Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Watch 2

• 20-08-2016 9:00pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,475 ✭✭✭

Was looking at getting an Apple watch but with September nearly upon us, was going to hold off in case they announce a new version...

Or is it not coming so buy away ?

The narrower a man’s mind, the broader his statements.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,103 ✭✭✭djdunny

I would hold off for a few weeks to see what/if they announce anything. worst case scenario is you've had to hold off for a few weeks to buy the watch. best case is a new watch comes out or the price drops.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,583 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

With the Apple event touted to be the week of the 5 September you'd be mad to buy anything apple this close.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 23,226 Mod ✭✭✭✭godtabh

any rumours on the watch 2? If they brought out a bigger one I'd buy it. I love my 42mm but I want bigger.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,206 ✭✭✭Zcott

Very few leaks so far, but I don't think a bigger one is on the cards. Looks like the same sizes with upgraded internals.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,359 ✭✭✭DubDJ

I've seen a fair few rumours indicating GPS, small battery increase, better screen/glass protection but largely the same design. Faster internals most likely too. No cellular connectivity but it was suppose to be something they initially planned.

I did read somewhere that the addition of GPS could bump up the price similar to the premium increase they place on cellular iPads.

All in a small update but definitely worth waiting to see.

• Advertisement
Advertisement