Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Celebrity Big Brother 2016 (II)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 891 ✭✭✭mimimcmc

Liordi wrote: »
    What I hope:

Aubrey
    Renee
    Frankie
    Marnie
    Ricky
    Bear

What I think:
    Bear
    Ricky
    Marnie
    Frankie
    Aubrey
    Renee

I was just gonna write up my hopes and thoughts but mine are the exact same as yours!
    Would love to see Bears face if Aubrey won, can't stand the pr!ck

Anyway I'm missing tonight's show, so enjoy everybody! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,856 ✭✭✭ratmouse

I am not saying she hasn't got fillers,most definitely does in fact most actresses/singers over 30 do these days. I am just saying they aren't over board. Far from it.

Certainly not overboard. Marnie has barely hit mid 20s and look at hers!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,014 ✭✭✭Monife

ratmouse wrote: »
    Certainly not overboard. Marnier has barely hit mid 20s and look at hers!

Her Geordie Shore pals are even worse, have you seen Charlotte, Holly and Chloe? They have gone majorly overboard on the lip fillers and plastic surgery, they don't even look like themselves anymore.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,818 ✭✭✭Chris_Bradley

I am not saying she hasn't got fillers,most definitely does in fact most actresses/singers over 30 do these days. I am just saying they aren't over board. Far from it.

Her lips are all over her face Bread, her ass is massive & her ego is just as big too.

A proper train-wreck.

Is anyone rooting for the bore-king that is Ricky?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,648 ✭✭✭✭skipper_G

First of all, shameless plug for our Winners Poll >> Link

So far Ricky is in 4th place with almost 15% of the votes. That means in old money 6 people :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,050 ✭✭✭✭The Talking Bread

Her lips are all over her face Bread, her ass is massive & her ego is just as big too.

A proper train-wreck.

Entitled to your opinion! Pointless debate if we don't agree! :)

Entitled to your opinion! Pointless debate if we don't agree! :)

Agreed, what really matters is not how she looks but how she behaves.

skipper_G wrote: »
    First of all, shameless plug for our Winners Poll >> Link

So far Ricky is in 4th place with almost 15% of the votes. That means in old money 6 people :eek:

Thanks Skipper, just gave my 2 cents.

#TeamBear

• Registered Users Posts: 7,259 ✭✭✭donkeykong5

skipper_G wrote: »
    Fair enough, wasn't funny but each to their own

As from someone who is entertained night in night out by the antics of a eegit, I'll take that as a compliment! :D
    No one is forcing you to watch it. Myself skipper and a few other posters are enjoying the show. Are you jealous of us

• Advertisement

fussyonion wrote: »
    Aubrey is so plastic. Nothing natural about her at all. All she does is her makeup and hair and speaks to people like an airhead.

Random question but is her bum done too?
    No there wasnt enough as it all went on renee.

Darkhorse to sneak in for me over Bear is Marnie.

Lovely Gal - Thoughts?

#TeamBear

Ah come on Bread, the gal has a set a lips that would keep her whole body sticking to a window for a year!

Their is a special offer on in specs avers in the square at the moment.

No there wasnt enough as it all went on renee.

Good point there DK5 :) Not a nice sight, these people must be smoking something more stronger than a Benson & Hedges.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,273 ✭✭✭Gizmo55

Darkhorse to sneak in for me over Bear is Marnie.

Lovely Gal - Thoughts?

#TeamBear

Munter - Thoughts?

#TeamRenee

Agreed, what really matters is not how she looks but how she behaves.

Apart from the spitting incident which was immature, disgusting and what ever other word, people are using that as an excuse to define her character which I find a bit over the top seeming that she has came across very witty, smart, mature, friendly, open, and genuinely sound from what we have seen and the fact she has never been up for nomination - not sure if she was even nominated- is testament as to what people who are around her 24/7 think of her.
    People taking the moral high ground solely on that incident is irritating.

She showed herself up on that but I most definitely wouldnt define her on that incident.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,014 ✭✭✭Monife

No one here I think. But he's topping the polls on Digital Spy and Tellymix.

I was rooting for him but he lost it for me when he refused to do the tasks.

Gizmo55 wrote: »
    Munter - Thoughts?

#TeamRenee

Really? Ah she's a sweet gal really - bit nuts but who isn't in there?

Renee is a horror, if you're not on her team or if you talk to someone she hates then she becomes sour.

A Bully.

If you purchased these "special offer glasses" it is clear they are pretty faulty (hence the price!) considering how you judge Bear!

;)

Monife wrote: »

Good point, he just said No & couldn't give a toss.

A middle of the road guy who wants everyone to think he's nice.

Truth is he has done nothing on the show to merit this final placing.

• Advertisement

Really? Ah she's a sweet gal really - bit nuts but who isn't in there?

Renee is a horror, if you're not on her team or if you talk to someone she hates then she becomes sour.

A Bully.

Marnie started annoying me once Lewis got involved, couldn't stand the pr1ck.
    Renee seems to get on with most of them, no? Besides Bear.

Apart from the spitting incident which was immature, disgusting and what ever other word, people are using that as an excuse to define her character which I find a bit over the top seeming that she has came across very witty, smart, mature, friendly, open, and genuinely sound from what we have seen and the fact she has never been up for nomination - not sure if she was even nominated- is testament as to what people who are around her 24/7 think of her.

She showed herself up on that but I most definitely wouldnt define her on that incident.
    The spitting incident of course was vile, but that wasn't why I started to dislike her....

She is the one who is sitting on a high horse & her talking down to Bear the other night was nothing short of laughable.

She goes first imo. I'll be delighted honestly.

Aubrey has played a clever game, definitely had the best strategy I think. United front with her American pals at the same time as playing people off against each other. Remember Katie mentioned in her interview that Aubrey was having secret chats with her under the duvet giving the info of what Frankie was saying. Admirable approach to the game, she'd be my 3rd choice to win.

If you purchased these "special offer glasses" it is clear they are pretty faulty (hence the price!) considering how you judge Bear!

;)
    I don't need to wear glasses. I am well able to see spitters trout pout mouth. From the side it appears she can't even close them.

Gizmo55 wrote: »
    Marnie started annoying me once Lewis got involved, couldn't stand the pr1ck.
    Renee seems to get on with most of them, no? Besides Bear.

Ah that stuff always is hard to watch for me too, but in general Marnee has been down to earth.

Renee uttering about Bear on how she would love to see him sorted out good and proper should have been flagged by BB. Her temper and aggression is way over the top.

Yeah but he didnt do anything disgusting either. If bear doesn't win . I wouldn't mind ricky winning.

Ricky has been the biggest disappointment for me, he was always good on BOTS and I was hopeful he would be a good HM. In the end he barely spoke and his attempts in tasks were a joke. He deserves to win the least for sure

Yeah but he didnt do anything disgusting either. If bear doesn't win . I wouldn't mind ricky winning.

I'd rather see a Team America member win than him, an absolute bore from start to finish.

To be honest, the guy appears to me that he is still suffering depression, something he is very open about.Lacking energy a lot of the time Not a good idea going in and we all have days we arent arsed covering ourselves in grease and feathers to win a sh1tty prize!

Like Aubrey he is very well liked and respected in the house but yeah he is not the sort of Channel 5 winner as they edit the show for drama, not people having mature and true to themselves day to day personalities. Ricky would probably be the sort of guy who would have won the live feed big brother, popular and engaging. He also was a great mediator and was the only one that really could get through to Bear re his activity speaking to him with respect (although most of the time, Bear's memory went again and went about his act 5 minutes later)

But doesn't suit this format in anyway. He clearly entered to get exposure and thats no harm for someone needing to rebuild his career.

The tasks have been awful this year anyway ! There was one brilliant one, someone refresh my memory

• Advertisement

Ah that stuff always is hard to watch for me too, but in general Marnee has been down to earth.

Renee uttering about Bear on how she would love to see him sorted out good and proper should have been flagged by BB. Her temper and aggression is way over the top.

Yeah, that might have been a bit ott. But I'd say 24 hours a day with Bear would break anyone.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement