Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bag of C64 Demo tapes

Options
  • 20-08-2016 8:35pm
    Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,386 Mod ✭✭✭✭

ITEM : C64 Demos
    PRICE : FREE
    POST\COLLECTION : Collection only from merrion square weekdays or athy weekends.

Hi, throwing these out too if no one wants them, bag of about 10 C64 Demo tapes plus bonus pacman characters thrown in.

Thanks

File_002.jpeg

File_000.jpeg

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,781 ✭✭✭eddhorse

Pretty sure i saw a guy trying to get the complete C64 Powerpak collection on Twitter.

https://twitter.com/mickberry1982/status/761686563302600706

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 3,182 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dr Bob

hey . if no one else is going for them I can wander down to merrion sq later in the week. Id a few of those tapes back in the day and I remember one of the games ( star ace) being really good ..so happy to check out the others

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,386 Mod ✭✭✭✭Optimus Prime

Dr Bob wrote: »
    hey . if no one else is going for them I can wander down to merrion sq later in the week. Id a few of those tapes back in the day and I remember one of the games ( star ace) being really good ..so happy to check out the others

Grand they are in the boot of the car now anyways if you want them. Thanks

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,386 Mod ✭✭✭✭Optimus Prime

Ill be around friday with these up at merrion square if there are any takers, otherwise its the bin on saturday! have to clear out stuff. Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 1,710 ✭✭✭ahlookit

Havent had a C64 in 20+ years, but seeing that Reel Action tape with Football Manager on it brings me back.

Hope they find a good home!

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement