Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for a House Cleaner for Drogheda

Options
  • 20-08-2016 10:35am
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Living in the town in dtogheda and looking for a cleaner to come once or create a week. Any recommendations ? Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 246 ✭✭iPearly

I can reccomend someone if you're still looking

• Registered Users Posts: 2 david54321

I am currently looking a cleaner in the Drogheda area if you could recommend one that would be great.

• Registered Users Posts: 5 Nancy pearl

I have a lady currently cleaning for me im letting her go as im home myself now. Good references and very reliable.

• Registered Users Posts: 802 ✭✭✭Mylow

I have a lady currently cleaning for me im letting her go as im home myself now. Good references and very reliable.

And this is your first post!! :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Yes, my husband is on here id never heard off boards until he mentioned a guy looking a cleaner.
    Is there a problem?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2 david54321

So if any body has any recommendations that would be great?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,719 ✭✭✭dundalkfc10

david54321 wrote: »
    So if any body has any recommendations that would be great?

Yes Tesco/Lidl/Aldi/Dunnes/2 Euro Shops, Go into the cleaning isle pick up whats needed and do it yourself

If you can send me your details and I will pas them on , still feeling my way around this Boards thing!!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement