do/say to Three/ Pier Insurance (pier insurance are their insurance team). Some help on this would be appreicated...

Yes, but go to local Garda station today at the latest. Report it lost. And get a ref no. from them of the report. Then get onto 3.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,401 ✭✭✭Nonoperational

You need to follow the T&Cs to the letter. Report it to Guards, report it to Three, contact insurance company asap. If you delay they will deny the claim.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,511 ✭✭✭Heisenberg1

OP did you use the find my iPhone app?

Advertisement