Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Celebrity Big Brother 2016 (II)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,719 ✭✭✭jluv

wyrn wrote: »
    You'll just have to go on Big Brother next year so he will have no choice but to watch!
    If he thought I'd come out of it with a whole lot of money he'd drive me there:D
    :(:(Catch up on Sat for me I guess but just won't be the same..

• Registered Users Posts: 5,241 ✭✭✭bobbyss

deco nate wrote: »
    Well someone had to...

Deco has been caaaaalled to the Diary room.

How are you today Deco?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭LynnGrace

Aha, here you all are, <looks around new house thread.>

I'm not watching very much at all, mostly watch Rylan and read the thread, will probably tune in this week though.

Happy new thread. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 490 ✭✭buswankers

Can I ask a really silly question - totally non CBB related. I'm confused why did we need a new thread at 10000 posts when the old thread was still taking posts 🤔:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,079 ✭✭✭CollyFlower

housemates were read out tweets from viewers
    and had to decide who they had been written about.
    "[BLANK] is horrible, back and forth spreading s**t round the house,"
    was one of the tweets Big Brother read out.
    Frankie said it was about Bear, who snapped: "Of course it's not right.
    Definitely somebody else, I know who it is. Ruthless!"
    However it seems even Bear was wrong as he was left stunned when
    it was revealed the tweet was in fact about Marnie.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,457 ✭✭✭livedadream

im so confused is this the new thread? i was just able to post in the old one??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,818 ✭✭✭Chris_Bradley

Sam eventually coming out of her shell here. Nothing worse than someone sitting on the fence

buswankers wrote: »
    Can I ask a really silly question - totally non CBB related. I'm confused why did we need a new thread at 10000 posts when the old thread was still taking posts 🤔:confused:

Threads are usually closed off by the Mods in or around the 10k mark; it's an administrative thing, I think.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,241 ✭✭✭bobbyss

LynnGrace wrote: »
    Threads are usually closed off by the Mods in or around the 10k mark; it's an administrative thing, I think.

I don't understand why it can't go beyond the 10.000. Is there not enough memory or what?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,050 ✭✭✭✭The Talking Bread

Sam eventually coming out of her shell here. Nothing worse than someone sitting on the fence

I preferred when she was quiet!! She seems to have a very strong delusional opinion of herself and her brilliant empowering work for women by topless photoshoots :D
    She also seems to have a fair few chips on her shoulders every time she gets nominated or slagged!! (she may join Boards!!) :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,130 ✭✭✭Surreptitious

bobbyss wrote: »
    I don't understand why it can't go beyond the 10.000. Is there not enough memory or what?

Anytime I ask they say the hamsters get restless.

bobbyss wrote: »

First-World problems eh?

I preferred when she was quiet!! She seems to have a very strong delusional opinion of herself and her brilliant empowering work for women by topless photoshoots :D
    She also seems to have a fair few chips on her shoulders every time she gets nominated or slagged!! (she may join Boards!!) :D

She's now like a completely different person to who I thought she was...... Look at Bear for instance, what you see is what you get whether you like him or like him or not

• Registered Users Posts: 3,014 ✭✭✭Monife

Completely agree. She's completely delusional, thinks she has it in the bag. She was waiting for Emma to call her name on who was safe and was disgusted it was Ricky.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,050 ✭✭✭✭The Talking Bread

She's now like a completely different person to who I thought she was...... Look at Bear for instance, what you see is what you get whether you like him or like him or not

Don't know about that, now...............;) "breaks down..........."

4221396001_5088319332001_5088294092001-vs.jpg?pubId=4221396001

Sam has a very nasty streak. I'm not liking her at all.

jluv wrote: »
    If he thought I'd come out of it with a whole lot of money he'd drive me there:D
    :(:(Catch up on Sat for me I guess but just won't be the same..

I won't get to see it on Friday either. Maybe the party on thread will run until Saturday... :D

• Registered Users Posts: 21,932 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Am not making any plans for watching it Friday night as I always Jinx myself :D

Me thinks the shenanigans and debates of the final will continue well into Saturday so LynnGrace , you'll have a lot of reading to catch up on :D

LynnGrace wrote: »
    I won't get to see it on Friday either. Maybe the party on thread will run until Saturday... :D
    I'm sure if we clock in here about 2am after returning home, there'll be 1 or 2 hanging about...ye know who ye are:p

jluv wrote: »
    I'm sure if we clock in here about 2am after returning home, there'll be 1 or 2 hanging about...ye know who ye are:p

Oi pipe down :p

• Advertisement

Oi pipe down :p

Suspect No.1 has been revealed:D

• Registered Users Posts: 569 ✭✭✭Funnyonion79

Aha! So the last thread reached 10,000 posts and THAT'S why you're in here! I went into the old thread, saw it had been locked and was frantically reading through the posts to see which of yiz had been fighting with each other, in order I get it locked! Phew! We're all still friends :)

Who was it that said before to watch how Bear turns over a new leaf in the final week and shows his sensitive side in order to take the CBB crown? He's calmed down bigtime and did anyone else notice the state of the garden last night when Marnie was falling over the plant? There was crap all over the place - obviously her or Bear did that but it was never shown....hmmm....some tricky editing going on I reckon!

I want the Americans to be top three - don't mind which of them to win.

Marnie is an awful gob****e. Such fake melodramatics. She's going to have to act better than that to make her showmance believable outside the house!

Marnie is an awful gob****e. Such fake melodramatics. She's going to have to act better than that to make her showmance believable outside the house!

The nail is hit on the head here, you'd have sworn a life-partner had died suddenly with her BS antics last night

The nail is hit on the head here, you'd have sworn a life-partner had died suddenly with her BS antics last night

Too true !She even had a black dress on :pac:

(coincidence I know)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,105 ✭✭✭drugstore cowboy

People over on digispy said they heard Bear say "I survived for eviction nights so tonight I'm gonna do four lines" on the live feed Friday night.

Anyone here that heard him say it?

Mam of 4 wrote: »

(coincidence I know)

The yanks would call her a complete douchebag lol

:D

People over on digispy said they heard Bear say "I survived for eviction nights so tonight I'm gonna do four lines" on the live feed Friday night.

I've always suspected that the way some of them carry on after just 2 beers was maybe "helped" by other means

• Registered Users Posts: 2,856 ✭✭✭ratmouse

Mam of 4 wrote: »

(coincidence I know)

Well noted!! I have to say I absolutely despise her, even more than I do Bear. She's so unbelievably thick and still, 3 weeks later, has that unkempt, unhygienic look off her.

Seriously, that can't be right , can it ?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,457 ✭✭✭livedadream

no way are they giving them drugs...

come on now i know ive strongly been a memeber of the tin hat brigade this season but throwing them out some coke is a bit different.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement