Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Celebrity Big Brother 2016 (II)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,259 ✭✭✭donkeykong5

Wow interesting that the producers decided to leave out what Bear did to Sam yesterday, but they showed his sentimental speech alright...
    They will probably show it tomorrow. I am sure it was an accident.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,648 ✭✭✭✭skipper_G

Just had a quick gander over on digital spy. They are vicious in their hate of Bear. Seriously I'd be more scared of them posters than of bear. At least you'd have a laugh with him.

Our polls are more accurate than theirs...

'I'm just sayin' *does Bear impersonation* ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 490 ✭✭buswankers

Wow interesting that the producers decided to leave out what Bear did to Sam yesterday, but they showed his sentimental speech alright...

Came on to post two things after tonight's show, well maybe 3;

Had to laugh at Sam butting in constantly during Katie's interview 🙄:rolleyes:

The above, it actually maddens me to think the producers are completely manipulating the edit to show bear in a good light, it's just unbelievably unfair

And lastly, if the crowd reaction is anything to go by Marnie is going to win this. & if that happens I'm officially giving up on CBB :mad:

buswankers wrote: »

Came on to post two things after tonight's show, well maybe 3;

Had to laugh at Sam butting in constantly during Katie's interview :rolleyes:

The above, it actually maddens me to think the producers are completely manipulating the edit to show bear in a good light, it's just unbelievably unfair

And lastly, if the crowd reaction is anything to go by Marnie is going to win this. & if that happens I'm officially giving up on CBB :mad:
    Well if any American wins I will also give up watching cbb.

Eh sorry but there's no way it was an accident not by the way Sam told it anyway. He purposely meant to spray her with water by having her look into the bottle, don't think it'll be shown as it would have been today it was shown if it happened yesterday. I'm sure Bear then claimed it was "all banter" :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 521 ✭✭✭musicmania

BOTS starting on 3E now!

Sam confused me when talking about the time frame of that. First it was today then tomorrow and yesterday. She was all over the place, if that happened today we wouldn't see it until tomorrow's show

skipper_G wrote: »
    Sam confused me when talking about the time frame of that. First it was today then tomorrow and yesterday. She was all over the place, if that happened today we wouldn't see it until tomorrow's show

I dunno, I thought she definitely said yesterday but maybe she got confused herself. I will reserve my judgement then until tomorrow eve, I really hope they do show it as its really really wrong not to

I dunno, I thought she definitely said yesterday but maybe she got confused herself. I will reserve my judgement then until tomorrow eve, I really hope they do show it as its really really wrong not to

Would be nice if they mention it on BOTS

• Registered Users Posts: 656 ✭✭✭Shadow1983

skipper_G wrote:

Oh don't worry, I'm sure Sam will bring it up ... again!!

• Advertisement

I am sure sam will mention it on bots. F....her. trying to give poor bear a bad name.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,117 ✭✭✭Melisandre121

BOTS is on at 10:30

Only saw this now, I MISSED 25 MINS :(

Only saw this now, I MISSED 25 MINS :(

You only really missed Emma. Katie interview just happening now, Sam still to come

You only really missed Emma. Katie interview just happening now, Sam still to come

Katie is so bloody annoying on this...

Katie is so bloody annoying on this...

Yep. But she did reveal something interesting. Sounds like Aubrey has been stirring the pot with secret chats under the covers. Adds a bit more context to that argument with Frankie

Is katie insinuating that the yanks set her up.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34,809 ✭✭✭✭smash

I read today that someone is trying to line bear up for his own reality tv show. If there's editing going on with C5 to show him in a good light then I'm guessing it's being paid for.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,719 ✭✭✭jluv

Yep. But she did reveal something interesting. Sounds like Aubrey has been stirring the pot with secret chats under the covers. Adds a bit more context to that argument with Frankie
    Aubrey has been doing this all along and not just with the Brits..she knows how to subtly wind up Renee and do you remember her telling Frankie to tell Katie that she was unstable (Frankies response was class!) She's dangerous..Good plan but hope she doesnt win..

Sam trying to backtrack now. Made to look stupid there

If Sam Fox was the same in the house as she is on bbots, I would've nominated her from day one!!

What is up with her?

• Advertisement

bubblypop wrote: »
    If Sam Fox was the same in the house as she is on boots, I would've nominated her from day one!!

What is up with her?

Hahah boots! Sorry I'm drunk..

On a Tuesday? Jammy sod :D

On a Tuesday? Jammy sod :D

No work tomorrow!! :D

Don't be trying to audition for the house lush now:mad: Me and Jaxxy have that sewn up...Ah feck it lets all be lushes:D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,978 ✭✭✭wyrn

*bitches to Claude about the three lushes I'm stuck with in the Big boardsies house*

• Registered Users Posts: 8,130 ✭✭✭Surreptitious

They definitely had professional spray tans done.

What was all that about the end? Did Sam nick something belonging to Bear

Just to confirm Sam didn't steal Bear's masquerade mask. It was on the floor behind the sofa.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,224 ✭✭✭Heat_Wave

LOL!

Go on Melisandre tell us some of your secrets :D

Debra the Zebra is now unemployed! Claude the ficus FTW:D

• Advertisement

Heat_Wave wrote: »
    LOL!

Go on Melisandre tell us some of your secrets :D

I really fancy Bear.... ;0