Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Celebrity Big Brother 2016 (II)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

idunno78 wrote: »
    Does anyone know where I could watch last nights eoisode? Had it on record and didn't realise til to late it was on 3e!

Tv3 player or YouTube. Watching it now myself.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,273 ✭✭✭Gizmo55

idunno78 wrote: »
    I think it's all a act with marnie! I don think she was get in a real relationship with Aaron in GS just for show and I think the same has happened with Lewis in BB it will prob go on for a while when they leave just to make it seem real though! As long as it dosent end up like Stephanie and Jeremery they be fine!!!!!

It's all an act with all of them. Surely we all know that by now.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 10,439 Mod ✭✭✭✭xzanti

The Geordie Shorers have been media trained to the eyeballs.

Of course they're going to win these things.

Rfrip wrote: »
    Great British bake off and big brother

It's all go tonight !!!

I'm now watching the Great British Bake Off and bloody starving. Feck ya anyway Rfrip!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,896 ✭✭✭Rfrip

Gizmo55 wrote: »
    I'm now watching the Great British Bake Off and bloody starving. Feck ya anyway Rfrip!

So sorry, me too!! Craving sugar!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21,932 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Gizmo55 wrote: »

Dammit , forgot to set it to record , it's set now though so all is good :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,014 ✭✭✭Monife

It's only my opinion that a grown woman who spits in to people's food and drink wasn't bought up properly.

Well, it's only my opinion (and that of many others I'm sure) that someone who blatantly cheats on their girlfriend, wastes copious amounts of food and bullies other housemates wasn't brought up properly.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,340 ✭✭✭deco nate

Monife wrote: »
    Well, it's only my opinion (and that of many others I'm sure) that someone who blatantly cheats on their girlfriend, wastes copious amounts of food and bullies other housemates wasn't brought up properly.
    +100%

For anyone who watches BOTS, it's not listed for tonight.

Katy Obvs spent too much time with Sam!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,962 ✭✭✭✭dark crystal

Renee not sure what continent the UK is in.

WOW!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,224 ✭✭✭Heat_Wave

Bear on form this evening! Dying to see him pound that pie in Aubreys face! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 14,648 ✭✭✭✭skipper_G

That pie landed perfectly on Bear's head. Loved his reaction with the umbrella as well

• Registered Users Posts: 3,719 ✭✭✭jluv

I've got a don't like/too funny thing about Bear :p

I found that funny

Il go get my coat!!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,434 ✭✭✭Robsweezie

FFS Aubrey, don't lower yourself. That's just petty.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,515 ✭✭✭Firefox11

That house look absolutely filthy.

I take it they're not going to show Bear almost blinding Sam then?

Ok.

• Registered Users Posts: 156 ✭✭Are I Mad

I take it they're not going to show Bear almost blinding Sam then?

Ok.

Makes you wonder what else he has done that has not been shown - the whole thing stinks of a fix.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,434 ✭✭✭Robsweezie

Thought they aren't allowed write messages?

• Advertisement

Marnie....not right talking about knickers.....em hellooooo

Are I Mad wrote: »
    Makes you wonder what else he has done that has not been shown - the whole thing stinks of a fix.

It's the Bear show, not BB - hadn't you heard??

• Registered Users Posts: 14,648 ✭✭✭✭skipper_G

What's good for the goose and all that, poured crap in each others beds. Did Aubrey get called in the diary room as well?

• Registered Users Posts: 17,495 ✭✭✭✭eviltwin

Bear is obviously being lined up for something on Five so they have to make sure he stays

• Registered Users Posts: 3,719 ✭✭✭jluv

Final warning was given to him regarding wasting food and antagonising people before????

You wouldn't notice any food on your shirts anyway Bear. The state o' ya.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,063 ✭✭✭Greenmachine

Once again the line doesn't apply to a particular housemate.

• Registered Users Posts: 96 ✭✭Awake&Unafraid

It's mad like why don't they just say out straight "bear literally do what you like in this house you're getting us viewers so we won't kick you out. "

It's just annoying that they're actually calling him in at this point cos they literally don't do anything.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,978 ✭✭✭wyrn

Missed the first quarter. Watching Bake Off made me hungry and to be honest I wasn't too bothered to tune into the Bear show. One day more...

This series is definitely Les Miserables!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,495 ✭✭✭✭eviltwin

It's mad like why don't they just say out straight "bear literally do what you like in this house you're getting us viewers so we won't kick you out. "

It's just annoying that they're actually calling him in at this point cos they literally don't do anything.

And he knows it, he doesn't give a toss what they say, the house is his own personal playground.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement