Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Celebrity Big Brother 2016 (II)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,259 ✭✭✭donkeykong5

Bear reminds me of a mix of Jude Law, the father in Steptoe & Son, Eddie from Bottom & Damon Albarn. Mad mixture alltogether :D
    And a bit like del boy from Peckham.

• Registered Users Posts: 156 ✭✭Are I Mad

Bear will be working behind that till within a few months.

Actually scrap that he will be sweeping the floors after getting invaluable experience!

"Watch out customers, elf and safety"!

3738531000000578-0-image-m-141_1471188204645.jpg

Roofless:D:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 8,130 ✭✭✭Surreptitious

Skipper is top poster on the thread.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,117 ✭✭✭Melisandre121

OK try again 99p and pound shops.

Why not just edit the post..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,340 ✭✭✭deco nate

Why not just edit the post..

Oh, ROOFLESS!! ;):)

• Advertisement

Skipper is top poster on the thread.

Skip, is that you?!

:)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,720 ✭✭✭✭Jamie2k9

I'm sure a lot of you don't have access to live feed but the show has just created another fix storm by script recording the scene of going to bed for tomorrows show when they were broadcasting live feed.

Some producer f**ked up big time.

Jamie2k9 wrote: »
    I'm sure a lot of you don't have access to live feed but the show has just created another fix storm by script recording the scene of going to bed for tomorrows show when they were broadcasting live feed.

Damit, I forgot about the live stream, what happened?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,720 ✭✭✭✭Jamie2k9

deco nate wrote: »

Damit, I forgot about the live stream, what happened?

They just pre recorded a scene where they all get into bed and a few minutes lather they all get up and Riky says good take guys, good take.

Will post a video when back on laptop tomorrow but I'm sure a google in morning will pick it up.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,130 ✭✭✭Surreptitious

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,273 ✭✭✭Gizmo55

They just pre recorded a scene where they all get into bed and a few minutes lather they all get up and Riky says good take guys, good take.

Will post a video when back on laptop tomorrow but I'm sure a google in morning will pick it up.

Wow. Sussed rapid!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,875 ✭✭✭A Little Pony

So who is likely to win? Could make some money on Aubrey..

• Registered Users Posts: 2,403 ✭✭✭daisybelle2008

So who is likely to win? Could make some money on Aubrey..

Bear is favourite, with Ricky second fav. E/W bet safer for anybody else. Not sure if all just paying out two places for e/w.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,648 ✭✭✭✭skipper_G

Is it not normal to film your goodnight sequence before taking off your makeup? Have I been doing it wrong? :)

Seriously though, now watch C5 squirm. Will be even better than the show :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,978 ✭✭✭wyrn

I totally forgot I'll miss the final tonight! I'm in th airport laughing to myself at the scripted Goodnight John boy from BB - that would never happen with Big Boardsie! Looking forward to reading what I'll be missing on The Bear Show final, from you guys!

It's been fun - the thread, sadly not so much the last 2 series. Might see you in Jan.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,368 ✭✭✭allym

Someone is so fired.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,085 ✭✭✭CollyFlower

OMG, Big brother it the biggest fake!

• Registered Users Posts: 569 ✭✭✭Funnyonion79

bubblypop wrote: »
    Nah, just not seeing any big brother betting at all!

Must be a sign....

CBB is under "Novelty Bets" so in the Menu bar, scroll through the bets alphabetically until you come to Novelties and it's in there!

Frankie and Aubrey are both 40/1 to win.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34,809 ✭✭✭✭smash

CBB is under "Novelty Bets" so in the Menu bar, scroll through the bets alphabetically until you come to Novelties and it's in there!

Frankie and Aubrey are both 40/1 to win.

They were 50/1 yesterday, and all betting is open again now. They had closed the betting for certain contestants

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,819 ✭✭✭fussyonion

Bear was never going to change his behaviour in the house so yknow what...I hope he wins. For being consistent and no matter what, he's been entertaining.

Yes he has done things that have crossed the line in there but I still find him funny.
    I'd also like to see him win because I can't think of anyone else who deserves it.

I thought Ricky would be the favourite when he went in; I think I thought he'd be like his character in Eastenders, but my God he has been DULL.

He's also a kiss a*se and is licking up to Bear even though he said weeks ago he hated him.

Aubrey spends all her time doing her makeup and hair; she's beyond vain.
    Bear to win!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,067 ✭✭✭MarkY91

I hope bear wins. He was getting on my nerves the first few weeks but even then had my brother and I in stitches every episode. He is the ultimate wind up merchant.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,423 ✭✭✭✭Outlaw Pete

allym wrote: »
    Renee needs to relax. Yeah he's annoying but jesus you'd swear he had tried to kill her.

Indeed and did anyone notice that Renee said she was going to have Bear whacked!! :eek:

Okay, she didn't come out and say it as many words, but she implied it, and I've seen enough episodes of the Sopranos to know that what she said means Bear won't be out a week before he is found swimming with the fishes.
    I wonder if Bear actually does have something wrong with him?

Interesting you should say that, as I actually think he may have a mild form of tourettes, or at very least some kind of hyperactivity disorder. One thing I noticed is that when he is reprimanded he keeps saying 'Sorry, I get excited'. On the live BOTS tonight he got up and started banging the window shutters for ages. Or maybe he's just an arsehat but either way, he's the only reason I've been tuning in since Biggins was disgracefully given the boot.

My winning order has slightly changed even at this late stage.

1. Bear (Legend and can't wait to see how pissed off Aubrey will be when he wins).
    2. Marnie (She has been very entertaining. Always up for a laugh and consistent).
    3. Frankie (Nice guy and good fun).
    4. Renee (Don't like her but by a process of elimiation she has to be 4th).
    5. Rickey (Waste of space. He wants to win without giving us anything).
    6. Aubrey (Adores herself! Saying to Bear he wouldn't even be good enough to speak with her in RL was the only time she showed the real Aubrey. PLUS: She spat in people's food ffs!!!!!).

I just can't. Every time I see him he does something more annoying. Even last night when he kept screeching and putting on the baby voice and robbed Frankie's sash and stood in the corner the other contestants had to treat him like a 5yr old to get it back. "Ah bear, come on now, give it back to Frankie..."

• Registered Users Posts: 13,455 ✭✭✭✭ArmaniJeanss

I'm also signing in for #teamBear. As are GRRM and the Mormont family.

250px-House_Mormont.PNG

• Registered Users Posts: 1,224 ✭✭✭Heat_Wave

Lads I'm calling it now...

1) Marnie
    2) Bear
    3) Frankie
    4) Richie
    5) Renee
    5) Aubrey

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,737 ✭✭✭Missymoohaa

I hope for this result

6. Aubrey
    5. Renee
    4. Marnie
    3. Ricky
    2. Frankie
    Winner. Bear

As I've never ever got the winner on bb or cbb it will probably be

6. Marnie
    5. Bear
    4. Aubrey
    3. Renee
    2. Frankie
    Winner. Ricky

But Bear to win for me.

If it was:

1) Aubrey
    2) ?
    3) ?
    4) ?
    5) ?
    6) Marnie

Then I'd win a nice bit of money :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,117 ✭✭✭Melisandre121

1. Bear
    2. Marnie
    3. Frankie
    4 Ricky
    5 Aubrey
    6 Renee

My prediction!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,273 ✭✭✭Gizmo55

Wow, I never realised Bear was so popular amongst us lot. Personally, I find him to be a complete and utter ar*ehole and not in the least bit funny. He's a crappy version of Marc who I found hilarious. Renee to win, but it'll be Bear cos the whole thing is rigged.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement