Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Celebrity Big Brother 2016 (II)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,856 ✭✭✭ratmouse

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    I like Renee , always have done . Do I want her to win? Not particularily . Do I want any of them to win ? Not really .

At this point , to me anyway , if any of the three Americans won I'd be happy enough :pac:

I kind of feel the same .No strong desire towards any of them as I feel they all have sides to them that just don't do it for me, e.g

-Really like Frankie but find he can lick Bear's ass a bit too much and show insincerity by doing so
    -Really like Aubrey too (and would even forgive the spitting inciden) but just think that there's a bit of a snake like character beginning to be revealed more and more with each episode. Telling Frankie to be honest and tell Katie that he thinks she's unstable was a sly move that would have badly set up Frankie if had done so and also would have added to Katie's raised anxiety at the time. I actually thought it quite a cruel and manipulative piece of advice to give.
    -Ricky overall is a nice enough guy but I don't like he's new found friendship with Bear even if his motive is possibly just for a quiet life and to keep Bear at a more calm level. Also didn't like his unwillingness to partake in certain tasks. What a dry sh*te attitude.
    -So that leaves Renee. Definitely my favourite and the one I want to win. I like her no nonsense attitude. Just find it a bit off putting that she still seems to have the tiniest glint in her eye for Bear. But that aside, she definitely has the best characteristics of anyone in there and deserves to win.

Note:Bear doesn't deserve a " good mixed with bad" review. He's a horrible individual.
    Marnie doesn't even deserve a mentio

• Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

I haven't seen last nights episode yet, will watch later but at this stage I think I want Renee to win.

• Registered Users Posts: 643 ✭✭✭scdublin

The unedited fight between Aubrey and Bear was interesting. Bear was shouting about being liked because he got saved and she was arguing the public liked watching him as opposed to actually liking him which would be my view of him overall. She also said the producers don't like him/find him annoying or something like that which proves they have contact with people other than big brother. Definitely adds to the fix rumours.

Will be curious to see how much of it if any they show on tonight's episode.

PS: So glad Sam is gone. The interview was painful! She was embarrassing herself banging on and on about things no one was interested in.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,366 ✭✭✭✭Kolido

Are those warnings before each segment mandatory or just used for dramatic effect? I could understand Flashing lights might be needed but the others, after watershed hours?

• Registered Users Posts: 490 ✭✭buswankers

It will be edited to make
    Bear
    the victim.

Completely agree with this.

Also agree with Mam of 4 and ratmouse that I don't really want anyone to win. Such a shame to have this much ill feeling about CBB :(

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 34,809 ✭✭✭✭smash

Kolido wrote: »
    Are those warnings before each segment mandatory or just used for dramatic effect? I could understand Flashing lights might be needed but the others, after watershed hours?
    WARNING. THE NEXT SEGMENT MAY CONTAIN SOMEONE EATING A SAUSAGE WHICH MAY CAUSE STRESS TO SOME VEGETARIANS. VIEWER DISCRETION IS ADVISED!

• Registered Users Posts: 757 ✭✭✭Laneyh

It's reasonably likely that Bear will win.
    I don't mind him winning on the one hand but I really don't like the message that it sends to channel 5 or future contestants. His antics on the whole have not been entertaining. I don't want to see carbon copies of him in future series.

I hope at least he is a realist and knows that he can just about carve a niche for himself in reality tv.

If he saw this as a platform for more serious work ....well

^I think Bear, Marnie and Ricky will be the top three based on the crowd reactions last night. Frankie might sneak in there but Bear has a chance of winning definitely.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,648 ✭✭✭✭skipper_G

scdublin wrote: »
    The unedited fight between Aubrey and Bear was interesting. Bear was shouting about being liked because he got saved and she was arguing the public liked watching him as opposed to actually liking him which would be my view of him overall. She also said the producers don't like him/find him annoying or something like that which proves they have contact with people other than big brother. Definitely adds to the fix rumours.

Will be curious to see how much of it if any they show on tonight's episode.

PS: So glad Sam is gone. The interview was painful! She was embarrassing herself banging on and on about things no one was interested in.

I thought the producers are the voices of Big Brother ?

Ah right, that could be it. It was just the way she said it it made me think the production team had been discussing things with them.

Anyone who wants to see the argument it's below:

http://www.ok.co.uk/celebrity-video/591929/watch-celebrity-big-brothers-aubrey-lash-out-at-stephen-bear-after-he-picked-on-renee

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,457 ✭✭✭livedadream

scdublin wrote: »
    Ah right, that could be it. It was just the way she said it it made me think the production team had been discussing things with them.

Anyone who wants to see the argument it's below:

http://www.ok.co.uk/celebrity-video/591929/watch-celebrity-big-brothers-aubrey-lash-out-at-stephen-bear-after-he-picked-on-renee

interesting watch...

bear is a douche...while aubrey isnt my favourite she has a point the rest maybe boring but being an asshole wont get him more than his 15 minutes.

it is most definitely a fix though.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,259 ✭✭✭donkeykong5

smash wrote: »
    WARNING. THE NEXT SEGMENT MAY CONTAIN SOMEONE EATING A SAUSAGE WHICH MAY CAUSE STRESS TO SOME VEGETARIANS. VIEWER DISCRETION IS ADVISED!
    WARNING THE NEXT SEGMENT SHOWS A GROWN WOMAN SPITTING IN A HOUSE MATES DRINK AND SANDWICH WHICH MAY CAUSE STRESS TO SOME VIEWERS WHO HAVE BEEN BOUGHT UP CORRECTLY BY THEIR PARENTS VIEWER DISCRETION IS ADVISED.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,050 ✭✭✭✭The Talking Bread

Well if any American wins I will also give up watching cbb.

I'll hold you to that!

Well if any American wins I will also give up watching cbb.

I'll hold you to that!
    No worries. But I think I will be ok. Have marnie and ricky for back up as well.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,875 ✭✭✭A Little Pony

Aubrey should win for standing up to that prick. Who cares if she is American.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,014 ✭✭✭Monife

WARNING THE NEXT SEGMENT SHOWS A GROWN WOMAN SPITTING IN A HOUSE MATES DRINK AND SANDWICH WHICH MAY CAUSE STRESS TO SOME VIEWERS WHO HAVE BEEN BOUGHT UP CORRECTLY BY THEIR PARENTS VIEWER DISCRETION IS ADVISED.

But someone cheating on their girlfriend, wasting copious amounts of food and being nasty to others really shows great parenting skills!

Monife wrote: »

But someone cheating on their girlfriend, wasting copious amounts of food and being nasty to others really shows great parenting skills!
    None of your post was a health and safety rule breaker.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,896 ✭✭✭Rfrip

Great British bake off and big brother

It's all go tonight !!!

• Registered Users Posts: 13,366 ✭✭✭✭Kolido

Rfrip wrote: »

It's all go tonight !!!

Thats a lot of egg breaking :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,340 ✭✭✭deco nate

You know the old saying .. . You can't make good TV without breaking some eggs... No wait, that's not right...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,014 ✭✭✭Monife

Why are you bringing health and safety into it. The warnings are about things that may be offensive to viewers and your post specifically mentioned that one housemate wasn't brought up properly.

Oh and I'm pretty sure pouring oil all over the fake grass is a healthy and safety issue.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,166 ✭✭✭Tasden

:D that made me giggle!

Tbh at this stage I would be more surprised/shocked if big brother wasn't a fix, I don't know why people look for signs that it is or think bb are hiding it, they've been quite blatant in their manipulating of the show in the last few series. I know they don't admit to that and they try to keep up the "reality" facade to an extent, but it's been fairly obvious they just don't care all that much about it being "real", its just about viewer ratings.

Monife wrote: »

Why are you bringing health and safety into it. The warnings are about things that may be offensive to viewers and your post specifically mentioned that one housemate wasn't brought up properly.

Oh and I'm pretty sure pouring oil all over the fake grass is a healthy and safety issue.
    It's only my opinion that a grown woman who spits in to people's food and drink wasn't bought up properly.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,273 ✭✭✭Gizmo55

Back watching it since the Olympics finished and that w*nker Lewis is gone. Definitely finding it better than before.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,273 ✭✭✭Gizmo55

Rfrip wrote: »

It's all go tonight !!!

They were saying earlier on the telly that the Great British Bake Off gets 13.5 million viewers. That's mental with all the channels we have now. Eastenders at it's height used to get 18 million when we'd feck all channels.

• Registered Users Posts: 740 ✭✭✭Raven Runner

to me Bear should have been evicted when he went crazy in the Diary room acting the hard man but backed down & nearly started crying when the big security guard came in but hey changed the rules to suit them and kept him in

• Registered Users Posts: 856 ✭✭✭idunno78

Does anyone know where I could watch last nights eoisode? Had it on record and didn't realise til to late it was on 3e!

CBB is just such a joke now, look at Marnie how far she's come all because she's on Geordie Shore. And it's interesting how she has the exact same story happened to her during sex as Scott from Geordie Shore revealed on CBB himself.

• Registered Users Posts: 856 ✭✭✭idunno78

fin12 wrote: »
    CBB is just such a joke now, look at Marnie how far she's come all because she's on Geordie Shore. And it's interesting how she has the exact same story happened to her during sex as Scott from Geordie Shore revealed on CBB himself.

I think it's all a act with marnie! I don think she was get in a real relationship with Aaron in GS just for show and I think the same has happened with Lewis in BB it will prob go on for a while when they leave just to make it seem real though! As long as it dosent end up like Stephanie and Jeremery they be fine!!!!!

• Advertisement

idunno78 wrote: »
    I think it's all a act with marnie! I don think she was get in a real relationship with Aaron in GS just for show and I think the same has happened with Lewis in BB it will prob go on for a while when they leave just to make it seem real though! As long as it dosent end up like Stephanie and Jeremery they be fine!!!!!

The thing that just bugs me da most is if u come from Geordie shore uv automatically have a very good chance of winning. I'm sick of all these reality stars winning other reality shows.

Biggins was thrown out because he is the one non reality star that had a very good chance of winning and they clearly want Bear to win.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement