Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

App Transfer

Options
  • 20-08-2016 7:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10,722 ✭✭✭✭

On my Iphone 5 I have an app however it's no longer in the app store so is there any way that I can transfer it onto my new iphone.

Also how can I open my trash folder on itunes to reverse an app update.

Thanks for any hep!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,206 ✭✭✭Zcott

In the App Store, search Purchased for your old app. I think it still offers apps for download which aren't in the store.

And for the second part...I don't think it's possible.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,722 ✭✭✭✭Jamie2k9

Zcott wrote: »
    In the App Store, search Purchased for your old app. I think it still offers apps for download which aren't in the store.

And for the second part...I don't think it's possible.

When I tried to transfer over all purchased on the 5s they all come except this one unfortunately.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,495 ✭✭✭✭guil

Go into the purchased section and tap on not on this iPhone. Some apps are removed altogether and can't be downloaded again and some are removed but stay in purchased.

Advertisement