Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Interview ETB

Options
  • 20-08-2016 8:39pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 415 ✭✭

Hello,
    I've an interview soon for some part time work with a local college. I know one of the questions that I've been told comes up frequently is "what do you understand by duty of care?"

I'm aware a teacher / tutor has a legal dury of care to students, in the provision of suitable and safe premises, to an adequate system of supervision, implementation of strategies to prevent bullying and to ensure that medical assistance is provided to a sick or injured students.

Has anybody got any thoughts on it? Thanks in advance

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,317 CMod ✭✭✭✭Nody

Mod:
    Hello OP; moved to a forum that's more likely to have such specific information for you. Please note new charter is in effect.

Advertisement