Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Jewellers - repairs/adjustments - Killarney

Options
  • 20-08-2016 1:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,157 ✭✭✭

Does anyone know of a good jewellers in Killarney who do repairs/adjustments?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,494 ✭✭✭dobman88

Zelda247 wrote: »

I've only ever needed work done to a watch and I use the place across from The Grand, beside AIB bank. Can't remember the name but they're friendly helpful and reasonable.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,157 ✭✭✭Zelda247

Thanks so much. Sorry not highly family with Killarney, is the The Grand a hotel?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,494 ✭✭✭dobman88

Thanks so much. Sorry not highly family with Killarney, is the The Grand a hotel?

Yeah hotel/bar/nightclub. The AIB bank is probably a better landmark to use if you're not familiar with town as it's right next door.

ah I think I have seen it, could it be called Celtic Jewellers?

• Registered Users Posts: 975 ✭✭✭newman10

Mike Osbourne, over small Tesco. Plaque on door near entrance.
    Does work for other Jewellers

• Advertisement

Thanks so much I am going into Killarney next week and will call in to both.

newman10 wrote: »
    Mike Osbourne, over small Tesco. Plaque on door near entrance.
    Does work for other Jewellers

Thank you so much for the recommendation.

I called into Mike yesterday and he did a fantastic job, could not praise him highly enough, you can't notice that the rings have been cut, there is no sign that the pattern has been adjusted, just a brilliant guy great job and very reasonable as well.

Advertisement