Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

La Liga Season 2016/2017

2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,790 ✭✭✭Bret Hart

1-1.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,150 ✭✭✭✭LuckyGent88

And there comes the equaliser

• Registered Users Posts: 2,718 ✭✭✭upandcumming

All Barcelona since. Have Atletico even left their half?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,120 ✭✭✭justshane

Great equaliser, I thought somebody would grab a winner.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,150 ✭✭✭✭LuckyGent88

Real drew 2 all with las palmas. Real lost the lead twice. Some result by las palmas.

4 points dropped by real this week.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,621 ✭✭✭Nidgeweasel

Apologies if this is in the wrong place.

Looking to sort out a trip to see Atletico Madrid in the new year, most likely vs Barcelona in Feb.

Question really is how far in advance do they set the official date etc in Spain or what the likely time/date this fixture would be. I have colleagues who work for Sky and I understand they are set by the Spanish TV companies and then sold off to Sky etc. It looks like it will certainly be a televised fixture as there's not alot of other glamour ties that weekend.

Flights are relatively inexpensive at the minute but I am loathe to booking friday - Monday and even then not being sure when the match is.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,259 ✭✭✭HalloweenJack

IIRC, La Liga set the game times about two weeks beforehand but could be sooner.

Tickets for that particular match will be tough to get. I used to go down during the week before a match and buy them at the stadium but I doubt come the Saturday there'd be many left.

Prandelli set to be the new Valencia manager, it'll be interesting to see how that goes. He's a manager I've always liked but Valencia is a bit of a basket case at the moment.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,625 ✭✭✭✭Johner

Alves is just so good to watch at penalties.

• Advertisement

Atleti made very hard work of Valencia.

Diego Alves saved two penalties, iirc, his record is 19 saves from 39. Zubizarreta saved 18 from 100 and something.

Advertisement