Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Celebrity Big Brother 2016 (II)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,050 ✭✭✭✭The Talking Bread

smash wrote: »
    The walking dead!

:pac:

The Walking Dead is the most watched tv show on cable tv! I am proud of my love for it!

I also like slice pans that choose to chat among themselves! ;)

lubie76 wrote: »
    Although I just dip in and out of this thread it's very obvious the posters in the bear fan club are really just trolls looking for a reaction. This is demonstrated continuously by how they feel the need to constantly back each other up while harping on about great bear is and how rubbish the rest of the HM's are.

They are so busy defending Bear by putting down the rest of the HM's they are not able to have an objectionable view on the general behaviour and dynamics in the house so therefore cannot have their opinions taken seriously.

Fortunately I think the voting public while finding some of bears behaviour entertaining, will have like the rest of us grown tired of his schoolboy behaviour and double standards and have the sense to vote for the deserved winner.

"Roooooofelesss post" :D

• Registered Users Posts: 20,653 ✭✭✭✭amdublin

MOD:

Enough!

Some people like Bear. Some people don't. If you don't like Bear do not accuse posters who do like him to be trolling.

If you genuinely think a poster is trolling report the post and let the moderators review. Please do not abuse the report functionality

Thanking you kindly
    Amdublin

/end of Mod

• Registered Users Posts: 29,089 ✭✭✭✭LizT

BB always manipulate the viewers by giving a good cut to whoever they want to win. It happens all the time and it's nothing new.

Bear is worse than a child, he is sneaky and constantly winds people up. I'd say we're only seeing a fraction of what he's doing. He is constantly winding people up on purpose, pushing them until they react and then walking away and acting innocent and saying 'well we're seeing people's true colours now'

I don't know how someone hasn't punched him yet, he is a complete wind up merchant and the fact that people now want him to win because he's 'entertaining' is ridiculous. He is an out and out bully.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,297 ✭✭✭Jaxxy

Arianna Grande has reportedly asked her squillions of Insta followers to vote for Frankie, and posted the numbers. A few of her songstressy friends (like Meghan Trainor) have followed suit. Frankie could now be worth a little punt!

• Advertisement

Jaxxy wrote: »
    Arianna Grande has reportedly asked her squillions of Insta followers to vote for Frankie, and posted the numbers. A few of her songstressy friends (like Meghan Trainor) have followed suit. Frankie could now be worth a little punt!

66/1!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thats ridiculous odds! That is worth a score! In fact if you put 200 on you get more than Bear even got paid to enter!!!

Seriously, thats ridiculous odds!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,080 ✭✭✭CollyFlower

In 6th place.....

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS3YV_xnlTmNmlVh3OubXx0T8_9eQ86Z_2E9PEbtARvLP0jBj_cOQhTgD4

:p

• Registered Users Posts: 6,978 ✭✭✭wyrn

Wouldn't it be hilarious and dare I say it, ruthless to booted Bear out before the final, with no rent a mob, just silence. Pretty much like when Jade got evicted. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 21,932 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Jaxxy wrote: »

Am sorely tempted :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34,809 ✭✭✭✭smash

In 6th place.....

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS3YV_xnlTmNmlVh3OubXx0T8_9eQ86Z_2E9PEbtARvLP0jBj_cOQhTgD4

:p

50/1 odds

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 243 ✭✭Blinder

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    Am sorely tempted :D
    Go on, even chance €1, and you could win big for the stake.

Bookies think he has very little chance of winning, that's why odds so high.

But odds now are about 50/1 , which means that since earlier, when the odds were 66/1, the bookies have decided that he still has very little chance, but a little bit more chance that before.

I dropped a small bet on Aubrey just for the hell of it.

Blinder wrote: »
    Go on, even chance €1, and you could win big for the stake.

Bookies think he has very little chance of winning, that's why odds so high.

But odds now are about 50/1 , which means that since earlier, when the odds were 66/1, the bookies have decided that he still has very little chance, but a little bit more chance that before.

Ok , I will , feck it , for the laugh :pac:

Even though I haven't a clue how to write out the docket thing or which bookies :D

Hints and tips on a postcard please to.....:D

***ETA

If I win , we'll have a party here Saturday night !!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,818 ✭✭✭Chris_Bradley

Ok , I will , feck it , for the laugh :pac:

Even though I haven't a clue how to write out the docket thing or which bookies :D

Hints and tips on a postcard please to.....:D

€100 e/w on such & such and watch the clerks face lmao

€100 e/w on such & such and watch the clerks face lmao

:eek:
    Did you forget a decimal point in that post or what ? :D

:eek:
    Did you forget a decimal point in that post or what ? :D

Haha!! If you done it off the back of my tip I'm very sure you'd hunt me down and a boot in the arse would be inflicted on me!

I think after that Team America b*llox last night, I'm genuinely hoping that head-banger Bear wins now.

Haha!! If you done it off the back of my tip I'm very sure you'd hunt me down and a boot in the arse would be inflicted on me!

Quite likely regarding the boot in the rear end :pac:, but if I had a spare 100, it definitely wouldn't be spent at the bookies :p

Quite likely regarding the boot in the rear end :pac:, but if I had a spare 100, it definitely wouldn't be spent of the bookies :p

You'd be dead right. That tonne though.... I'm needing new gym runners :D

*runs for the hills* :D:D

I think after that Team America b*llox last night, I'm genuinely hoping that head-banger Bear wins now.

Heresy :eek::eek:

The Dark Side has claimed another victim ..;)

• Advertisement

Heresy :eek::eek:

The Dark Side has claimed another victim ..;)

Honestly Mo4, they're beyond annoying & their BS just wrecks my head.

That blonde thinking she's something special & trying to belittle Bear was infuriating to watch. She's an absolute clown.

*feels better*

That blonde thinking she's something special & trying to belittle Bear was infuriating to watch. She's an absolute clown.

Had people actually no heard of her before CBB? I've known about her ever since she did making the band many moons ago. She's probably the most famous person on a global scale to enter the house this year, or at least she's the most successful.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

Who are the dickheads in England voting for Bear.

He's an absolute nutter. Can't believe he went so nuts over a mask?

Honestly Mo4, they're beyond annoying & their BS just wrecks my head.

*feels better*

Ah in all honesty , my winner is whoever I dislike the least to be honest , definitely not Bear , but this whole series has been abysmal as far as I'm concerned ,they'd all wreck your head :mad:

But because you've been claimed , you can whistle dixie for the gym shoes :)

Had people actually no heard of her before CBB? I've known about her ever since she did making the band many moons ago. She's probably the most famous person on a global scale to enter the house this year, or at least she's the most successful.

I still haven't a clue who she is , as I haven't been bothered to look her up !

That's not the point, she's so far up her own arse that she's making her jeans look wider....

You don't treat people like that imo. For the record I'm proud to say I've never heard of her...... She can't be that big if she's eating from the same trough as say bear.

Ya if vote for Bear you are basically saying you are ok with a person a behaving that way and treating people like ****.

People like him do get far but for him to win is a step too far, I'm sick of these scumbag reality stars being awarded for being horrible people.

I still haven't a clue who she is , as I haven't been bothered to look her up !

She did a show on MTV probably over 10 years ago now called making then band. The band was put together by puff daddy and she made it. They were hugely successful in the states. Then I think she went solo and I think she's in another band now. In the middle of all this she went down the plastic surgery route and ended up looking like Jenna Jameson.

That's not the point, she's so far up her own arse that she's making her jeans look wider....

You don't treat people like that imo. For the record I'm proud to say I've never heard of her...... She can't be that big if she's eating from the same trough as say bear.

After the way bear has treated everyone he deserved the dressing down in my opinion.

As for eating from the same trough... She's probably getting 10x his pay check.

• Advertisement

I would love to see Renee win.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement