Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hedge Multi Tool?

Options
  • 20-08-2016 9:01pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 18,958 ✭✭✭✭

Ok, looking to purchase a couple of tools just to keep high hedge in control. Getting in tree surgeon to cut it down and then plan to just trim it every so often during the year.

Was looking at the Lidl/Aldi Electric Pole Hedge trimmer. Both same price and spec from what I can see

Done some looking around as was unsure if electric would have power and found the following. http://www.screwfix.com/p/titan-ttk587gdo-1-1hp-25-4cc-petrol-landscaping-multi-tool/48423

There seems to be a few of makes on market but look like it might do the job. Some of the other connections might be useful for bits around house

Just wondering are these any good or am I better buying specific tools for each job? I don't expect massive use of them. Couple of times per year at most

Comments

Advertisement