Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Affordable Furniture Maker

• 20-08-2016 12:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10

Can anyone recommend an affordable furniture maker? We are based in North Tipp but willing to travel anywhere in an hour to 2 hour radius of there.

We are towards the end of renovating our new house. I spent weeks trawling the internet and travelling to various showrooms to find a particular sized and style table that had a matching bench as we have quite a large dining area to fill . Our chairs were costly so we had our heart set on putting chairs on the ends and one side and a long bench on the other. I found exactly what I was looking for in a well-known furniture shop in Dublin, ordered and paid for it weeks ago, only to be contacted this week to be told the bench won’t be in stock for another 6 months. I’ve looked and can’t find a similar bench in style or size anywhere. Really don’t want to have to buy chairs for the other side as apart from the cost, we really liked the look of the bench on one side.

So basically I am looking to get a bench made as near to the design of the one I had ordered? If anyone can recommend someone they might know who can do this please let me know.
    Thanks a mill

Comments

Advertisement