Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Celebrity Big Brother 2016 (II)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,340 ✭✭✭deco nate

She started it as usual. Devious b-tch.
    Oh no she didn't!!. .. .

Edit:beaten to it by jluv :)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,259 ✭✭✭donkeykong5

jluv wrote: »
    She started it as usual. Devious b-tch.
    Ah no she didn't...
    Feel so sorry for the homeless people she has out dinners to on Christmas day. With her saliva habit.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,648 ✭✭✭✭skipper_G

Missymoohaa I completely agree with your post

• Registered Users Posts: 17,495 ✭✭✭✭eviltwin

I sometIves feel I'm in a parallel universe on this thread. Everyone slating bear goodo but yet have done nothing but post about him for the entire thread, imagine how bored you would have been or how little your would've had to post otherwise.

Bear felt the mask he had was lucky and it meant something to him so he got annoyed (yes people do from to time, it's not unknown) Renee was being Renee and suggested Sam had taken it known full well she had kicked it under the couch. OK well done Renee, actually good prank, but to then go off on one in the diary room like bear has SO offended her sensibilities, like come on.

Bear pied Aubrey, fair enough, he deserved to be pied back or hit in the back of the knees straight in the swimming pool, I found her quite vindictive, a bit nasty, as bear would say.

I don't get all the bear hate. I watch a show to be entertained, not to see people who should win the Nobel peace prize for their kindness to mankind, to be honest I won't give a toss about ANY of them once show is finished.

For pure entertainment, Bear to win.

Bear is great entertainment and the show would be poorer without him but he's still an a-hole. He's a horrible human being and while I'm glad he's there till Friday I don't want him to win.

• Registered Users Posts: 757 ✭✭✭Laneyh

Bear has had two prior dalliances with reality tv
    Shipwrecked and Ex On The Beach

Fair play to him / his agent for getting him the CBB gig that was a big achievement.

I don't think he has better to come though

Club PAs and more trashy reality tv shows are his future

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 33,749 ✭✭✭✭RobertKK

Just catching up, Aubrey was a disgrace the way she belittled Bear.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,403 ✭✭✭daisybelle2008

Feel so sorry for the homeless people she has out dinners to on Christmas day. With her saliva habit.

How many times have you posted about that? You are a bit obsessed :D
    Deep breath and let it go.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,719 ✭✭✭jluv

I sometIves feel I'm in a parallel universe on this thread. Everyone slating bear goodo but yet have done nothing but post about him for the entire thread, imagine how bored you would have been or how little your would've had to post otherwise.

Bear felt the mask he had was lucky and it meant something to him so he got annoyed (yes people do from to time, it's not unknown) Renee was being Renee and suggested Sam had taken it known full well she had kicked it under the couch. OK well done Renee, actually good prank, but to then go off on one in the diary room like bear has SO offended her sensibilities, like come on.

Bear pied Aubrey, fair enough, he deserved to be pied back or hit in the back of the knees straight in the swimming pool, I found her quite vindictive, a bit nasty, as bear would say.

I don't get all the bear hate. I watch a show to be entertained, not to see people who should win the Nobel peace prize for their kindness to mankind, to be honest I won't give a toss about ANY of them once show is finished.

For pure entertainment, Bear to win.
    Ah Missy,,as I said I have a dislike/too funny thing about Bear but tonight it was rediculous! Yes we've been talking about Bear but for the majority and those of us in two minds about him,it's been the fact that it is ALL about him has been the issue. Tonight a prime example..BB had to show all the controversial stuff. ALL instigated by Bear. For Bear time..Now if they had kept him in control and allowed everyone to enjoy the night they discovered they were in the final I bet it could have been a fun night..Jeez even Marnie not getting a look in! And for some reason I think it's been like this from the beginning..so we've talked about very few others because BB showed very little of the others:(

• Registered Users Posts: 21,932 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

As others have said , like him or loathe him (guess which camp I'm in..) it is all about Bear . He has been the main focus of the show , from the start really . What started out as funny , turned into annoying , childish,attention seeking behaviour.

Scripted or not , who I am to say. I'm only giving my opinion , this thread has pages full of the back and forth love/like /disdain for him but do you know what?? If he wasn't in there, someone else would have been and we'd have pages full of posts about them too ,which might have been preferable than tuning out some nights just so not to have to watch the Bear show again.

Can't wait for it to be over , and I never thought I'd say that , but disappointed wouldn't be a strong enough word for me for this series.

And now, back to normal, rant over :D

• Registered Users Posts: 104 ✭✭everybodyhas1

Ah Missy,,as I said I have a dislike/too funny thing about Bear but tonight it was rediculous! Yes we've been talking about Bear but for the majority and those of us in two minds about him,it's been the fact that it is ALL about him has been the issue. Tonight a prime example..BB had to show all the controversial stuff. ALL instigated by Bear. For Bear time..Now if they had kept him in control and allowed everyone to enjoy the night they discovered they were in the final I bet it could have been a fun night..Jeez even Marnie not getting a look in! And for some reason I think it's been like this from the beginning..so we've talked about very few others because BB showed very little of the others:(

'Bear time' good one:)

• Advertisement

eviltwin wrote: »
    She was harsh but she needed to be and if he listened to her he'd know she's right. You can't make a career on the back of being some nobody in the big brother house. It doesn't work. It can happen to a Brian Dowling who is nice and friendly and endearing but for an obnoxious, a hole, lad like Bear he is going straight back to oblivion where he belongs.
    Would prefer bear to brian dowling any day of any week.

LOL:D

And they didn't show the bit with him and Sam, so...

eviltwin wrote: »
    Well who was it for...........the birds?

It was the pies from the task and the buns from the prize. It wasn't from the household food.
    Are you saying it was inedible then ?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,273 ✭✭✭Gizmo55

'Bear time' good one:)

'Bear necessities'. There's a few of them, the mask being one.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,737 ✭✭✭Missymoohaa

I get you Jluv but do you not think that it was Renee who kicked of the whole thing last night with her woe is me. I'd have had more respect for her if she'd gone in to the diary room rubbing her hands together, cackling in glee that she had got Bear back.

Oh do ye know what jluv, the evil in me would love if the producers played that moment with Renee kicking the mask under the couch back to the house. Muhahaa, let it all kicks off then. Lol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,050 ✭✭✭✭The Talking Bread

So true! If i worked or lived with Bear, id want him arrested. As a hm to entertain me it's great and harmless! As a person, we don't know him as a person in the least. But I reckon he's extremely intelligent.

The guy is as thick as two bricks!!

• Registered Users Posts: 104 ✭✭everybodyhas1

Gizmo55 wrote: »
    'Bear necessities'. There's a few of them, the mask being one.

Bear faced cheek. Grin & Bear it.

Are you saying it was inedible then ?

I doubt the pies were meant for eating and the buns were for a select few. It's not like she emptied the entire contents of the store room Fuss over nothing.

I get you Jluv but do you not think that it was Renee who kicked of the whole thing last night with her woe is me. I'd have had more respect for her if she'd gone in to the diary room rubbing her hands together, cackling in glee that she had got Bear back.

Oh do ye know what jluv, the evil in me would love if the producers played that moment with Renee kicking the mask under the couch back to the house. Muhahaa, let it all kicks off then. Lol

Ha ha don't worry Missy, if it ain't that,it will kick off over something else:D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,737 ✭✭✭Missymoohaa

deco nate wrote: »
    And they didn't show the bit with him and Sam, so...

Yeah Deco, I did think about this and I had two thoughts

1. Sam's version of the pieing of Aubrey did not include the fact she went in and wrecked his bed in retaliation so I would like to see the coverage for myself.

2. Sam could potentI ally have a claim against CBB so for them to provide easily downloadable footage of the incident would work against them.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,014 ✭✭✭Monife

batistuta9 wrote: »
    that's stupid though, you can't blame parents for the action of their children

Why are you quoting me, donkeykong started the whole "blame the parents" thing! My responses were in reply to theirs.

Ok before tonight I didn't really care who won. After tonight it anyone but Bear! Lets see how tomorrows edit effects my view:D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,856 ✭✭✭ratmouse

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    As others have said , like him or loathe him (guess which camp I'm in..) it is all about Bear . He has been the main focus of the show , from the start really . What started out as funny , turned into annoying , childish,attention seeking behaviour.

Scripted or not , who I am to say. I'm only giving my opinion , this thread has pages full of the back and forth love/like /disdain for him but do you know what?? If he wasn't in there, someone else would have been and we'd have pages full of posts about them too ,which might have been preferable than tuning out some nights just so not to have to watch the Bear show again.

Can't wait for it to be over , and I never thought I'd say that , but disappointed wouldn't be a strong enough word for me for this series.

X1000

Mam of 4 wrote: »

Exactly. We're all talking about him cause he's there. But it means nothing. Once the series is over no one will be bothered with him, he will just be that annoying bloke that was on BB once

• Registered Users Posts: 6,978 ✭✭✭wyrn

My issue with The Bear Show is that it's clear the producers are changing the rules and the format of the show to give us next year Ex on the Only Way is Georgie Valley :mad:

Be it BB or CBB, it will be reality "stars" and their showmances and pantomine villains.

Monife wrote: »
    Why are you quoting me, donkeykong started the whole "blame the parents" thing! My responses were in reply to theirs.

I feel you're pain, it's like how bb edit Bear.. ;):)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,978 ✭✭✭wyrn

This will keep Donkeykong and Skipper happy if it works out - a reality show "to rival E!’s Keeping Up With The Kardashians" with Stephen Bear. But wait there's more, not only will there be CBB Bear but also his family! http://www.tellymix.co.uk/reality-tv/big-brother/274277-celebrity-big-brother-2016-stephen-bear-set-get-reality-show.html

• Registered Users Posts: 10,962 ✭✭✭✭dark crystal

Would prefer bear to brian dowling any day of any week.

Blasphemy!! :eek:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,079 ✭✭✭CollyFlower

Anytime Bear apologise to someone, I don't know what it is but to me it just doesn't seem genuine.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement