Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Celebrity Big Brother 2016 (II)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,818 ✭✭✭Chris_Bradley

smash wrote: »
    In the middle of all this she went down the plastic surgery route and ended up looking like Jenna Jameson.

She's a ringer for a post-op Meg Ryan for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,932 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

She did a show on MTV probably over 10 years ago now called making then band. The band was put together by puff daddy and she made it. They were hugely successful in the states. Then I think she went solo and I think she's in another band now. In the middle of all this she went down the plastic surgery route and ended up looking like Jenna Jameson.

Thank you , hadn't a clue about her :)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

Well done Aubrey, she really took that Asshole down a peg or 2.

fin12 wrote: »
    Well done Aubrey, she really took that Asshole down a peg or 2.

I think that she will be out before him because of that. She hung herself.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34,809 ✭✭✭✭smash

I think that she will be out before him because of that. She hung herself.

Bear is marmite and his fans can't vote to evict her, just for him to stay. On the other hand, the people that dislike him can give her an extra vote to stay. In this regard, she could come out way ahead of him.

• Advertisement

Bear is marmite and his fans can't vote to evict her, just for him to stay. On the other hand, the people that dislike him can give her an extra vote to stay. In this regard, she could come out way ahead of him.

That's what we call a well hidden sit-on-the-fence post there.

Bear, whether you like him or not has been the same from day one until now, the American gang see victory and that's when the ugly side of them come out.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

That's what we call a well hidden sit-on-the-fence post there.

Bear, whether you like him or not has been the same from day one until now, the American gang see victory and that's when the ugly side of them come out.

No I think Renee has being the same since day one , you couldn't help but flip when your dealing with someone like Bear who is going out of his way to get that reaction. Aubrey has been actually very fair to Bear trying to see a good side in him but the pie in the face after she had done her hair and makeup was the final straw. Sure she even said the night before she wanted Bear in the final. I still think a lot of the housemates have shown a lot of restrained around him, that he hasn't being physically hit.

It's a fix anyway cause no housemate would be allowed to stay after what he allegedly did to Sam Fox's eye.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,192 ✭✭✭batistuta9

Had people actually no heard of her before CBB? I've known about her ever since she did making the band many moons ago. She's probably the most famous person on a global scale to enter the house this year, or at least she's the most successful.

Nope, hadn't a clue who she was/is. As with most of them, only ones I knew were biggins, fatboy, Sam fox and surprisingly heavy d, he's an arsenal fan and there's vines of him from being on arsenal fan TV

• Registered Users Posts: 8,130 ✭✭✭Surreptitious

Who's betting guys!!!

fin12 wrote: »
    It's a fix anyway cause no housemate would be allowed to stay after what he allegedly did to Sam Fox's eye.

Touché, I've honestly always felt that Bear, Big Willy & Marnie could well be plants in there.

I still don't want any of Team America to win though. Gang of clowns in there

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,192 ✭✭✭batistuta9

I haven't watched BB that long really, only this cbb, the one with perez, Marc o Neill's one, and this bb just gone but a lot of you seem pissed with it now the way it's gone but the reality stars and hasbeens is probably all they can get for it.
    If you're in there & not a reality star something has gone wrong

• Registered Users Posts: 1,117 ✭✭✭Melisandre121

batistuta9 wrote: »
    I haven't watched BB that long really, only this cbb, the one with perez, Marc o Neill's one, and this bb just gone but a lot of you seem pissed with it now the way it's gone but the reality stars and hasbeens is probably all they can get for it.
    If you're in there & not a reality star something has gone wrong

I don't know, I think the reality stars are chosen to cater to the younger, stupider Geordie Shore audience

Why didn't they just eat the breakfast.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,368 ✭✭✭allym

Will Renee be called out for wasting food now?? So petty

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,340 ✭✭✭deco nate

Fook off Marnie

• Registered Users Posts: 14,648 ✭✭✭✭skipper_G

allym wrote: »

Probably not, apparently Bear is the only one who gets criticism

That wastefulness is so annoying

• Registered Users Posts: 156 ✭✭Are I Mad

I would not trust food prepaired by Bear either, in fairness.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,648 ✭✭✭✭skipper_G

deco nate wrote: »
    Fook off Marnie

Just grumbled the same thing at the telly myself

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,166 ✭✭✭Tasden

I'd love bear to offer me "a cup of tea"! :) wouldn't like to live with him but find how he always asks gas!
    The breakfast was adorable!

• Advertisement

Marnie, through tears: "My Mam has always supported me and told me I could be who I wanna be"

*cuts to her deep throating a banana*

• Registered Users Posts: 3,719 ✭✭✭jluv

allym wrote: »
    If he was pestering me I would have said yeah make me breakfast just to stop him and keep him busy for a few mins..and as someone else has pointed out,I would not trust what he would put on the plate given his track record..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,340 ✭✭✭deco nate

skipper_G wrote: »
    Probably not, apparently Bear is the only one who gets criticism

As someone else has said, I wouldn't trust any food Bear makes. More so if I had an argument with him the night before

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,166 ✭✭✭Tasden

Why do they insist on butchering that song over and over?!

Aubrey is doing herself no favours. The high and mighty act won't wash with the British public.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,896 ✭✭✭Rfrip

Aubrey and renee being complete c*nts

• Registered Users Posts: 156 ✭✭Are I Mad

It is nice to see Ricky take part in a task. Well done Ricky for keeping control of the situation.

• Registered Users Posts: 757 ✭✭✭Laneyh

Rfrip wrote: »
    Aubrey and renee being complete c*nts

Sometimes you have to fight fire with fire

I know Bear is a douche but they're acting like he murdered all their families.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,719 ✭✭✭jluv

Laneyh wrote: »
    Sometimes you have to fight fire with fire

You said it so much nicer than what I was thinking:D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement