Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Celebrity Big Brother 2016 (II)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 156 ✭✭Are I Mad

In fairness Renee made dinner for everyone, including Bear even while he was doing the usual - I won't say acting like a child because that is an insult to children - Bear was acting the maggot.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,166 ✭✭✭Tasden

I know Bear is a douche but they're acting like he murdered all their families.

This all day!

I understand that he is unbearable (unintended pun believe it or not) to live with but cmon. Ricky and frankie have the right idea, just go with it. And Aubrey had been doing this and they seemed to have a kind of love hate thing going on at one stage, until he pied her in the face and now it's back to her being antagonised and then stressing when this gets to her.

• Registered Users Posts: 86,733 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

No Lewis no one wants to see you Friday

• Registered Users Posts: 14,648 ✭✭✭✭skipper_G

Marnie didn't recognise Lewis' voice. It really is love isn't it :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,340 ✭✭✭deco nate

The look on Marnies face when James said the winner will be from the UK, she thinks she has it in the bag! Lol

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,896 ✭✭✭Rfrip

Jees doesn't it seem like years ago since saira was in it

skipper_G wrote: »
    Marnie didn't recognise Lewis' voice. It really is love isn't it :D

That was gas!!

The feelings people have about bear are what I feel towards marnie.

Renee doesn't do phoney...... irony meter overload

• Registered Users Posts: 3,719 ✭✭✭jluv

Bear already has his plan in place for tomorrow night,sitting on Debra and what he is going to say to them as they are leaving. So considering how badly he takes it when even the smallest thing goes against him, how the hell will he handle it when he doesn't win??

Aubrey is a a very good communicator.
    Very wise.
    I may not agree with her all the time but I really admire how she communicates with people.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,368 ✭✭✭allym

Renee needs to relax. Yeah he's annoying but jesus you'd swear he had tried to kill her.

No matter wether we love or hate him, he does not deserve to be compared to cancer.
    That's disgusting

• Registered Users Posts: 1,117 ✭✭✭Melisandre121

allym wrote: »
    Renee needs to relax. Yeah he's annoying but jesus you'd swear he had tried to kill her.

I really think it's all for air time

• Registered Users Posts: 7,259 ✭✭✭donkeykong5

jluv wrote: »
    allym wrote: »
    Will Renee be called out for wasting food now?? So petty
    If he was pestering me I would have said yeah make me breakfast just to stop him and keep him busy for a few mins..and as someone else has pointed out,I would not trust what he would put on the plate given his track record..
    Would trust his food more than aubreys

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,050 ✭✭✭✭The Talking Bread

I really think it's all for air time

It completely is. In fact I wouldn't be surprised if their "fake feud" has been devised by the producers. She is a big enough character, she didn't have to stoop to this. The fake crying is awful

Of course you would:D:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 156 ✭✭Are I Mad

Have you forgotton his cocktail. Remember Bear has not been shown doing certain things, God only knows what he could have put in the beans.

How is Marnie memorable :confused:

I wonder if Bear actually does have something wrong with him?

Earlier on he shouted "willies" and immediately apologised, just there he shouted at Renee and Marnie "snog!" and again apologised and looked ashamed. Maybe he has genuine impulse control problems?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,340 ✭✭✭deco nate

Why isn't Dan going to the Paralympics for wheelchair basketball

WTF?!

• Advertisement

Why isn't Dan going to the Paralympics for wheelchair basketball

This is Bear City :P not Fair City

• Registered Users Posts: 3,014 ✭✭✭Monife

smash wrote: »
    She did a show on MTV probably over 10 years ago now called making then band. The band was put together by puff daddy and she made it. They were hugely successful in the states. Then I think she went solo and I think she's in another band now. In the middle of all this she went down the plastic surgery route and ended up looking like Jenna Jameson.

Don't forget the apprentice and some celeb singletons dating show (where she met Pauly D).

Huh? Whose Dan??

• Registered Users Posts: 7,259 ✭✭✭donkeykong5

I wonder if Bear actually does have something wrong with him?

Earlier on he shouted "willies" and immediately apologised, just there he shouted at Renee and Marnie "snog!" and again apologised and looked ashamed. Maybe he has genuine impulse control problems?
    The house mate with impulse control problems is .........................aubrey

How many headband ears did Aubrey bring into the house?

Ha ha Marnie so thought the most entertaining was going to Bear:p And Bear didn't handle it too well either:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,368 ✭✭✭allym

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    How many headband ears did Aubrey bring into the house?

And where did she get them?

Bear has his toenails painted :D
    Why? Coz, that's why

• Registered Users Posts: 96 ✭✭Awake&Unafraid

Ooh did ya see that cheeky kiss she gave him on the neck there like I reckon she's in love with him.

• Advertisement

Renee is 100% in love with bear

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement