Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Luas Cross City journey times

Options
  • 20-08-2016 11:03am
    Registered Users Posts: 4,031 ✭✭✭

I've looked on www.luascrosscity.ie and it shows that when the new line is completed, travelling from Stephen's Green to Cabra will take 21 minutes via 13 stations. I'm trying to find out the to-be journey time from Windy Arbour on the Green line to St. James Hospital on the Red line but can't find this info - is there anywhere to get it? We're planning on buying a house in Windy Arbour and as my wife works in St. James we want to estimate what the journey time would be via Luas compared to driving. I'm assuming it will involve changing tram in Smithfield area?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,174 ✭✭✭✭Captain Chaos

Change at Abby Street. It takes the Luas about 15mins from Abby street to James Hosp, it can be 3mins either way depending on the light sequence at o Connell street as currently the Luas does not get priority at the that junction.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,701 ✭✭✭✭LXFlyer

Green Line to O'Connell Street and Red Line from Abbey St to St James.

Individual stop journey times have yet to be published.

An alternative would be Green Line to Harcourt and 122 or 68/68a bus from Harrington St to Rialto and a short walk from there - this might actually be faster

Advertisement