Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Celebrity Big Brother 2016 (II)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,648 ✭✭✭✭skipper_G

i dont like her either but at least she has a strong character and personality! doesn't define themselves by winding people up or causing trouble!
    He doesn't even know who he is or where he is in his life!!

Ha, go on Aubrey!! His passive aggressiveness is really coming through!

Bear had a clear strategy from day one, get airtime and it's worked. Love him or hate him, we have all spent the last 4 weeks talking about him. He's in the final and will make some coin from his 15 mins.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,495 ✭✭✭✭eviltwin

Heat_Wave wrote: »
    Aubrey just made an embarrassment of herself.

I think she's going to get a lot more votes on the back of that

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,050 ✭✭✭✭The Talking Bread

Its fair to say, you are "trying" to wind people up now!! Audrey was brilliant there and knew where to hit him!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,151 ✭✭✭lubie76

Bear just got his a*** handed to him.

Aubrey for the win!!!!!!!'

• Registered Users Posts: 3,719 ✭✭✭jluv

Aubrey is on a warning. For spitting onto bears food and drink. But when she ruined his bed with food nothing was said. ( food the housemates may have wanted to eat ).
    You're hung up on that! Yes I'm disgusted by it. He wasn't.. She got a warning but not for antagonising people and wasting house food..
    And she's right. They should have been having a great night celebrating being in the final..But no..it has to be all about Bear..he was disgraceful tonight and should be gone..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,434 ✭✭✭Robsweezie

Bear sitting all reflective on the bench, wasn't ready for Aubrey, ;-)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,273 ✭✭✭Gizmo55

Robsweezie wrote: »
    Bear sitting all reflective on the bench, wasn't ready for Aubrey, ;-)

Mightn't call her Audrey again :)

:D:D:D Didn't bite:p

• Registered Users Posts: 104 ✭✭everybodyhas1

I'm highly impressed with how Aubrey held her own there. But I still really like Bear & everyhin he does. He's brilliant to watch. Everythin from his shifty eyes to his perfectly timed farts :D

• Registered Users Posts: 10,719 ✭✭✭✭Jamie2k9

Aubrey gave Bear some dressing down :D:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,259 ✭✭✭donkeykong5

you can't say that. She is world wide famous. Up her own a-se. At least sam was only UK famous. Also sam was able to do her makeup and hair in half an hour. Not sitting there preening for hours at a sitting.

• Registered Users Posts: 757 ✭✭✭Laneyh

I think she went too far. That was way too hurtful.

It was way too truthful
    He is an idiot if he thinks he has shown or done anything in the house that will open any doors for him careerwise

• Registered Users Posts: 1,117 ✭✭✭Melisandre121

That was painful to watch, he couldn't even answer her back

• Registered Users Posts: 1,224 ✭✭✭Heat_Wave

Hardly! He didn't get one decent comeback line in throughout that whole conversation - she slayed him!

Huh? If anything the fact that he didn't lower himself to her level means he has come out stronger. This whole 'bro', 'herpes' and 'I've sold X amount of albums' business was just cringe. She spoke like a child.

Bear just told her to lighten up.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,273 ✭✭✭Gizmo55

you can't say that. She is world wide famous. Up her own a-se. At least sam was only UK famous. Also sam was able to do her makeup and hair in half an hour. Not sitting there preening for hours at a sitting.

In fairness, Sam was famous worldwide for her music. Her boobs were more UK specific.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,224 ✭✭✭Heat_Wave

Sometimes I feel like we're all watching a completely different show!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,050 ✭✭✭✭The Talking Bread

I'd love to be in there to wind him up now! Aubrey bang on the money there how to get at him! He was both destroyed and distraught! Hope they continue this! Get him kicked out. He is also a very wimpish man, has zero character or depth.

But unfortunately this is what people seem to like about shows nowadays. people causing aggro and kicking off. Thats "drama" in the modern age!

the comment about the alcohol was bang on the money also although he seems to have a bit of a problem there

She was harsh but she needed to be and if he listened to her he'd know she's right. You can't make a career on the back of being some nobody in the big brother house. It doesn't work. It can happen to a Brian Dowling who is nice and friendly and endearing but for an obnoxious, a hole, lad like Bear he is going straight back to oblivion where he belongs.

deco nate wrote: »
    Aubrey is on a warning. For spitting onto bears food and drink. But when she ruined his bed with food nothing was said. ( food the housemates may have wanted to eat ).

The food wasn't for the housemates
    Well who was it for...........the birds?

It was the pies from the task and the buns from the prize. It wasn't from the household food.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,191 ✭✭✭batistuta9

Monife wrote: »
    Well, it's only my opinion (and that of many others I'm sure) that someone who blatantly cheats on their girlfriend, wastes copious amounts of food and bullies other housemates wasn't brought up properly.

that's stupid though, you can't blame parents for the action of their children

Sometimes I feel like we're all watching a completely different show!

I think sometimes people forgot there are little distinctions. We are judging them as HM's as people or as contestants depending on the circumstance. It's not black and white

jluv wrote: »
    You're hung up on that! Yes I'm disgusted by it. He wasn't.. She got a warning but not for antagonising people and wasting house food..
    And she's right. They should have been having a great night celebrating being in the final..But no..it has to be all about Bear..he was disgraceful tonight and should be gone..
    She started it as usual. Devious b-tch.

Huh? If anything the fact that he didn't lower himself to her level means he has come out stronger. This whole 'bro', 'herpes' and 'I've sold X amount of albums' business was just cringe. She spoke like a child.

Bear just told her to lighten up.
    Ah I think you'll find if you watch it back that he (once again) started the whole thing by saying Aubrey and Renee should be ashamed by their actions tonight. Absolutly shameful! He started low and had nowhere to go.
    Ha ha he wasn't expecting that response:D

• Registered Users Posts: 104 ✭✭everybodyhas1

skipper_G wrote: »
    I think sometimes people forgot there are little distinctions. We are judging them as HM's as people or as contestants depending on the circumstance. It's not black and white

So true! If i worked or lived with Bear, id want him arrested. As a hm to entertain me it's great and harmless! As a person, we don't know him as a person in the least. But I reckon he's extremely intelligent.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,340 ✭✭✭deco nate

For the 3 people that passed the task, bear and Katie ate some and then they were to be punished by the other housemates by pies to the face. But bear being the little kid he is pied Aubrey and that started it all off. But hey, it wasn't his fault..

• Registered Users Posts: 2,403 ✭✭✭daisybelle2008

Are I Mad wrote: »
    I missed a bit of tonights CBB, did they show the incident with Bear damaging Sam's eye?

No. Careful editing.
    There are ads for 'ex on the beach' with bear on Channel 5 during Big Brother.
    I really believe he is going to win this.

She started it as usual. Devious b-tch.
    Ah no she didn't...

I will preface this by saying while it went a tad personal there wasn't anything too bad in what Aubrey said.

But, if the roles were reversed people would be calling for Bear's head and he would be the devil incarnate. It's a tad hypocritical imo

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,737 ✭✭✭Missymoohaa

I sometIves feel I'm in a parallel universe on this thread. Everyone slating bear goodo but yet have done nothing but post about him for the entire thread, imagine how bored you would have been or how little you would've had to post otherwise.

Bear felt the mask he had was lucky and it meant something to him so he got annoyed (yes people do from to time, it's not unknown) Renee was being Renee and suggested Sam had taken it known full well she had kicked it under the couch. OK well done Renee, actually good prank, but to then go off on one in the diary room like bear has SO offended her sensibilities, like come on.

Bear pied Aubrey, fair enough, he deserved to be pied back or hit in the back of the knees straight in the swimming pool, I found her quite vindictive, a bit nasty, as bear would say.

I don't get all the bear hate. I watch a show to be entertained, not to see people who should win the Nobel peace prize for their kindness to mankind, to be honest I won't give a toss about ANY of them once show is finished.

For pure entertainment, Bear to win.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement