Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Celebrity Big Brother 2016 (II)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,259 ✭✭✭donkeykong5

skipper_G wrote: »
    Monife wrote: »
    No one here I think. But he's topping the polls on Digital Spy and Tellymix.

I was rooting for him but he lost it for me when he refused to do the tasks.

Ricky has been the biggest disappointment for me, he was always good on BOTS and I was hopeful he would be a good HM. In the end he barely spoke and his attempts in tasks were a joke. He deserves to win the least for sure
    Yeah I half agree. It's just I can't stand the thoughts of the plastic usa clique winning.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,818 ✭✭✭Chris_Bradley

To be honest, the guy appears to me that he is still suffering depression, something he is very open about. Not a good idea going in and we all have days we arent arsed covering ourselves in grease and feathers to win a sh1tty prize!

Like Aubrey he is very well liked and respected in the house but yeah he is not the sort of Channel 5 winner as they edit the show for drama, not people having mature and true to themselves day to day personalities. Ricky would probably be the sort of guy who would have won the live feed big brother, popular and engaging.

But doesn't suit this format in anyway. He clearly entered to get exposure and thats no harm for someone needing to rebuild his career.

The tasks have been awful this year anyway ! There was one brilliant one, someone refresh my memory

Yep, that's a great post.

The guy looks uneasy and I always felt that if say Bear pushed his buttons too much - then we'd see the ferocious side to Ricky.

He always held back I felt & we really didn't get to see the real him.

Him being an actor helped him regress in there but as I say - not a great watch

Gizmo55 wrote: »
    But I'd say 24 hours a day with Bear would break anyone.

Hahahaha! My missus says she'd knife him within an hour!

I think he's just a joker, nothing malicious in him.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,050 ✭✭✭✭The Talking Bread

The spitting incident of course was vile, but that wasn't why I started to dislike her....

She is the one who is sitting on a high horse & her talking down to Bear the other night was nothing short of laughable.

She goes first imo. I'll be delighted honestly.

Her talking down to Bear was proper order and well deserved. A reality check is what he needed and she needed to stoop to some level to get through to him. They all agree that the house atmosphere is dictated by his behaviour and he has insulted so many of them also.

Best moment in the show for me. Should have been said 2 weeks ago. If he wants to play the game he is playing, he needs to face a rebuke. She called him out for who he is and if I had to put up with that behaviour for 6 WEEKS I would certainly respond at a level he could understand. Telling him he is bold or annoying merely just invigorates him to do it more.

Superb by Aubrey. I couldn't have said it better myself.

If anything that telling down made me want her to win!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,273 ✭✭✭Gizmo55

Hahahaha! My missus says she'd knife him within an hour!

I think he's just a joker, nothing malicious in him.

See? Your missus understands Renee's predicament! :P Although, I do think she's slightly in love with him, the hug last night with her kissing his neck, it wasn't just a friend hug to her.

• Advertisement

Her talking down to Bear was proper order and well deserved. A reality check is what he needed and she needed to stoop to some level to get through to him. They all agree that the house atmosphere is dictated by his behaviour and he has insulted so many of them also.

Best moment in the show for me. Should have been said 2 weeks ago. If he wants to play the game he is playing, he needs to face a rebuke. She called him out for who he is and if I had to put up with that behaviour for 6 WEEKS I would certainly respond at a level he could understand. Telling him he is bold or annoying merely just invigorates him to do it more.

Superb by Aubrey. I couldn't have said it better myself.

If anything that telling down made me want her to win!

It's a great shout but dressing down an idiot and looking like her just doesn't wash with me. She's a world-class plonker and she's suffering from a chronic case of delusions of grandeur.

Look, I know Bear is annoying & anyone would lose the head with him - all I'm saying is that the real truth of her came out there. She's a game player & he has always been the same - the Greater British public will see that & vote her out.

It's not a UK thing either, She's plastic inside and out.

Yep, that's a great post.

The guy looks uneasy and I always felt that if say Bear pushed his buttons too much - then we'd see the ferocious side to Ricky.

He always held back I felt & we really didn't get to see the real him.

Him being an actor helped him regress in there but as I say - not a great watch

I don't think he has an aggressive side at all. He seems very calm and collected and knows how to deal with a situation, whether it requires ignoring or actually going out and saying it how it is, with no personal or confrontational means to get through to someone.
    He made sure, was it Bear or HD, knew he wasnt standing up for their behaviour one day in an adamant manner but he never looked like he would be in anyway ferocious or confrontational.

He was very well respected and if all they could criticise him for chilling out or not getting involved in the silly arguments its not bad going.

He clearly does have his "Fatboy" character that he uses when on interviews, shows etc but I respect him for not carrying that into the house and being fake.

Still think he will win.

See? Your missus understands Renee's predicament! :P Although, I do think she's slightly in love with him, the hug last night with her kissing his neck, it wasn't just a friend hug to her.

And there it is..... She's always fancied him and couldn't take the rejection.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,368 ✭✭✭allym

I do think Aubrey's rant was a bit ironic considering she's been on several reality shows and started out on one. Careers obviously not going too well now is it :rolleyes:

And I say that as someone who LOVED her on Making The Band, she was by far the most likeable there. But that was 10 years ago at this stage!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,856 ✭✭✭ratmouse

Darkhorse to sneak in for me over Bear is Marnie.

Lovely Gal - Thoughts?

#TeamBear

If by lovely girl you mean an absolute dim wit (6 stars on the US flag) , with the morals of an alley cat and the hygiene practices of one too (only worse probably), then yeah, a lovely girl for sure! Also, a bra wouldn't go astray either. She may be only in her 20s but the work of gravity on her chest doesn't concur.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,273 ✭✭✭Gizmo55

ratmouse wrote: »
    If by lovely girl you mean an absolute dim wit (6 stars on the US flag) , with the morals of an alley cat and the hygiene practices of one too (only worse probably), then yeah, a lovely girl for sure! Also, a bra wouldn't go astray either. She may be only in her 20s but the work of gravity on her chest doesn't concur.

Stop sitting on the fence Ratmouse :D Roofless!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,737 ✭✭✭Missymoohaa

Facebook likes so far

Ricky 1000
    Renee 1100
    Marnie 764
    Frankie 466
    Bear 1900
    Aubrey 820

Stop sitting on the fence Ratmouse :D Roofless!

I know! So difficult being neutral all the time! 😂

• Registered Users Posts: 1,117 ✭✭✭Melisandre121

Hughie posted this today on Facebook

Who ?????

Who ???

Who ???

Hughie from the most recent Big Brother 2016. Hughie of Hughie and Ryan romantic fame

• Registered Users Posts: 8,130 ✭✭✭Surreptitious

Yer all a bunch of trouble rising BITCHES starting this story.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,455 ✭✭✭✭ArmaniJeanss

Has Aubery actually (her words) "sold millions of records" in the singer/songwriter sense?
    Or is that she sung other peoples compositions, with the bulk of the proceeds therefore going to people other than her?
    Coz if she was just 'singer in a successful band' with no creative influence then she's only a tiny step up from Bear and has no need to feel all superior.

Maybe I'm doing her a disservice and she wrote lots of the bands stuff.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

• Advertisement

Has Aubery actually (her words) "sold millions of records" in the singer/songwriter sense?
    Or is that she sung other peoples compositions, with the bulk of the proceeds therefore going to people other than her?
    Coz if she was just 'singer in a successful band' with no creative influence then she's only a tiny step up from Bear and has no need to feel all superior.

well she has 4 - 5 million in the bank, doubt she cares if label gets majority of it!

• Registered Users Posts: 643 ✭✭✭scdublin

allym wrote: »
    I do think Aubrey's rant was a bit ironic considering she's been on several reality shows and started out on one. Careers obviously not going too well now is it :rolleyes:

And I say that as someone who LOVED her on Making The Band, she was by far the most likeable there. But that was 10 years ago at this stage!

Making the band was a reality talent show - all the girls who made the band could sing and dance their asses off and the group was hugely successful in the states. The only requirement to make it on EOTB is to have an ex, preferably one that you hate.

I can see why the "I'm more successful than you" rant would annoy people but he pushed and pushed and pushed with her and with everyone else in the house. He was trying to wind her up by saying she wouldn't win now because of what she said and she broke it down to him about why she couldn't give 2 f*cks. This isn't a career defining moment for her whereas for him it is.

well she has 4 - 5 million in the bank, doubt she cares if label gets majority of it!
    So why is she in the cbb house. If she has all that cash. Certainly not to endear herself to the British public by her disgraceful manners.

Just thinking back here, your one that was on Loose Women from this series was a right nutter wasn't she?

So why is she in the cbb house. If she has all that cash. Certainly not to endear herself to the British public by her disgraceful manners.

maybe just to irritate you!!! :D I don't know, you'll have to ask her! Easy pay cheque I guess! But yeah, to sell herself to British public!
    But over 4 million in the bank! Bear earned 12K............perspective!

Hughie from the most recent Big Brother 2016. Hughie of Hughie and Ryan romantic fame

DK haates Hughie for whatever reason!! Lets not mention him :D

maybe just to irritate you!!! :D I don't know, you'll have to ask her! Easy pay cheque I guess! But yeah, to sell herself to British public!
    But over 4 million in the bank! Bear earned 12K............perspective!
    The irritation plastic causes me is nothing in comparison to the great pleasure bear gives me. A lovely young guy full of mischief and banter. Made cbb compulsive viewing for me. .............oh and you it seems ?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,130 ✭✭✭Surreptitious

Just thinking back here, your one that was on Loose Women from this series was a right nutter wasn't she?

Loose Women? More like loose cannon.

DK haates Hughie for whatever reason!! Lets not mention him :D
    Can't comment. Will have to let this one go. Sorry

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,162 ✭✭✭MadDog76

So, my favourites to Win ..........

1. Bear ....... has kept it real, been himself and deserves to Win more than any other HM ........ he's made this series of CBB!

2. Marnie ......... a close second to Bear for me and she has a decent chance of Winning.

3. Ricky .......... didn't do much but has lightened up lately so, be default, he gets the number 3 spot for me.

4. Aubrey ......... she has had some funny one-liners and she grew on me (until her recent meltdown) but I doubt she'll Win.

5. Renee .......... didn't like her on Mob Wives and her stint on CBB reminded me why ......... I would not be happy if she won.

6. Frankie ........... can't stand him!! Hope he's first or second out tonight ......... good riddance!!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement