Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Celebrity Big Brother 2016 (II)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 70 ✭✭Dancewithme

Gizmo you have nailed it. Mind you I would rather a few of Renees desirables or un as the case may be than Marnies fanny

• Registered Users Posts: 8,130 ✭✭✭Surreptitious

Put 20 euros on Bear. Will get 42 euros if he wins. Just for the craic like.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,273 ✭✭✭Gizmo55

Put 20 euros on Bear. Will get 42 euros if he wins. Just for the craic like.

He's not 2/1 anywhere. Think you'll get €22 at 11/10 no?

I'm not a betting man but I think that's how it works.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,192 ✭✭✭batistuta9

and the 20 back

batistuta9 wrote: »
    and the 20 back

Yeah, his 20 back and €2 on top of it, no?

• Advertisement

and the 20 back

Ah, you're right, my bad.

First time ever betting on anything. Go Bear :p

First time ever betting on anything. Go Bear :p

Good luck! Unless I bet on Renee :p

Gizmo55 wrote: »
    Good luck! Unless I bet on Renee :p

She's no hope of winning. Her teenage crush on Bear has made her look a right mug.

She's no hope of winning. Her teenage crush on Bear has made her look a right mug.

Yeah, that was daft, but she was the only one who stood up to Bear all along so it might stand her in good stead. I doubt it but worth a fiver at 20/1 for the laugh.

• Advertisement

Yeah, that was daft, but she was the only one who stood up to Bear all along so it might stand her in good stead. I doubt it but worth a fiver at 20/1 for the laugh.

Go for it!

Go for it!

lol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,050 ✭✭✭✭The Talking Bread

I really want the full dialogue of what Aubreys "rufeless" dressing down of the Bear cub tonight!!

Heres some snippets!!

You're trash. You wouldn't be allowed to talk to me in real life".
    (Bear tried to come back at her. Bear failed. 'You're a mood killer' he said.)
    "Are you angry? It's your dream to win. I've sold Platinum albums and played Madison Square Gardens. This is the biggest thing in your life."
    (Bear, on the canvas, struggled to get up and carry on. 'You've sold some albums' he said. The Ref is about to stop the fight. Unfair intelligence advantage)
    "Not some albums, a lot of albums.”
    (Bear is in trouble, he's looking to the corner. Where's the towel? He mutters on about egos. No one is listening)
    What have you done?
    (Bear says 'lighten up'. Viewers are calling for someone to stop the massacre. It goes on)
    ”You're a Disease. You're like Herpes. You keep coming back.“
    (Paramedics are on the scene. 'I'm a survivor‘ Bear says. Beyonce felt a pain in her chest at the same moment he said it)
    “No, you're an asshole. People are laughing at you. You're an exclamation point.“(Paramedics are on the scene. Still no towel is thrown in. Tap out, the crowd roar. Tap out)
    “You're a punchline. Have your 15 minutes of fame. You're an asshole. I don't care, don't you get it? You have to act because who you are doesn't sell. You're a waste of life. Run you little bitch. Go get some alcohol to get your mood up'.

Can I like my own post!!!!

I really want the full dialogue of what Aubreys "rufeless" dressing down of the Bear cub tonight!!

Heres some snippets!!

You're trash. You wouldn't be allowed to talk to me in real life".
    (Bear tried to come back at her. Bear failed. 'You're a mood killer' he said.)
    "Are you angry? It's your dream to win. I've sold Platinum albums and played Madison Square Gardens. This is the biggest thing in your life."
    (Bear, on the canvas, struggled to get up and carry on. 'You've sold some albums' he said. The Ref is about to stop the fight. Unfair intelligence advantage)
    "Not some albums, a lot of albums.”
    (Bear is in trouble, he's looking to the corner. Where's the towel? He mutters on about egos. No one is listening)
    What have you done?
    (Bear says 'lighten up'. Viewers are calling for someone to stop the massacre. It goes on)
    ”You're a Disease. You're like Herpes. You keep coming back.“
    (Paramedics are on the scene. 'I'm a survivor‘ Bear says. Beyonce felt a pain in her chest at the same moment he said it)
    “No, you're an asshole. People are laughing at you. You're an exclamation point.“(Paramedics are on the scene. Still no towel is thrown in. Tap out, the crowd roar. Tap out)
    “You're a punchline. Have your 15 minutes of fame. You're an asshole. I don't care, don't you get it? You have to act because who you are doesn't sell. You're a waste of life. Run you little bitch. Go get some alcohol to get your mood up'.

Haha. *pwned* as the kids would say.

Can I like my own post!!!!

Yeah it was good!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,192 ✭✭✭batistuta9

aubrey came across like a clown too, some sam fox stuff in those quotes. it's just that she said it to bear & he's got a lot viewemies :pac:
    if she was anyway relevant she wouldn't be stuck in there with him.

Yeah it was good!

I didn't rob it off digital spy.....

hqg-52.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 10,423 ✭✭✭✭Outlaw Pete

Unashamedly Team Bear here. Only housemate that has made the show remotely watchable this year.

What annoyed me about that row tonight was when Bear tried to walk out of the room, and Aubrey walked forward and squared right up to Bear. physically intimidating him. Why did she not get a warning for that? Imagine Aubrey asking Bear could she get past and him then walked forward and squaring up against her and saying what she did. Still sickens me that she was not thrown out for spitting in housemate's food.

Can't stand Frankie. Trying too hard to be liked by everyone. Renee is just a mouth piece who ultimately says fcuk all. Here's the order I'd like to see the final six.

Winner: Bear.
    2nd: Ricky.
    3rd: Marnie.
    4th: Frankie.
    5th: Aubrey.
    6th: Renee

I didn't rob it off digital spy.....

hqg-52.gif

Ha, chancer.

• Advertisement

Unashamedly Team Bear here. Only housemate that has made the show remotely watchable this year.

What annoyed me about that row tonight was when Bear tried to walk out of the room, and Aubrey walked forward and squared right up to Bear. physically intimidating him. Why did she not get a warning for that? Imagine here asking Bear could she get past and he then walked forward and squared up against her and said what she did. Still sickens me that she was not thrown out for spitting in housemate's food.

Can't stand Frankie. Trying too hard to be liked by everyone. Renee is just a mouth piece who ultimately says fcuk all. Here's the order I'd like to see the final six.

Winner: Bear.
    2nd: Ricky.
    3rd: Marnie.
    4th: Frankie.
    5th: Aubrey.
    6th: Renee

I'm the exact reverse order swapping Marnie and Ricky,

• Registered Users Posts: 6,978 ✭✭✭wyrn

The only winners tomorrow are those who got the big bucks to take part.

I say Rylan is relived at not having to interview (and control) Bear on his own. Eviction night interviews are usually short on final night.

aubrey came across like a clown too, some sam fox stuff in those quotes. it's just that she said it to bear & he's got a lot viewemies :pac:
    if she was anyway relevant she wouldn't be stuck in there with him.

She played him at his own level to get at him.Its a very low level but she articulated it perfectly and hit him exactly where she knew it would hurt him and that was her intention, itwasnt a play to the cameras, you could see everything she said and every emotion was real and his reactions were real and sooooo limited!
    It is the only level he can understand - and even that is debateable. Harsh truth, only way to get at him and by god does he deserve to be got at.
    As Aubrey said, the whole house mood and atmosphere is dictated by his antics and what mood he is in and he is uncontrollable so the only way to really get at him is to stoop to his level.

Ricky has tried the nice calm speak and advise him with respect method with him as did many others, James, Saira even Aubrey but it doesn't register. He just keeps coming back for more and more.
    They are living there for a month, 24 hours a day putting up with his desperate acts for attention. That is some serious endurance levels of putting up with that clown without physically restraining him!!.
    I am actually surprised he has kept that level of energy up to be fair!

I am just so p1ssed that speech didn't come out a week ago!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,423 ✭✭✭✭Outlaw Pete

Aubrey's dressing down of Bear reminds me of when during Oxogate Shilpa Shetty said to Jade (6min 25s in):

"Your claim to fame is this, good for you".

Ha, chancer.

not at all! I'll happily pay the royalties to post it here! Such a great post!!

Aubrey's dressing down of Bear reminds me of when during Oxogate Shilpa Shetty said to Jade (6min 25s in):

never noticed what a nice ass Shilpa has!!

Found a link to the video of the "Roofless" Telling off! The link is on the first posters message.

http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/showthread.php?t=2175996

• Registered Users Posts: 1,117 ✭✭✭Melisandre121

I was just watching this the other night! Ah memories, back when CBB wasn't filled with vacuous Geordie Shore types..

• Registered Users Posts: 14,648 ✭✭✭✭skipper_G

She played him at his own level to get at him.Its a very low level but she articulated it perfectly and hit him exactly where she knew it would hurt him and that was her intention, itwasnt a play to the cameras, you could see everything she said and every emotion was real and his reactions were real and sooooo limited!
    It is the only level he can understand - and even that is debateable. Harsh truth, only way to get at him and by god does he deserve to be got at.
    As Aubrey said, the whole house mood and atmosphere is dictated by his antics and what mood he is in and he is uncontrollable so the only way to really get at him is to stoop to his level.

Ricky has tried the nice calm speak and advise him with respect method with him as did many others, James, Saira even Aubrey but it doesn't register. He just keeps coming back for more and more.
    They are living there for a month, 24 hours a day putting up with his desperate acts for attention. That is some serious endurance levels of putting up with that clown without physically restraining him!!.
    I am actually surprised he has kept that level of energy up to be fair!

I am just so p1ssed that speech didn't come out a week ago!

Re: the bit I highlighted, everything in there is a play to the cameras

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 34,809 ✭✭✭✭smash

I want Aubrey to win

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement