Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for a rehearsal/garage

• 20-08-2016 8:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi!

Hope all is going well! I am looking for a garage or rehearsal space in Dublin where my band can practice preferably 24 hour access and possibility to store instruments there. If you have space or know someone who does please contact me. Thank you very much!

Kind Regards,
    Michael

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 48 intune

Don't have one but just a heads up (you might know this already...). Be careful with containers. And I mean actual metal containers. Rehearsed in one of those for months before and OMG - you ruin your ears and don't even know it.
    Good luck with the search!

• Registered Users Posts: 305 ✭✭pegdrums

Bit late I know but I heard Troubadour ( www.troubadour.ie ) have opened a 24hr facility in Chapelizod. Knowing their Fairview space well I know the Chapelizod one will be great.

Like I said probably too late.

• Registered Users Posts: 6 jimbo30

Hi Michael,

I have my own rehearsal space in the Dublin 7 area that might meet your requirements. If you want more info let me know and I'll send you a link for photos and finer details.

Jim

Advertisement