Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Celebrity Big Brother 2016 (II)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,719 ✭✭✭jluv

Yep..she's drunk:P

• Registered Users Posts: 6,978 ✭✭✭wyrn

I really fancy Bear.... ;0
    INTERVENTION TIME! Budget is low, so you'll have to share this intervention with Frankie

• Registered Users Posts: 104 ✭✭everybodyhas1

Bear to win
    2nd Marnie
    no disrespect but the rest are bore-bags........
    3rd Renee
    4th Aubrey
    5thh Frankie
    Last pRicky

• Registered Users Posts: 104 ✭✭everybodyhas1

& I've been so caught up with staring at it that I've forgotten to comment in Aubreys' insane contouring on her nose.... she doesn't need all that cra p on her face.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,259 ✭✭✭donkeykong5

Bear to win
    2nd Marnie
    3rd Renee
    4th Aubrey
    5thh Frankie
    Last pRicky
    That result would be brilliant .

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,117 ✭✭✭Melisandre121

Bear to win
    2nd Marnie
    3rd Renee
    4th Aubrey
    5thh Frankie
    Last pRicky

I agree but I'd put Frankie in 2nd place and Marnie in 5th

• Registered Users Posts: 3,434 ✭✭✭Robsweezie

Aubrey done well for herself, barely any nominations and the only one never up for eviction.

Spitting does pay off!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,191 ✭✭✭batistuta9

People over on digispy said they heard Bear say "I survived for eviction nights so tonight I'm gonna do four lines" on the live feed Friday night.

Anyone here that heard him say it?

i'm behind watching & with the thread but the night bear & marnie were in the garden jumping on the trees, i actually thought they were on something.

i think the same night marnie was ranting 100mph in the diary room + bear was talking to the dog. it wouldn't surprise me tbh

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,540 ✭✭✭dublingal80

I was so embarrassed for sam last night. All she could do was talk about bear. I think she got completely muddled over the day of the pie incident... but to be bitter and say it probably wasnt shown,,, please!!!! I went onto tellymix which always gives the days news of what happened in the bb house and it even said that day there was a pie comp etc so she hasnt a clue! delighted she is gone!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 156 ✭✭Are I Mad

It's very telling that the only housemate out of the six finalists who has not been a reality TV "star" is Ricky.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 490 ✭✭buswankers

I was so embarrassed for sam last night. All she could do was talk about bear. I think she got completely muddled over the day of the pie incident... but to be bitter and say it probably wasnt shown,,, please!!!! I went onto tellymix which always gives the days news of what happened in the bb house and it even said that day there was a pie comp etc so she hasnt a clue! delighted she is gone!!!

The pie comp was yesterday so should be shown tonight, he point was the water prank incident where Bear got her to look into the bottle & then sprayed water into her eye damaging it. That is what she was saying wasn't shown. I'm by no means a Sam fan whatsoever, & agree she is completely up herself but to not show the water prank but to show Bears touching/sensitive "speech" is completely manipulative of the BB producers. End of!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,014 ✭✭✭Monife

buswankers wrote: »
    The pie comp was yesterday so should be shown tonight, he point was the water prank incident where Bear got her to look into the bottle & then sprayed water into her eye damaging it. That is what she was saying wasn't shown. I'm by no means a Sam fan whatsoever, & agree she is completely up herself but to not show the water prank but to show Bears touching/sensitive "speech" is completely manipulative of the BB producers. End of!

True, she said the water prank happened the day before she was evicted so we should have seen it yesterday.

I am sure it will be shown tonight. I thought it was her contact lens that was damaged more so than her eye.

However if the clip is not shown. I am sure there will be a very detailed story about all that happened by Sam on page 3 of all the London newspapers anyway.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭LynnGrace

RobertKK wrote: »
    For me CBB improved immensely when Lewis, Chloe and Boom were evicted.

Same here. I had dropped out completely apart from watching BOTS, and catching up via the thread.

I thought there was something particularly repellent about Lewis. From the few early episodes I watched, he seemed to either have his finger up his nose, or down the front of his pants. Ugh.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,105 ✭✭✭drugstore cowboy

In scenes which haven't been aired on the Channel 5 programme, Bear is alleged to have angered his housemates by using their personal items including towels and toiletries.

He is also reported to have eaten several of Marnie Simpson's specially prepared, gluten-free meals behind her back.
    Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3756038/Viewers-brand-Celebrity-Big-Brother-fix-Stephen-Bear-defies-eviction.html#ixzz4IF7Sy2u3

• Registered Users Posts: 2,856 ✭✭✭ratmouse

I am sure it will be shown tonight. I thought it was her contact lens that was damaged more so than her eye.

She said that the water pushed her contact lens to the back of her eye. So I think it's more a concern for her eye itself and not the contact lens. It's this kind of childish behaviour that, when allowed to continue, or, when it gets out of hand, can mean that someone could get hurt or injured. I have gone off Sam more and more the past few days and even more so after her self-serving attitude last night, but nonetheless, potential damage to a person's we can be very frightening at the very least.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,457 ✭✭✭livedadream

ive stopped watching as well, will watch BOTS from last night and tonight to see Sam and Katie, its a total fix. no wonder they paid him pittance, he'll get more for winning no doubt.

its a total fix. marnies gluten in tolerance is also ridiculous ive seen her stuffing her face with macdonalds when drunk... but eating meals that are specially prepared is a total douchey thing to do theres no humour in that.

• Registered Users Posts: 86,719 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

I really hope Bear or Marine don't win

• Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭LynnGrace

No BOTS tonight. One and a half hours (BOTS) tomorrow night.

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Apparently it all kicked off last night between Aubrey and Bear with Aubrey telling Bear that he had no talent and just had to put on an act to get airtime! It ended with someone filling Bears suitcase with shaving gel
    If the producers try & edit that out then I'm officially done with CBB!

LynnGrace wrote: »
    No BOTS tonight. One and a half hours (BOTS) tomorrow night.

Assuming that'll be the "live from the house" BOTS then :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34,809 ✭✭✭✭smash

skipper_G wrote: »
    Big Boardsie poll added here
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2057638764

Vote for your winner of Celebrity Big Brother 2016
    Find it weird that no one on the poll has given renee any saves. She is a million times better than frankie and spitter. Imo

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Apparently it all kicked off last night between Aubrey and Bear with Aubrey telling Bear that he had no talent and just had to put on an act to get airtime! It ended with someone filling Bears suitcase with shaving gel
    The spoiler is what I thanked. Cheers for that. But I hope bear wins still.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭Meauldsegosha

It will be edited to make
    Bear
    the victim.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,932 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

One day..
    Find it weird that no one on the poll has given renee any saves. She is a million times better than frankie and spitter. Imo

I like Renee , always have done . Do I want her to win? Not particularily . Do I want any of them to win ? Not really .

At this point , to me anyway , if any of the three Americans won I'd be happy enough :pac:

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,875 ✭✭✭A Little Pony

Sam Fox is a cow.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,875 ✭✭✭A Little Pony

If Bear did to me what he did to Sam apparently, I would have chinned the twat. Its verging on GBH.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement