Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Celebrity Big Brother 2016 (II)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,719 ✭✭✭jluv

skipper_G wrote: »
    What's good for the goose and all that, poured crap in each others beds. Did Aubrey get called in the diary room as well?
    Aubreys not on a warning for it and he was the antagonist that started it..instead of laughing it off as he expects others to do he took it one step further. As I said I have my moments when he makes me laugh but he should be long gone if BB were playing fair..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,340 ✭✭✭deco nate

So how many warnings have we seen Bear get, 4?plus the 4 they haven't shown, so how many can you get before they kick you out? Answers on a postcard to..BB c/o C5....

• Registered Users Posts: 10,962 ✭✭✭✭dark crystal

What's good for the goose and all that, poured crap in each others beds. Did Aubrey get called in the diary room as well?

He pied her in the face before she did that, no? They both got their little childish thrills, but Bear had to go one further.

If what was good for the goose went in the house, the place would be carnage. Bear has done way more stuff to the others then they have done to him. They didn't even show him doing whatever he did to Sam that resulted in her having to seek medical attention.

He gets plenty of leeway in there, tbh.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,434 ✭✭✭Robsweezie

jluv wrote:
    Final warning was given to him regarding wasting food and antagonising people before????

They technically should remove him and have him disqualified from the final. But the entertainment value, plus having to refund all the bear voters means they're keeping him there.

If someone like Katie had done what bear has done she'd have been gone not long after biggins.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,130 ✭✭✭Surreptitious

Aubery has been at her fake hair this entire episode.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,273 ✭✭✭Gizmo55

G'wan Renee!!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,962 ✭✭✭✭dark crystal

Did Bear not hand Saira the house's good coffee when she was leaving? Why is he cracking up now??

• Registered Users Posts: 17,495 ✭✭✭✭eviltwin

He's celebrating that he's won??? Fcuking twat.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,403 ✭✭✭daisybelle2008

Did Bear just say he jumped up to celebrate that he had won?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,978 ✭✭✭wyrn

Of course that was threatening.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,495 ✭✭✭✭eviltwin

His ego is completely out of control

• Registered Users Posts: 104 ✭✭everybodyhas1

Renee is stooooooped

• Registered Users Posts: 1,224 ✭✭✭Heat_Wave

In fairness to Bear this is the first time he's lost it since entering the house. Class act

• Registered Users Posts: 6,978 ✭✭✭wyrn

Heat_Wave wrote: »
    In fairness to Bear this is the first time he's lost it since entering the house. Class act
    Ermmm have you forgotten his attack on the mirror?

Now you're trying to wind us up:(

• Registered Users Posts: 243 ✭✭Blinder

Throw your toys out of your pram while you're at it bear!! Idiot!
    That was definitely a threat by him against Renee

Class act?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,403 ✭✭✭daisybelle2008

Guys put all your money on Bear to win, I reckon he has been told he is going to win.

Guys put all your money on Bear to win, I reckon he has been told he is going to win.

Yep. Before he even went in.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,130 ✭✭✭Surreptitious

What are the odds?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 104 ✭✭everybodyhas1

In faireness..those 'warnings' are soley to appease those easily offended viewers who love to make complaints. I don't even think they should give warnings over those trivial things.

Before he went in:mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 14,648 ✭✭✭✭skipper_G

Renee is grabbing those airtime brass rings tonight. Hid the mask and played that situation off to get Bear to attack her so she can come in the diary room for another 'breakdown'. Interesting strategy, wonder how it will play out

• Registered Users Posts: 1,224 ✭✭✭Heat_Wave

You're all so easy lol

Renee is grabbing those airtime brass rings tonight. Hid the mask and played that situation off to get Bear to attack her so she can come in the diary room for another 'breakdown'. Interesting strategy, wonder how it will play out

Oh dear,,Renee hid a mask:eek::eek::eek: awful carryon:D

• Registered Users Posts: 14,648 ✭✭✭✭skipper_G

In faireness..those 'warnings' are soley to appease those easily offended viewers who love to make complaints. I don't even think they should give warnings over those trivial things.

Seriously have a read of some of the ofcom complaints when you're bored and this series is finished. Some quality stuff

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,050 ✭✭✭✭The Talking Bread

apart from all the othertimes I guess! he also has passive aggression down to a tee! He does not like being the but of the joke. I;d say he has got many a box in the real world

• Registered Users Posts: 7,259 ✭✭✭donkeykong5

What are the odds?
    Twelve to one about a month ago.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,434 ✭✭✭Robsweezie

Firefox11 wrote:
    That house look absolutely filthy.

Stains on the floor and all

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 18,050 ✭✭✭✭The Talking Bread

If you aren't trolling with this comment after defending Bear actions all these weeks........... !

I am convinced you are though! (in my opinion!!)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement