Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Celebrity Big Brother 2016 (II)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,117 ✭✭✭Melisandre121

I can't believe it's been exposed as fake, even the way Big Brother was speaking to them was different!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,226 ✭✭✭Liordi

What I hope:

Aubrey
    Renee
    Frankie
    Marnie
    Ricky
    Bear

What I think:
    Bear
    Ricky
    Marnie
    Frankie
    Aubrey
    Renee

• Registered Users Posts: 21,932 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Would like ;

Frankie,
    Renee,
    Aubrey,
    Ricky,
    Marnie,
    Bear.

Will get;

Bear,
    Marnie,
    Frankie,
    Aubrey,
    Renee,
    Ricky.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34,809 ✭✭✭✭smash

I can't believe it's been exposed as fake, even the way Big Brother was speaking to them was different!
    Marnie even asking at the end if she can get McDonalds...

I bet they'll try and push it off as being a task or some bullshít. The reality is they'll never be able to step around this.

To be honest , with the Celeb BB anyway , I didn't think they'd all be in bed by a certain time , lights off etc, as after all, they're Big Stars :rolleyes:

We know they've had contact from outside ,pens , phones last series wasn't it? So in all honesty , our Conspiracy Theory of it all being contrived , fake, scripted , set up , doesn't seem too far off the mark now does it :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,273 ✭✭✭Gizmo55

I'd like:
    1) Renee
    2) Aubrey
    3) Frankie
    4) Ricky
    5) Marnie
    6) Bear

I think it'll be:
    1) Bear
    2) Marnie
    3) Frankie
    4) Ricky
    5) Renee
    6) Aubrey

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,050 ✭✭✭✭The Talking Bread

I did tell ye all......

Naive

• Registered Users Posts: 1,117 ✭✭✭Melisandre121

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    To be honest , with the Celeb BB anyway , I didn't think they'd all be in bed by a certain time , lights off etc, as after all, they're Big Stars :rolleyes:

We know they've had contact from outside ,pens , phones last series wasn't it? So in all honesty , our Conspiracy Theory of it all being contrived , fake, scripted , set up , doesn't seem too far off the mark now does it :D

But if it is fake, how come HMs don't expose it afterwards? Unless they have to sign something?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,648 ✭✭✭✭skipper_G

I did tell ye all......

Naive

Are you seriously coming back in here again and throwing around blanket insults to everyone ?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,423 ✭✭✭✭Outlaw Pete

Tbf, I'd say that's just a final night thing. There's a lot to be sorted for the final and just means they can get that edit done without having to wait for all the housemates to stagger to bed at different times. Most likely the final night has always been faked as come to thing of it when I look back over the years it has always been a little weird that the house always seemed to turn into the bloody Waltons on the last night.

• Advertisement

In fairness they do that scene for the final day montages every year as well as the dancing around the living room and all bunched up happily in the diary room. I think certain housemates: Bear, Renee, Lewis, Marine, Chloe were guided through and directed by producers a lot of the time.

It's been an awful series and between the worst scripted showmance, the WhatsApp thing, the bear treatment, the fake rennes and bear stuff and this its been a bad year for producers

But if it is fake, how come HMs don't expose it afterwards? Unless they have to sign something?

It'd be a breach of confidentiality, it'd definitely be in their contract.

skipper_G wrote: »
    I did tell ye all......

Naive

Are you seriously coming back in here again and throwing around blanket insults to everyone ?

Lighten up. It was an ironic joke. Jesus! !

Lighten up. It was an ironic joke. Jesus! !

Fair enough, wasn't funny but each to their own

skipper_G wrote: »
    Fair enough, wasn't funny but each to their own

As from someone who is entertained night in night out by the antics of a eegit, I'll take that as a compliment! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,896 ✭✭✭Rfrip

going to miss the final tonight

Not a great series but it's been very interesting on how I've done complete 360 on characters

At the start I wanted more of the others, Sam etc and less of the reality youngsters. Turns out they are boring as f&ck and really nothing to do with editing. It seems Sam is a complete delusional knob, Ricky has zero personality, and Katie's..well she's just Wow isn't she

Whilst I obviously wouldn't like to live with Bear myself, and he's a complete pain in the hole...he is a deserved winner. Once Lewis was gone I really started to like him..and I hated him at the start

Hope everyone enjoys tonight, really enjoyed this thread and we had some lols!! Thanks to all!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,875 ✭✭✭A Little Pony

If you put 10 on Aubrey to finish in top 3, you get a return of 70. Very tempting. On sky bet. Anyone who puts a tenner on her to win would be rolling in it.

• Registered Users Posts: 643 ✭✭✭scdublin

I'm not caught up with this thread as I missed last nights episode but have you guys seen this?

http://www.spin1038.com/entertainment/watch:-big-brother-get-super-casual-over-intercom-with-housemates

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,818 ✭✭✭Chris_Bradley

The blond fish last night with the silly glasses is now neck & neck with Renee to be kicked out first imho, cringing tv last night - Bear enjoying himself to the full & who could blame him?

Team America *Pukes*

:)

The blond fish last night with the silly glasses is now neck & neck with Renee to be kicked out first imho, cringing tv last night - Bear enjoying himself to the full & who could blame him?

Team America *Pukes*

USA!! USA!! :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,875 ✭✭✭A Little Pony

That happens every series. It is just purely for TV editing for the final. Nothing serious imo.

#TeamBear

The lovable rogue :D

Team America *Pukes*

How does Aubrey look like a fish?!!

#TeamBear

The lovable rogue :D

#TeamBear FTW :D

team-bear-logo-button.jpg

I haven't a clue , I was only saying what I thought :pac:

But as someone else said, probably a confidentiality clause or something :confused:

How does Aubrey look like a fish?!!

Ah come on Bread, the gal has a set a lips that would keep her whole body sticking to a window for a year!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,819 ✭✭✭fussyonion

Aubrey is so plastic. Nothing natural about her at all. All she does is her makeup and hair and speaks to people like an airhead.

fussyonion wrote: »
    Aubrey is so plastic. Nothing natural about her at all. All she does is her makeup and hair and speaks to people like an airhead.

Random question but is her bum done too?

Ah come on Bread, the gal has a set a lips that would keep her whole body sticking to a window for a year!

I am not saying she hasn't got fillers,most definitely does in fact most actresses/singers over 30 do these days. I am just saying they aren't over board. Far from it.

• Advertisement

It most definitely isn't all fake but certain reality stars that rely on these type of programmes to boost their career most definitely have producer input. We all heard Lewis and Marnie, conveniently locked in the shower, llying down after their clearly fake fight reading a script. We have seen the fake crying by Renee and Bear's character is clearly been directed also.
    The likes of Ricky, James, Katie, even Frankie don't seem to have any directions and are themselves . Saira also seemed ingenuine at times.

They all know whats going on though, they are there 24 hours a day, people (apart from Heavy D) are smart enough to know that most of them are playing caricatures of themselves most of the time.

Lewis and Marnie sadly will live off this showmance for a while and people will buy into it unfortunately. If they were to reveal it was fake it would damage their "careers" :rolleyes: Bear may get ashow out of it, Rennee has boosted her public profile in the UK etc etc.

Call me paranoid or delusional for saying all this but this is the reality circuit as it is.

Instead of going on stage, they play out their career in everyday life.

I wouldn't read to much into the few scenes last night filmed for the montage though. Since it was cut to a highlights show and live feed abandoned this is what they do for the final day montages every year as well as the dancing around the living room and all bunched up happily in the diary room. I think certain housemates: Although cringeworthy and clearly fake, it isnt anything that hasn't happened before.

It's been an awful series and between the worst scripted showmance, the WhatsApp thing, the bear treatment, the fake rennes and bear stuff and this its been a bad year for producers.

Channel 5 BB is centred around fights and drama. Its funny that the old shows on C4 that were live fed, whilst they had many a drama had days and weeks where everyone got on ok. It can't be a coincidence

They would all sign a contract beforehand with a lot of conditions etc also like all tv productions.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement