Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Celebrity Big Brother 2016 (II)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,340 ✭✭✭deco nate

Yeah Deco, I did think about this and I had two thoughts

1. Sam's version of the pieing of Aubrey did not include the fact she went in and wrecked his bed in retaliation so I would like to see the coverage for myself.

2. Sam could potentI ally have a claim against CBB so for them to provide easily downloadable footage of the incident would work against them.

Point 2 first, you may be on to a winner.

Point 1,maybe that's because she didn't she the bed thing because she was with the medic, very little of Sam in that episode

• Registered Users Posts: 13,455 ✭✭✭✭ArmaniJeanss

Perhaps the Sam Fox injury thing wasn't as big a deal as she made out (and she's been clearly delusional in some of the things she said in the show).
    They only showed 20 minutes of highlights of the day in question (Monday, showed during Tuesdays eviction show) and maybe it was actually too boring to make the cut.

The next morning Renee was speaking about how great Bear had been to everyone the previous night - an unlikely comment if he'd been the cause of a bad injury to SF.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,719 ✭✭✭jluv

I wonder will producers throw a "Teddybears Picnic" for final night? May as well:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,978 ✭✭✭wyrn

Perhaps the Sam Fox injury thing wasn't as big a deal as she made out (and she's been clearly delusional in some of the things she said in the show).
    They only showed 20 minutes of highlights of the day in question (Monday, showed during Tuesdays eviction show) and maybe it was actually too boring to make the cut.

The next morning Renee was speaking about how great Bear had been to everyone the previous night - an unlikely comment if he'd been the cause of a bad injury to SF.
    I don't think it was a bad injury but I think the fact that Sam asked him not to splash water into her eye in the magic trick and he promised he wouldn't. She made it clear she didn't want that and he did it anyway. That is where the issue is. That and they haven't shown any of the other warnings. How convenient for the producers that last night highlight show was only 30mins.
    A Channel 5 spokeswoman confirmed medics were called but said the footage was not aired on Tuesday as it was a shorter show due to the double eviction.
    She added there were no plans to air the footage.
    http://www.itv.com/news/2016-08-24/celebrity-big-brother-sam-fox-claims-she-was-nearly-blinded-by-stephen-bear/

wyrn wrote: »
    I don't think it was a bad injury but I think the fact that Sam asked him not to splash water into her eye in the magic trick and he promised he wouldn't. She made it clear she didn't want that and he did it anyway. That is where the issue is. That and they haven't shown any of the other warnings. How convenient for the producers that last night highlight show was only 30mins.

http://www.itv.com/news/2016-08-24/celebrity-big-brother-sam-fox-claims-she-was-nearly-blinded-by-stephen-bear/
    Cover up! Bear for da win yo!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 86,730 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

No. Careful editing.
    There are ads for 'ex on the beach' with bear on Channel 5 during Big Brother.
    I really believe he is going to win this.

Is the same people behind both shows?

Bear is an idiot on EOTB

• Registered Users Posts: 7,259 ✭✭✭donkeykong5

This will keep Donkeykong and Skipper happy if it works out - a reality show "to rival E! s Keeping Up With The Kardashians" with Stephen Bear. But wait there's more, not only will there be CBB Bear but also his family! http://www.tellymix.co.uk/reality-tv/big-brother/274277-celebrity-big-brother-2016-stephen-bear-set-get-reality-show.html
    I think there may be a couple of other posters besides skipper and myself that are entertained by bear. But only a couple.!.

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Is the same people behind both shows?

Bear is an idiot on EOTB

I think it's viacom that own both c5 and MTV. Make of that what you will...

I'm not liking Ricky being up Bear's arse

I think there may be a couple of other posters besides skipper and myself that are entertained by bear. But only a couple.!.
    Yeah I couldn't think who they were and I was afraid to attribute it to anyone in case of offence :D

• Advertisement

deco nate wrote: »
    I think it's viacom that own both c5 and MTV. Make of that what you will...
    Viacom owns Big Brother, Channel 5 and MTV.
    Then most of the contestants seem to have the same management / pr company too.

Laneyh wrote: »
    Bear has had two prior dalliances with reality tv
    Shipwrecked and Ex On The Beach

Fair play to him / his agent for getting him the CBB gig that was a big achievement.

I don't think he has better to come though

Club PAs and more trashy reality tv shows are his future

CBB now has to include someone from GS, Towie, MIC and EOTB

Megan and Chloe were on EOTB

Yeah I couldn't think who they were and I was afraid to attribute it to anyone in case of offence :D
    They will be the ones cheering in the bookies on saturday morning. 12 to 1. Not bad odds at all. And brilliant news if it's true about bear and his family getting their own show. Hope marnie and Lewis are on it as guests as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,273 ✭✭✭Gizmo55

I hope Renee wins. Her ridiculous arse a close second. Then Aubrey, Frankie, Ricky, Marnie, and Bear last.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,166 ✭✭✭Tasden

I'm in your gang!

(the cool gang let's be honest)
    :D

Tasden wrote: »

I'm in your gang!

(the cool gang let's be honest)
    :D
    Yeah the bear " cool " gang.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,166 ✭✭✭Tasden

I don't like that marnie has stuck onto bear and even said something like "it's you and me against them now". Eh no, bear is a lone survivor, and if the others don't like you that is not due to your allegiance with bear!

Maybe it was already discussed on thread but bear was actually on that show survivor/the island years ago, which made his survivor comments all the more funny cause it reminded me of how he looked then!! :pac:
    Edit: awww it was called shipwrecked, the one he was in, it must be the US one is survivor island or something like that! He'll always be a suvivor to me ;):)

Feel so sorry for the homeless people she has out dinners to on Christmas day. With her saliva habit.

How many times have you posted about that? You are a bit obsessed :D
    Deep breath and let it go.
    Deep breath..........................

.sorry can't let it go. She still disgusts me.......................

Tasden wrote: »
    I don't like that marnie has stuck onto bear and even said something like "it's you and me against them now". Eh no, bear is a lone survivor, and if the others don't like you that is not due to your allegiance with bear!

Maybe it was already discussed on thread but bear was actually on that show survivor/the island years ago, which made his survivor comments all the more funny cause it reminded me of how he looked then!! :pac:
    Edit: awww it was called shipwrecked, the one he was in, it must be the US one is survivor island or something like that! He'll always be a suvivor to me ;):)
    What year was bear in survivor programme ?

Google is your friend.

• Advertisement

Gizmo55 wrote: »

Google is your friend.
    I was asking Tasden.

Gizmo55 wrote: »

Google is your friend.
    I was asking Tasden.
    2013. Google is great.

• Registered Users Posts: 70 ✭✭Dancewithme

Gosh I used to be a great contributer on this site and then I got sick of it and closed my account. Ha. Anyways my tuppence. I am delighted Aubrey spat in bears sandwich. He was winding her up and being a bully. He has made lots of people cry and be sad in the house since then. He has got umpteen warnings.

It is quite obvious that producers want him highly placed.

In any case I want Renee to win. I think she is a lady. I want Aubrey to come 2nd ( purely for spitting in bears sandwich, the personal satisfaction of that must have been great)

Everyone else I don't care. Marnie is certainly not a lady ( Aubrey is 1 million times a lady before her) I gave up on Ricky after he didn't get involved in tasks. Eh ya. That's my take.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,130 ✭✭✭Surreptitious

Definitely putting money on Bear tomorrow. I'm not a fan but I can't see anyone else winning.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,050 ✭✭✭✭The Talking Bread

Gosh I used to be a great contributer on this site and then I got sick of it and closed my account. Ha. Anyways my tuppence. I am delighted Aubrey spat in bears sandwich. He was winding her up and being a bully. He has made lots of people cry and be sad in the house since then. He has got umpteen warnings.

It is quite obvious that producers want him highly placed.

In any case I want Renee to win. I think she is a lady. I want Aubrey to come 2nd ( purely for spitting in bears sandwich, the personal satisfaction of that must have been great)

Everyone else I don't care. Marnie is certainly not a lady ( Aubrey is 1 million times a lady before her) I gave up on Ricky after he didn't get involved in tasks. Eh ya. That's my take.

I like Renee when she is being genuine most of the time) but she has shown herself a few times to be very unlady like also!!
    I think the whole whatsapp thing was particularly unlady like! And her mafia threats and sense of being is tiresome!

But, yes, vast majority of the time she has came across grand. I am raging they gave him back the mask.
    Twice tonight he really showed histrue character after all the fake acting to the cameras! A very one dimensional passive aggressive childish wimpy kid with a very messed up logic of life!

Definitely putting money on Bear tomorrow. I'm not a fan but I can't see anyone else winning.

The odds are lousy

http://www.oddschecker.com/tv/big-brother/celebrity-big-brother/winner

• Registered Users Posts: 8,130 ✭✭✭Surreptitious

Damnation.

• Registered Users Posts: 70 ✭✭Dancewithme

Yes indeed Renee has had a few unladylike moments but she had a soft heart. She is a very forgiving person. This can be seen with bears antics. In any case if I was lost in America I think I would go to Renee or Aubrey for help. If I was lost in England I would search out James or Ricky (he has a good heart)

Damnation.

Might bet on one of the Americans myself. My yearly go mad and put a fiver on bet! :)

• Advertisement

Katie: When people google me my xfactor audition comes up, there's like 10 million views or something. What comes up when people google you?

Marnie: Me fanny.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement