Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Recommend hostel/b&b near Titanic quarter

Options
  • 20-08-2016 5:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 138 ✭✭

Hi all, can anyone give me names or personal recommendations for a good hostel or b&b within close proximity (walking distance) to the titanic quarter?

I will be up there in next few weeks and looking for a safe cheap place to stay :)

appreciate any advice

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

There are no hostel nearby (walking distance) and hardly any B&Bs

Possibly www.cherryvillebedandbreakfast.co.uk but this is a loyal area so you prob wouldn't feel comfortable there.

Best bet is prob Premier Inn Belfast at Titanic Quarter

• Registered Users Posts: 981 ✭✭✭mighty magpie

ando88 wrote: »
    Hi all, can anyone give me names or personal recommendations for a good hostel or b&b within close proximity (walking distance) to the titanic quarter?

I will be up there in next few weeks and looking for a safe cheap place to stay :)

appreciate any advice

why the titanic quarter?
    do you mean cathedral quarter?

• Registered Users Posts: 138 ✭✭ando88

why the titanic quarter?
    do you mean cathedral quarter?

Im working on GOT so I would like to fand a place within walking distance to studio as it's 4am start! :rolleyes::o

• Registered Users Posts: 138 ✭✭ando88

biko wrote: »
    There are no hostel nearby (walking distance) and hardly any B&Bs

Possibly www.cherryvillebedandbreakfast.co.uk but this is a loyal area so you prob wouldn't feel comfortable there.

Best bet is prob Premier Inn Belfast at Titanic Quarter

Thanks Biko, I wanted to try keep costs low as possible but yes the premier INN is the closest to the studio

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Once you're on set you may get help with shared accom etc
    Premier Inn is cheapest and closest as far as I know.

• Advertisement
Advertisement